over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

combatting trensomnia

buzzbomb138

Registered
currently running a lean bulk test e/tren e cycle at 800/400 and 4.5 wks in. cycle is going great, pretty much side free (a lil indigestion but no biggie) except for the trensomnia. this is prob my 4th tren cycle and 2nd time with tren e and it seems exceptionally bad this time. i literally only get 1-2 hrs of sleep if i dont use xanax or ambien to knock myself out. in the past a combo of diphenhydramine, melatonin and valerian would work well enough but its doing fuck all this time, the only thing that works is the xanax or ambien stated above. i only allow myself to take one of the two eod cuz im scared of developing dependency to them so im reaching out to the bros on here to see if any of u guys have figured out any other tips to help. sleep hygiene is good (dark room, no screen time an hr before bed, job/life isnt too stressful, go to bed and wake up same time ed even wkends) and i dont think im big enough to worry about sleep apnea (currently 5'10, 195lbs at 11-12% bf).

anyone got any tips? im gonna try some red kratom tonight to see how that goes and ill update tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well I don't know what your past dosages were with the first couple runs with tren, sure it was Tren A, but it could be the culprit of proper dosing. Tren E, In my experience, is a little hard to pinpoint due to a slower release of the substance. I would personally drop your dosage in half to what your currently taking, seeing how that works. And as far as the prescription drugs for sleep, maybe keep a solid one, eliminate others, keep the melatonin. Hell get some of that non-habit forming sleep Aid @ Walmart for a buck or so.....works wonders for me along with a few glasses of wine......Good luck bro....

P/s Depending on your source(s), dosing may have been different from your first Tren E cycle. .

Low dose Seroquel is an excellent sleep med if you can get access to it. Non habit forming and youll sleep like a rock. Start at 12.5mg since it can really knock you out but 25mg is even a light dose. You also wont build a tolerance to it.

ive heard ambien is pretty good

lmao already knew ud make an ambien comment lol

Well I don't know what your past dosages were with the first couple runs with tren, sure it was Tren A, but it could be the culprit of proper dosing. Tren E, In my experience, is a little hard to pinpoint due to a slower release of the substance. I would personally drop your dosage in half to what your currently taking, seeing how that works. And as far as the prescription drugs for sleep, maybe keep a solid one, eliminate others, keep the melatonin. Hell get some of that non-habit forming sleep Aid @ Walmart for a buck or so.....works wonders for me along with a few glasses of wine......Good luck bro....

P/s Depending on your source(s), dosing may have been different from your first Tren E cycle. .

ya ive run tren a from 350-525, and my last tren e run was also 400. and ya i really dont wanna drop the dose if i dont have to, tren agrees with my body super well except for the insomnia so id like to find a way around that lol. oh and im using the same sources tren e both of these times.

Low dose Seroquel is an excellent sleep med if you can get access to it. Non habit forming and youll sleep like a rock. Start at 12.5mg since it can really knock you out but 25mg is even a light dose. You also wont build a tolerance to it.

interesting, so theres really no risk of becoming dependant on this? thats my main concern with pharmceutical sleep aids. and ya ive seen some darknet vendors with this so ill look further into it...

Last edited:
one other comment i thought id make is luckily the lack of sleep (so far) hasnt been affecting my performance at work or in the gym, so i guess i can suffer thru it but obviously thats not ideal lol

lmao already knew ud make an ambien comment lol

ya ive run tren a from 350-525, and my last tren e run was also 400. and ya i really dont wanna drop the dose if i dont have to, tren agrees with my body super well except for the insomnia so id like to find a way around that lol. oh and im using the same sources tren e both of these times.

interesting, so theres really no risk of becoming dependant on this? thats my main concern with pharmceutical sleep aids. and ya ive seen some darknet vendors with this so ill look further into it...
the only time u will be dependent on it is most likely when ur running tren, becuz it will deffo put u to sleep. been taking 25mg for about 4 years now. better to take it 45-60 mins before u desire to sleep. sooner in the evening the better, even 25mg can make me a wee bit groggy. no sides for me at 25mg. some people do not respond well to psychotropics while others do, so u’d just have to give it a go. Ambien is highly habit forming and can have sides for some

Melatonin 5-10mg with Magnesium 30minutes b4 bed.

already take both those and no dice lol :/

the only time u will be dependent on it is most likely when ur running tren, becuz it will deffo put u to sleep. been taking 25mg for about 4 years now. better to take it 45-60 mins before u desire to sleep. sooner in the evening the better, even 25mg can make me a wee bit groggy. no sides for me at 25mg. some people do not respond well to psychotropics while others do, so u’d just have to give it a go. Ambien is highly habit forming and can have sides for some

cool ill def look further into this then

i know with tren a, people have less effect

Try Trest instead!

The one side i cannot deal with.... the reason why i cant run it anymore... Love Ace but just can't anymore...... no matter what i would do id be up 5-6 times a night.... seemed like every hour... no problem falling asleep...just couldnt stay asleep... horrible horrible....

Try Trest instead!

i was actually just thinking this. so no insomnia issues with trest, eh?

The one side i cannot deal with.... the reason why i cant run it anymore... Love Ace but just can't anymore...... no matter what i would do id be up 5-6 times a night.... seemed like every hour... no problem falling asleep...just couldnt stay asleep... horrible horrible....

im the opposite. takes me 4-6 hrs to fall asleep but once i do, im good until my alarm goes off. i love everything else tren does for me but ya this side is almost making it not worth it.

I'm dealing with the same tren side effect right now and I find that 1 or 2 tylenol pm help me sleep

i was actually just thinking this. so no insomnia issues with trest, eh?

im the opposite. takes me 4-6 hrs to fall asleep but once i do, im good until my alarm goes off. i love everything else tren does for me but ya this side is almost making it not worth it.

I can get to sleep on tren, but I can't stay asleep for long. If I'm lucky I'll get 4 hours of actual sleep when I'm lying in bed for 8 hours.

Trest doesn't interfere with my sleep at all. It doesn't give the same look as tren, but I greatly prefer it.

"My first act of defeating trensomnia was choosing to not believe in trensomnia"

-William James

8-10 hits off the bong of some nice Indica always did the trick for me :D

Keep cool

I think part of the problem is that you get so hot and sweat a lot. I usually would only wear a pair of boxers and then only use a sheet, even in the winter.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131