Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 09:39 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Scrambled eggs

How do you guys make scrambled eggs that don't stick to the pan without using lots of butter or oil? I spray the pan with Pam, but they still stick and it's tough to clean. Help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub

Pam spray or coconut oil....Low to medium heat....6 eggs scrambled to where they are still somewhat runny....put on plate, salt, pepper, chives, franks red hot.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 03-26-2014, 11:04 AM
Banned

I saw one of those ceramic pans at walmart that are truly no-stick, the ones that are green I think they are 29.99. I dont know if they really work maybe someone on here has one and can chime in.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:33 PM
Registered Member

The key is a hot pan and cool oil. Here's what to do:

Put the pan over medium high heat. When a drop of cold water beads and dances over the pan, but doesn't immediately evaporate, spray an even layer of Pam and add your eggs. After a minute, add a little cold water around the edge of the pan, run the spatula around the edges, and then cover for another minute. Lift cover, stir and flip to get any runny eggs still on top to the edges, and then immediately plate. Put pan back on burner, add a little water, and then turn off burner. After you eat your eggs and go back to clean the pan, any residue will come up easily.
Papa Van Smack likes this.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglewy View Post
I saw one of those ceramic pans at walmart that are truly no-stick, the ones that are green I think they are 29.99. I dont know if they really work maybe someone on here has one and can chime in.
I heard these ceramic pans are manufactured with lead in the process and if the ceramic coating is not sealed properly there can be lead issues. Only buy high quality ceramic pans and avoid the ones from China. This is just what I heard and I didn't verify this . Do your own due diligence.
Spacey likes this.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

go to macys and buy yourself a cephalon hard anodized nonstick frying pan with a rubber spatula. problem solved.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

^ serious health concerns have been raised about nonstick pans. The coating emits toxic fumes at high temperatures that can kill pets and cause flu-like symptoms in humans. Safer to skip the nonstick coating and use stainless steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-26-2014, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacey View Post
The key is a hot pan and cool oil. Here's what to do:

Put the pan over medium high heat. When a drop of cold water beads and dances over the pan, but doesn't immediately evaporate, spray an even layer of Pam and add your eggs. After a minute, add a little cold water around the edge of the pan, run the spatula around the edges, and then cover for another minute. Lift cover, stir and flip to get any runny eggs still on top to the edges, and then immediately plate. Put pan back on burner, add a little water, and then turn off burner. After you eat your eggs and go back to clean the pan, any residue will come up easily.
That's ridiculous. Never cook on high heat. You're oxidizing the cholesterol.

infinity1 and ToroPharmaRep like this.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacey View Post
^ serious health concerns have been raised about nonstick pans. The coating emits toxic fumes at high temperatures that can kill pets and cause flu-like symptoms in humans. Safer to skip the nonstick coating and use stainless steel

Safer to just cook on low to medium heat..

musclemd and infinity1 like this.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:27 PM
Registered Member

I always use low to medium heat to keep them from sticking to the pan.
poohead likes this.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:24 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Here's a way to do it, no pan needed. Take an egg and stick it in the microwave for 10 seconds, take it out and shake it really hard. Put it back in the microwave and repeat the steps 10 times. When the 1 minute is up crack the egg onto a plate and u will have the perfect scrambled egg. It's takes some time if u eat a dozen but if it's just one or two it works great.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:42 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight9 View Post
That's ridiculous. Never cook on high heat. You're oxidizing the cholesterol.

It’s not simple cooking, baking or scrambling like what happens in our humble kitchens! Rather, it is the extrusion—the spray drying of foods that occurs when they are forced through tiny holes at obscenely high temperatures and pressures in factories to powderize them for use in a variety of processed foods that is the problem.

See more at: http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.c....PjVajrd3.dpuf

Pressing likes this.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:44 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight9 View Post
Safer to just cook on low to medium heat..

Again, not right. Three to four minutes at "medium heat" will make the surface temperature of the pan hot enough to release fumes. Safer to avoid nonstick altogether.

Old 03-27-2014, 04:34 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Send a message via Yahoo to aeliop
Even cooking

Coconut Oil or non-stick spray (depending on caloric wants) Set the stove top to low heat and cover the pan with a lid. This will insure the cooking process is done evenly from both the top and bottom. When close to being cooked, if you want an omelet you can just fold over. If you want scrambled just break up with your spatula before plating.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:54 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I eat all my eggs raw. Never had a problem, never been sick, and I never have to clean a pan or dishware.
Achilles-reborn likes this.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGE74 View Post
I eat all my eggs raw. Never had a problem, never been sick, and I never have to clean a pan or dishware.

How do you not gag? So slimy!

Old 03-27-2014, 05:33 AM
Registered Member

I do them raw mixed with vanilla protein powder. Taste like cake mix to me but it grosses everyone out. I love it.

lodykarsen likes this.

Steve Prefontaine
Old 03-27-2014, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

Plenty of hot sauce. Nom Nom Nom
Old 03-27-2014, 06:43 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Low to med heat with a smidgen of coconut oil. Try adding sauteed spinach, mushrooms and Dijon mustard for pure deliciousness

http://www.ironman-st.com/?R=pages&N=home

Encrypted email:
[email protected]
or use this email:
[email protected]

*Customer service is IronMan's #1 priority! You will not be disappointed!
Old 03-29-2014, 01:26 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega me View Post
How do you guys make scrambled eggs that don't stick to the pan without using lots of butter or oil? I spray the pan with Pam, but they still stick and it's tough to clean. Help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am using homemade olive oil.