YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you choose a normal one or a fitness fanatic as your girlfriend?

Alliance Raws-Zoe

Registered
Many gymnasts want to find a partner who has the same hobby. They have a common topic and a common ambition. Of course, the idea of a lot of gymnasts is the same as us, choosing a girlfriend with a perfect figure, even if not a bodybuilder, is also a fitness enthusiast. I believe that everyone is also very interested in the criteria of mate selection, today I will introduce a few of the world-renowned fitness talent and their partners!

1、Stephen Cao's girlfriend, Ivelisse Diaz.
Once a nurse, as a fitness enthusiast, she was very supportive of Stephen Cao's bodybuilding career, with a protruding figure. Stephen Cao had such a beautiful and body-building girlfriend, it’s really the envy of many other netizens.

**broken link removed**

2、Ulisses's wife, Sharah
They have been married for many years, she’s Ulisses's best fitness partner. They've been with each other for 18 years. Sharah revealed that they met at the gym, and Ulisses always peeks in the mirror at her training for a long time. Talking about their secret of love preservation, Sharah says it's easy, just to be a supporter and help her husband fulfill his dream!

**broken link removed**

3、Simeon Panda’s wife, Chanel Brow
She is also a fitness expert, with nearly 400,000 followers on the Internet. She is also the best fitness partner of Simeon Panda. Simeon Panda says that by her side, his performance is often better than usual!

**broken link removed**

4. Martin's wife, Sacha Stacey
She has two daughters with Martin. She often goes to the gym to train with him at ordinary times, and accompanies him and inspires him when he is in the most difficult time. From an alcoholic teenager to a celebrity with millions of fans, his success cannot be achieved without his wife's support.

**broken link removed**

So what about you? Do you want to find a normal partner or a fitness enthusiast?

How does one define "normal" these days? With that rhetorical question out of the way, it has been my observation that people with common shared interests and/or goals tend to remain together longer than those with little to absolutely zero common ground. However, we humans are complex creatures and oftentimes completely irrational despite our collective higher order logical reasoning capabilities. Let us know if you ever solve this neuropsychological mystery as there is probably a Nobel Prize waiting for you if successful.

I actually like to get away from it as often as possible in order not to become a monotone fitness drone so I'll pick non-fitness ladies preferably.

I am so used to normal girls that it would be refreshing to find more fitness girls for a change. Most I encounter just have Class Pass or do Soul Cycle/Orange Theory, etc, which is still good because at least they do something.

I just don't want a girl who will try to tempt me into bad habits like eating ice cream and cake and tell me not to go train.

That being said, I wouldn't want a fitness fanatic who can't even go out to dinner or a show once in a while.

Balance is ideal.

Last edited:
i take a normal chick.
they feel better. softer. chicks with dude muscles aint my thing.

I am so used to normal girls that it would be refreshing to find more fitness girls for a change. Most I encounter just have Class Pass or do Soul Cycle/Orange Theory, etc, which is still good because at least they do something.

I just don't want a girl who will try to tempt me into bad habits like eating ice cream and cake and tell me not to go train.

That being said, I wouldn't want a fitness fanatic who can't even go out to dinner or a show once in a while.

Balance is ideal.

Sometimes eating ice cream and cake and not training is a good thing though. I tend to get tunnel vision on my sports goals and even try to train through illness or injury. Having a partner that cares about your goals but watches out for your overall well-being is ideal. Balance is ideal.

It depends how you define those two things. I've been in relationships with hardcore fitness girls who wouldn't want to leave the house without tights on so everyone can see their ass. They were obsessed and only concerned with tight glutes and had no other appreciable hobbies or interests.

I've been married for 10 years now to a wonderful woman who works out (lifts and cardio) three times a week, well rounded, many interests, great mom, great career and has never, nor would ever, post ass selfies all over social media.

The latter all day.

BUT...those are the extremes and surely there is a lot of middle ground in between those two extremes.

i think I'd pick a fitness girl for a couple reasons:
-they're driven to at least some degree
-they understand being committed to something
-she can share in things I like to do like weight training, cardio, hiking etc
-she wouldn't complain about me going to the gym and would be understanding of the need to eat on a schedule
-she takes care of her body so would increase the physical attraction
-she would probably have higher energy and want to have fun in life
-could possibly have a higher sex drive from exercise released endorphins
-while constant leggings are not cool, being able to pull it off from time to time is fun
-support and understanding during dieting and cutting
-not complain about my time on PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE LOL

Of course there are exceptions and these things could be found in "normal" ladies as well.

I thought you were gonna say bad habits like drinking and partying. But oh no a piece of cake :p Those dirty girls

all my past girlfriends were 'non fitness' or at least not serious. I have to admit that my goals and habits often led to stupid fights and eventually breakups. Last girlfriend supported me pretty good but always wanted to eat junkfood and ofcourse I had to do so too. Yeah no.

For some reason I'm not really looking for a 'fitness girl', but some common interest on that part wouldn't be too bad I guess.

They don't have to be lean/ ripped tho, I'm a sucker for 'thick' girls anyway:eek:

As long as she gives good blowjobs....she can either squat 225 for reps, or finish off a 12 pack and half a large pizza by herself...either works for me.

I've dated my fair share of fitness/figure competitors type chics and the relationships for me always last longer...for many reasons mentioned here

"Normal" is tough to come by these days, but I definitely lean towards normal. Normal but supportive and encouraging. Someone who raises me up and makes me want to train, not someone who tries to bring me down or make me feel bad for it.

My wife works out with me 3 days a week now, which is nice, even when I have to shut up about her half-assing her workout because she's always been perfect looking whether she worked out or not.

In my experience, dated/messed around with a few who even competed at a national level and fuck that. Never again...

They’re more insecure than “normal” women (by far) which I never understood because they look better for the most part AND it’s annoying as fuck to try to go out and enjoy yourself socially, forget good food and maybe a couple drinks etc... EVERYTHING has to be fitness related...

i think I'd pick a fitness girl for a couple reasons:
-they're driven to at least some degree
-they understand being committed to something
-she can share in things I like to do like weight training, cardio, hiking etc
-she wouldn't complain about me going to the gym and would be understanding of the need to eat on a schedule
-she takes care of her body so would increase the physical attraction
-she would probably have higher energy and want to have fun in life
-could possibly have a higher sex drive from exercise released endorphins
-while constant leggings are not cool, being able to pull it off from time to time is fun
-support and understanding during dieting and cutting
-not complain about my time on PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE LOL

Of course there are exceptions and these things could be found in "normal" ladies as well.

I agree.... it just makes it easier if the goals are common.... she doesn't necessarily have to be a fitness freak but respect what I do.... I've never "pushed" a gf to train.... if she can look good without dieting and training more power to her..... but the first time I hear

"Oh you have to eat again?"... I'd be like "bitch there's the fuckin door"...

If i were to compete often i would like to date a girl into the same thing. Ive noticed woman get very short when youre in prep, (cant eat out, more rest, more training) girls dont like that at all. Youd have to find someone into the same thing and understand the drugs, dieting, etc... i prefer normal girls where i can diet not as strict as a prep and have a happy medium where i can be in good shape and enjoy life

I’m so hard up I’d screw a billy goat if it had the right shade of lip stick

I find women that are obsessed with them selves don't make for the easiest partners to get along with long term. My normal girlfriends have never had an issue with how I live my life. I could care less about impressing other people so as long as we really like each other that is all that matters.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws