over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another way to eat while on insulin

I think this is the same thing I read in the 90s. The author has like a shit load of protein shakes a day for a month and used insulin and gained tons of muscle. But all he drank was shakes. I'm talking like 700-900 grams of whey protein a day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

600g of whey shakes a day lol. I love shitting my pants.

Just recently ran Mike Arnold's slin protocol for the last month. I'd be interested in hearing what he has to say about this kind of protocol.

I've never found fat gain a problem on slin at all. I use slin to match my carbs not the other way round. My diet has 220g carbs post workout built into it cutting and bulking so I can take 20iu humalog without changing a thing diet wise. Being lean to start and using some tren and fat gain is a none issue for me. I only use slin post workout anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've never found fat gain a problem on slin at all. I use slin to match my carbs not the other way round. My diet has 220g carbs post workout built into it cutting and bulking so I can take 20iu humalog without changing a thing diet wise. Being lean to start and using some tren and fat gain is a none issue for me. I only use slin post workout anyway.

Yeah I use Tren myself and the excess carbs (I feel) is negated. But to say using no carbs and replacing your caloric intake with FATS will result in no fat gain, that kind of throws me off. I am much more sensitive to dietary fats (personally) than I am to weight gain from healthy carbohydrate sources. In fact, I have gotten much leaner since completely removing peanut butter/almond butter from my diet completely.

220gms of carbs? Wow God bless!

Yeah I use Tren myself and the excess carbs (I feel) is negated. But to say using no carbs and replacing your caloric intake with FATS will result in no fat gain, that kind of throws me off. I am much more sensitive to dietary fats (personally) than I am to weight gain from healthy carbohydrate sources. In fact, I have gotten much leaner since completely removing peanut butter/almond butter from my diet completely.

Agreed. I almost can't gain fat on carbs even without tren. Fats i store quite easy

Agreed. I almost can't gain fat on carbs even without tren. Fats i store quite easy

Its funny how different people's bodies react. I am the complete opposite, Ever since i dropped my carbs to 50-100 g per day and upped my fats and proteins my body has changed drastically. I do 2 iu humalog with every meal (9g fat/60protein/0 carb), and then adjust my slin accordlingly with my two carb/pro meals.

Its funny how different people's bodies react. I am the complete opposite, Ever since i dropped my carbs to 50-100 g per day and upped my fats and proteins my body has changed drastically. I do 2 iu humalog with every meal (9g fat/60protein/0 carb), and then adjust my slin accordlingly with my two carb/pro meals.

It's true. Everyone reacts differently. Some people get fat on carbs, I stay lean as hell, but literally when I start adding even HEALTHY dietary fats in any amount I start to put on weight in my lower abs. Some people can make gains at lower protein ratios, some have to take in a lot more. Some people can make gains on super low doses of hormones, some have to megadose. It's the part of this sport that no one can really tell you. It takes trial and error over the years to figure it all out.

I have never used slin because I am too scared to take that step lol. Im sure it's not as scary as everyone says if you eat enough carbs, but still worries me.

I have never used slin because I am too scared to take that step lol. Im sure it's not as scary as everyone says if you eat enough carbs, but still worries me.

I've been at the point of starting to go hypo a number of times, it is kind of scary but you just always have to keep glucose tabs or candy on hand incase of that. All that being said, I feel like I would be a lot more scared doing what this article suggests using JUST whey protein as my method of keeping myself out of a hypo state, lol.

I've been at the point of starting to go hypo a number of times, it is kind of scary but you just always have to keep glucose tabs or candy on hand incase of that. All that being said, I feel like I would be a lot more scared doing what this article suggests using JUST whey protein as my method of keeping myself out of a hypo state, lol.

Do you have to watch carbs all day while using slin, or only while it's in and out of the body? And yeah, I agree with you 100 percent, I would definitely me much more scared following this article's protocol lol.

Do you have to watch carbs all day while using slin, or only while it's in and out of the body? And yeah, I agree with you 100 percent, I would definitely me much more scared following this article's protocol lol.

Only while the insulin is active. I was using Novolin-R (which is the same as Humilin-R, it's just the generic that Wal-Mart carries) and it was in the body for about 4 hours total.

this just seems a bit extreme for me, and that much protein would make you have bubble guts and isnt the best for the kidneys

Great info.I'll be running humalog starting Monday.with the help and close eye of a expierenced friend and user.
30 days
Monday-friday
Saturdays and Sundays off so I'll do a xtra 2-weeks Monday through Friday which will give me my exact 30 days.
Dosing:1iu.start,add in 1iu.a day till I hit 10a day max.and stick at 10iu.s till my 30 days r up..
Shot.rite be4 finishing work out.then go back get a few more sets inn.with high reps.
Immediately after shot.be4.doing my last few sets.I'll drink
8oz.grape juice or fruit juice with
Creatine.a scoop of peanut butter,2 scoops of vitargo carb powder,plus scoop of bccas.and I believe a scoop or two of protein also added inn.I need to check on the protein.

Immediately after work out same meal every day for entire month of skin pluse my cycle.
8oz.chicken great
Brown rice
Brocc.so I'll keep u all posted.

Great info.I'll be running humalog starting Monday.with the help and close eye of a expierenced friend and user.
30 days
Monday-friday
Saturdays and Sundays off so I'll do a xtra 2-weeks Monday through Friday which will give me my exact 30 days.
Dosing:1iu.start,add in 1iu.a day till I hit 10a day max.and stick at 10iu.s till my 30 days r up..
Shot.rite be4 finishing work out.then go back get a few more sets inn.with high reps.
Immediately after shot.be4.doing my last few sets.I'll drink
8oz.grape juice or fruit juice with
Creatine.a scoop of peanut butter,2 scoops of vitargo carb powder,plus scoop of bccas.and I believe a scoop or two of protein also added inn.I need to check on the protein.

Immediately after work out same meal every day for entire month of skin pluse my cycle.
8oz.chicken great
Brown rice
Brocc.so I'll keep u all posted.

this article is referring to not eating carbs and using slin

I agree,

This protocol is not the smartest for your kidneys. I think the whole premise behind taking in that much protein is the excess gets converted to and metabolized as glucose so that is why you are not going to go hypo. However, that is pretty extreme and I do not recommend it. Again, as if our liver and kidneys already don't take enough of a beating.

-Baseline

Doing 20 iu log post at moment after training carbless and liking it. Weight going to nice but belt getting no tighter:)

Doing 20 iu log post at moment after training carbless and liking it. Weight going to nice but belt getting no tighter:)

Ever consider trying the log pre training and intra shake while training?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner