over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pre.intra.post workout drink

ccjc81

Newbies
Hey guys started running 15 iu of humalog preworkout.30 min prior I have a shake consisting of karbolic whey protien and creatine.with some aminos.same during my workout and then post.an hour later I have my meal.could you post up what your drink of preference is or favorite shake is.thanks

Hey guys started running 15 iu of humalog preworkout.30 min prior I have a shake consisting of karbolic whey protien and creatine.with some aminos.same during my workout and then post.an hour later I have my meal.could you post up what your drink of preference is or favorite shake is.thanks

You started at 15iu? Whats the breakdown of your shakes? I use 5-7iu to start, 18g EAA w/28g carbs, 15 minutes after shot, then 42g EAA/96g HBCD during

Brother, that is to much to start off,.,
start build your way up until you get to know your body tolerance to insulin...

go 2, 4,6, 8,10,12 ius ramp up, then do it right ....

u want to add muscle no fat...

be careful with that...

stop those 15 ius, not good man!!!

I do 12 IU 15 minutes pre workout then chug about 1/3 of my intra before I start. Try to finish it about 15 minutes before im done and eat a whole food meal 30-45 minutes after. My intra is:

150g Karboload
20-30g EAA
15-20g creatine mono

Every once in a while I'll add in a hydrolyzed protein

I chug 1 scoop of optimum nutrition serious mass prior to injecting 12 ius of novolog..125 carbs 45 grams protein...in 6 weeks I have jumped from 2ius -12ius and going to cruise with the 12ius going to run that 2 more weeks then come off...intra workout I have 2 scoops karbolyn mixed with powerade and bcaas ....have only experienced early signs of going hypo once and I carry honey in the gym bag for emergencies...I chug half the karbolyn and sip on the other half during my workout......i have gained barely if any fat on this protocol and muscles are full and I feel great....only down fall is the lethargic feeling i get about 20 minutes after pinning....other than that slin has been great!

I chug 1 scoop of optimum nutrition serious mass prior to injecting 12 ius of novolog..125 carbs 45 grams protein...in 6 weeks I have jumped from 2ius -12ius and going to cruise with the 12ius going to run that 2 more weeks then come off...intra workout I have 2 scoops karbolyn mixed with powerade and bcaas ....have only experienced early signs of going hypo once and I carry honey in the gym bag for emergencies...I chug half the karbolyn and sip on the other half during my workout......i have gained barely if any fat on this protocol and muscles are full and I feel great....only down fall is the lethargic feeling i get about 20 minutes after pinning....other than that slin has been great!

Over 250g of carbs total with only 12iu of slin? Waaaay more than ever needed. I have a very hard time believing you haven't gained any fat at all this way.

225g of carbs and I time it just right to were their is no fat gain plus I train with very high intensity 7 days a week 😁

Better safe than sorry when it comes to slin...i would rather have more carbs than not enough

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws