over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

zoloft, xanax, DNP

well i tried the xanax to help me sleep but it didnt do anything. so i wont be using that again. ill keep uptodate on the zoloft. the doctor did tell me about the possible sexual side effects.

good to hear youre off the xanax brother!

have you tried 5htp for mood enhancement? I take mine in the morning and it helps me for sure.

best of luck to ya man!

I have never in my life seen an drug do more damage to a person than xanax, I would try to treat the cause of the anxiety rather than the symptom itself. Giving xanax for anxiety is like giving alcohol for dehydration.

Well that might be you .. But until there is a way to treat what I have I will stay sober and sane and point all my aggression towards the gym not civilians so I am happy to take my XANEX my quality of life has improved 10 fold just like with any drug you can't be weak minded about it use is good .... Abuse leads to bad things that goes for anything . A blanket statement like the afformentioned is just ignorant . Sounds like your blaming the drug not the person who took it

I have never in my life seen an drug do more damage to a person than xanax, I would try to treat the cause of the anxiety rather than the symptom itself. Giving xanax for anxiety is like giving alcohol for dehydration.

Kaladryn,

Well, that being said I was prescribed Xanax for two years. I took .5 to 1mg daily of xanax.....and had no issues coming off the drug. Any form of addiction can ruin a person's life, whether it be alcohol, cocaine, meth, opiates or benzos.

Oh and for the original question ..Sorry for being off topic ....I have used Xanex and dnp together many times ..Not sure what doses you are using but I would suggest moderation with DNP as always ...And as for ssri's I hate them I just started a collection of all the samples my shrink would try and push ....Dont forget doctors are just sanctioned dope dealers :lightbulb:

Well that might be you .. But until there is a way to treat what I have I will stay sober and sane and point all my aggression towards the gym not civilians so I am happy to take my XANEX my quality of life has improved 10 fold just like with any drug you can't be weak minded about it use is good .... Abuse leads to bad things that goes for anything . A blanket statement like the afformentioned is just ignorant . Sounds like your blaming the drug not the person who took it

Kaladryn,

Well, that being said I was prescribed Xanax for two years. I took .5 to 1mg daily of xanax.....and had no issues coming off the drug. Any form of addiction can ruin a person's life, whether it be alcohol, cocaine, meth, opiates or benzos.

I agree with these statements, however I feel anyone taking xanax does need a hefty dose of caution, more than a doctor will give. Most people DO have addictive personalities, and xanax is one of those insidious drugs that can sneak up on you, even if you think you have it under control. My "blanket statement" that I have seen xanax do a lot damage is really just an observation based on a couple people I know, people who were strong willed and intelligent that got owned by xanax. It's a nasty drug, although even nasty drugs have their place when used properly.

Kaladryn,

Same here....I had to take Xanax for almost 6 months every day after experiencing wicked nightly panic attacks and found that that was the only thing that helped me. Never had an addiction to them, in fact I once had a 30 day supply for almost a year and only took about half of them. Like aphextwin said, we all have different addiction's and mine was a lot worse than xanex.

well i tried the xanax to help me sleep but it didnt do anything. so i wont be using that again. ill keep uptodate on the zoloft. the doctor did tell me about the possible sexual side effects.

Wait...you didn't sleep on xanex? Wow...what dose did you take?

Last edited:
I have found that Xanax effects males and females very differently in its side effects. It will kill anxiety or panic attack for that moment for both parties effectively however when given to a female (as low as .5mg) I have seen it make them very lethargic and tired. Sometimes even a bit goosie. With males it usually doesn't manifest too many physical effects unless taken at high dosages 2mg+ at one time.

Also, on the dangers of xanax, yes it could be a very addictive drug since its a benzo. Especially if you're prone to alcoholism you may want to take it with caution. However studies show that 2mg+ per day for a few weeks is usually the dosage at which addiction may present itself. With dosages less then that there isn't much to worry about.

Again, for the short term I would recommend xanax especially if you have anxiety panic issues. Once the main drug kicks in I would recommend backing off of it since you probably shouldn't need it.

Realistically, you shouldn't be on the DNP for more than 8-12 days, unless you are doing a low dosed cycle for up to 20 days. I have seen people do DNP for much longer periods of time, but a low dose for 16 days is the longest i would push it with the ridiculous side effects. You can see some incredible fat loss in a very quick period of time. So I would say start the Zoloft, and save the Zanax for when you really need it, that's what its there for anyway. How long have you been on? You should be off soon.

yeah i tried 5htp but for only a month prolly should have stuck with it longer.

ive been off the dnp and only tried the xanax twice. ima ask the doctor for something else to help me sleep. im also off my diet cause it seems to make my depression much worse.

been 2 weeks on the zoloft i wouldnt really say it has helped any.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75