over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBAS Carbs

Pro45

Newbies
Do you guys count the carbs in your LBAS? Six g protein, 5 g carbs per tablespoon. I have been counting them, although glycerine is processed differently.

Do you guys count the carbs in your LBAS? Six g protein, 5 g carbs per tablespoon. I have been counting them, although glycerine is processed differently.

No need to count them. Just like you don't count carbs from veggies.

No need to count them. Just like you don't count carbs from veggies.

Thanks for the reply. I do count carbs from veggies, especially pre contest. The LBAS are 44 calories. Six grams protein, and five grams carbs. Maybe Phil can chime in??

not sure what the actualy do calorie wise but the carbs in LBA's have no more impact on your blood sugar than the protien does and thats a little less than what whey does

I tested my blood glucose ALOT a while back and found that anything you eat will elivate your blood sugar some even egg yolks !!
Whey causes a suprisingly higher than expected raise , i think this is do to the rapid digestion of it
5 ounces of LBA's had about the same impack at 6 egg whites if i remember which was very little

not sure what the actualy do calorie wise but the carbs in LBA's have no more impact on your blood sugar than the protien does and thats a little less than what whey does

I tested my blood glucose ALOT a while back and found that anything you eat will elivate your blood sugar some even egg yolks !!
Whey causes a suprisingly higher than expected raise , i think this is do to the rapid digestion of it
5 ounces of LBA's had about the same impack at 6 egg whites if i remember which was very little

If one is counting calories, would 1 tablespoon equate to 24 calories instead of the 44 listed?

If one is counting calories, would 1 tablespoon equate to 24 calories instead of the 44 listed?

I guess calories are calories and your body will use them as energy and if its using those cals for energy it will be taking away from the fat it has to burn as energy.
Personaly i think you metabolisim flucuates to much from day to day for a couple hundred extra cals a day to matter , if you notice your not leaning out as fast add 10 more min to the stair master , the anabolic/muiscle sparing properties of the LBA's will certainly more than makeup for any catobolisim the added cardio will do.

But look at the calories in green beans , if you are stranded on a boat with no food except a case of green beans you will actualy starve to death faster if you eat them than if you don't eat anything , this is because it takes more energy to digest them than they offer

People think to much when it comes to contest prep. I've never once counted calories and always come in shredded

People think to much when it comes to contest prep. I've never once counted calories and always come in shredded

I've tried this method several times over the years and never fared well at all.

But look at the calories in green beans , if you are stranded on a boat with no food except a case of green beans you will actualy starve to death faster if you eat them than if you don't eat anything , this is because it takes more energy to digest them than they offer

Interesting bro! However I do count the cals from my LBA's and I count the protein...I do NOT count the carbs from them or from veggies.

I've tried this method several times over the years and never fared well at all.

Great bro. Glad it works for you ;-) I know there are tons of different ways to get in shape no set wrong or right way

Last edited:
I don't count them, just like I don't count the carbs in veggies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear