over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bcaa supplementation around the workout

xjpx

Featured Member
Registered
Supplementation around the workout is an ever increasing area for discussion. This article focuses upon pre workout supplementation and the benefits that arise through the use of various amino acids and their co-factors.

...... full article at

**broken link removed**

i like BCAA for intra workout drinks as well as fasted cardio....you can probably substitute them with a scoop of protein imo..

i like drinkn bcaas during MMA training! protect that muscle tissure!

During contest prep I always do my cardio immediately following weight training so I don't get a chance to have my post-workout shake until a good hour or so. I started sipping Scivation Xtend while on the eliptical to bridge the gap. Watermelon is delicious!

BCAA is the most important supplement in my opinion. I took it during cardio, pre-workout, during workout and post-workout about 8 grams each time

During contest prep I always do my cardio immediately following weight training so I don't get a chance to have my post-workout shake until a good hour or so. I started sipping Scivation Xtend while on the eliptical to bridge the gap. Watermelon is delicious!

Love scivation extend man, such a good product.

xtend is pretty good. although the good feeling i get from it, i believe is mainly because of the citrulline malate <-- awesome amino acid TBH. 3grams CM before a session keeps me feeling good for 2 intense hours

and leucine is probably the single best of the BCAA's. once i run out of xtend prob just gonna buy pure leucine powder...

I too love watermelon xtend. Only problem it tastes so good i want to drink it all the time.

xtend watermelon does taste really good. but now i buy bulk at trueprotein and add crystal light

xtend is delicious, AminoX(green apple) from bsn is tasty too. Drink before and after my lifts

i think adding some other Amino Acids to BCAA's would be best... leucine is really what jacks up protein synthesis (10grams at a time seems to be the most bang for the buck)

but there's only a limited amount the body can do with JUST BCAA's so adding something like peptopro (hydrolyzed casein) would prob be the best you could do....

im not sure how being on AAS would make this less effective just because of the already increased protein synthesis but for the natty it should work

xtend watermelon does taste really good. but now i buy bulk at trueprotein and add crystal light

Do you buy bulk BCAAs, bulk leucine, or instantized BCAAs from TP? How is the taste and mixability of the ones you buy. Just curious because I thought of doing it as well but have had bad experiences with bulk BCAAs.

Do you buy bulk BCAAs, bulk leucine, or instantized BCAAs from TP? How is the taste and mixability of the ones you buy. Just curious because I thought of doing it as well but have had bad experiences with bulk BCAAs.

i think he is talking about their intra bcaa product... it is the exact same profile as xtend

its called BCAA Plus i think

NEW bcaa building bloc watermelon

I just joined in here and saw your post. I just picked up a bcaa powder called Building bloc from a small company called sportronic health off dps on line.Man this shit tastes just as good or better then the old xtend watemelon.
Has better profile then xtend also.4grams leuicine etc. 45 servings. Has anyone else tried it?:D

i think he is talking about their intra bcaa product... it is the exact same profile as xtend

its called BCAA Plus i think

BCAA Plus from TP is a great product and so is the Leuc-sane, Both contain 14g protein per serving too I believe. I load the leuc-sane during the day in my drinking water, same with bcaa plus.

This is exactly what I do and I mix it with a scoop of isolate.

that's what i used to do when i ran out of casein hydro and was broke :(

when do you use this shake sity? PWO?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear