over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

schizophrenia

loser

Registered
u know anyone with schizo AND juices?

ok how about bipolar?

Im not sure anyone with schizophrenia has the real wherewithal to use AAS. I personally have never heard of anyone with that illness using.
As for bipolar, Im sure there are a slew of folks in that arena.

Is there a specific question about being bipolar and AAS use?

I would imagine it would depend on the type of aas. I'm by no means am a pro but I've read and done enough research to know that each aas has their own characteristic side effects. I would think that some of the heavier products could definitely have negative effects on a mental/mood disorder. I think before anyone with a disorder decides to try an aas should get a good grip and understanding of that disorder and then a good understanding of whatever specific aas they plan to introduce to their body. This is only my opinion. Research.

u know anyone with schizo AND juices?
I can't speak for anyone else but the thought of a juiced up, extremely powerful schizo is more than a little scary. I suggest learning to paint.

(kind of a dumb question, partner)

the thought of a juiced up, extremely powerful schizo is more than a little scary. I suggest learning to paint.

(kind of a dumb question, partner)

so the mentally ill should just be locked away somewhere? the majority already are locked up in prisons and they are EXTERMELY powerful.

thanks for the negative comment....:naughty:

Last edited:
Is there a specific question about being bipolar and AAS use?

just wanted to know whch aas had a bad influence on their mood. for me its the strong androgens.

so the mentally ill should just be locked away somewhere? the majority already are locked up in prisons and they are EXTERMELY powerful.

I don't think that's what he said. I think he said there are other options besides being juiced up....like painting. Why does "said" schizophrenic feel that being juiced up is more important than his mental health? Why can't this person just lift w/out AAS and accept that this isn't his lot in life? And this isn't one of those boards that is stupid enough to believe that AAS doesn't effect your mental and emotional state. It without a doubt does, but you have to be well adjusted enough to deal with it or you shouldn't be on it. At least you're on to something w/ the strong androgens. Yeah, Masteron and Tren are probably not going to be an already temperamental person's best options. That said, it is a known fact that many people with mental illnesses are terrible at staying on their meds. So, the idea of a unmedicated schizophrenic juiced up on Tren is absolutely terrifying.

i simply wanted to hear, firsthand, from people that sufffer from this disease what its like to juice, while maintaining their mental wellness.

not all schizos are rolling around in feces trying to rip peoples heads off. sensational stories are popular but the mundane never get published.

Adgstar is right. I wasn't trying to be negative on schizophrenics. But negative on schizophrenics on juice? Well, yeah!

And not locked up but carefully medicated and carefully monitored sure. It's not the middle ages but a little caution on the side of safety is merited here. I have children and today schizophrenics and psychotics wander amongst us. I personally would rather them not be juiced up. Just my opinion.

Furthermore, saying that the majority are already locked up for crimes and are very powerful is not supporting your case much jeees.... Cmon dude.

im ssoo done here.:banghead:

im ssoo done here.:banghead:

You're not the only one dealing with stereotypes here. Try being a recovering drug addict and getting any kind of custody of your child. Doesn't matter how long you've been sober, you're forever branded. I was passing hair sample drug tests every 90 days and they said, this guy is clever, he's figured out a way around the test. WTF?

You're not the only one dealing with stereotypes here. Try being a recovering drug addict and getting any kind of custody of your child. Doesn't matter how long you've been sober, you're forever branded. I was passing hair sample drug tests every 90 days and they said, this guy is clever, he's figured out a way around the test. WTF?

i know how you feel. my lawyer said i had no chance at getting custody of mine.

I would just avoid the obvious ones: tren, anadrol, halo, ect.

Some people can handle the mindfuck, others can't.

The worst case scenario could be pretty horrific, I would imagine.

Best case scenario, you grow a little and no one dies.

Risk/reward ratio.

I have both bipolar and schizophrenia in my family. Bipolar if treated can live a normal life...so aas may be an option but it's individual.

Schizophrenia is a daily struggle and you would need to have a Dr monitor medication considering aas, i doubt that would happen. So I would be very irresponsible for someone with schizophrenia to use.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws