over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Death

iceman74

Kilo Klub Member
How do you guys deal with it?

I am in such a funk right now. I know at least 10 people that have died this year alone, and 8 have been within 2 years (plus or minus) my age (39). A few have been very close to me and others are more like acquaintances/buddies, but it is really pushing me down. Maybe I just need some comforting words, maybe I just need a new direction and goal, maybe some gear would relight the flame?Whatever it is - I have to get out of this funk!

Another issue is money, so my wife is in a funk too. I'm out of work and she is working a bit of OT to just keep us afloat, but we're still sinking. She started smoking again to help her cope, and I am now slowly getting sucked back into my old habits as well. Beer is tasting pretty damn good again (to be honest) and I've been smoking some again too (after almost 6.5 years of not smoking and almost 3 years of not drinking).

Advise? Experience? Help?

17 views and no response...

Sorry it's not about Paul Walker or Nelson Mandela, but I'm a little brother (39, but little) who's hurting and needs a some kind of bump in the right direction.

We're up to 60 and still no hits... yep!! GUYS are still no ground here.

We're up to 60 and still no habits... yippee! GUYS still have no ground here.

Your vague title is what's bringing the views.

Anyway, when I'm in a funk I like to take long walks in the desert. Sounds corny but something about being out there alone and the crunching sound of your footsteps on the dirt. I usually walk until I start to feel better; sometimes this will be a long fuckin time so bring a powerbar or something.

I'll omit the obvious excercise reapons because I assume you already do that. Good luck to you

Your vague title is what's bringing the views.

Anyway, when I'm in a funk I like to take long walks in the desert. Sounds corny but something about being out there alone and the crunching sound of your footsteps on the dirt. I usually walk until I start to feel better; sometimes this will be a long fuckin time so bring a powerbar or something.

I'll omit the obvious excercise reapons because I assume you already do that. Good luck to you

Thanks ODB! It's too cold here in North-Eastern Ohio for that. I think that is part of what brings on part my vague funk. It's just more cold and death that sinks me deeper... especially with alcohol and nicotine involved. Thanks for at least posting this cuz a good long walk could help, but 20 degree temperatures kind of make that look pretty unappealing.

iceman, ever hear, "where your focus goes energy flows"? Sounds like your very consumed with these deaths around you, ok they are gone, we`ll all be gone someday, can your focus on the memories of the people, what they gave to the world, maybe learn something from their deaths, not just dwell on their ending?? What ever you focus on enough, believe, live daily, you will feel and live it as if real... even if its not. Change your focus of thoughts, maybe change your beliefs... why did they die? Do you have certain beliefs, like say, people should not die before 50 yrs old? Change your rules on life and people. Put that much focus into making yourselves more financial free and into the relationship with a support system, say against smoking... at least m-f for now. Control your vices before they control you brother. Now let me go finish my vodka/soda, it was a long week with little sleep :D

Bro Death is a part of life its one of the things that will happen to everyone .once you accept that you can look at death as just of a normal thing than birth Everyone has their time and no one knows when that is so try and be thankful for the time you had with your loved ones and honor their death by keeping their memory's alive

Somehow you need to get a job. This will help you focus a lot better. I was laid off at one time for 9 months and I became a mope.

Now with the death thing, once you accept that it is going to happen to you someday as well as everyone else, then it will become easier to deal with.
I have accepted death and when it happens to me, it happens.

Now stop drinking and smoking and hit the weights. Training and seeing the changes I have made is what keeps my focused away from bad habits. And I'm going to be 50 next month so death is probably a lot closer to my doorstep then yours…

I do accept death as the inevitable, but at my age it is hard to accept so many that I knew all dying so young. Regardless, I am still seeking guidance from friends, family and most importantly - God. I'm sure I could take a pill to numb me up, but I think speaking to those I trust and those I lost (at their grave) will serve my conscience and soul much better than alcohol, nicotine and the plethora of other vices would.

Thank you so much to the handful who offered positive advice and I pray that you are there for others in the future! Thank you!!!

i like being alone

usually go somewhere with my dog

i cant stand being around other people cause the majority of my life family and friends have always used me as a rock in their lives so when im around people i feel like i have to act strong for them

when im alone i can let it all out and my dog is a good listener

i like being alone

usually go somewhere with my dog

i cant stand being around other people cause the majority of my life family and friends have always used me as a rock in their lives so when im around people i feel like i have to act strong for them

when im alone i can let it all out and my dog is a good listener

Thank you, brother for another quality post. I don't have a dog, but my almost 4 month old kitten has done his best to listen and comfort me. I think a little alone time in the right environment would do me some good, but the lonely winter Ohio nights aren't cutting it right now. I'll find peace somewhere, I'm certain of that. Again, thank you!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear