over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

P.S.L Euro Pharmamacies test eth/tren eth log

flex22

Registered
So I was lucky enough to be chosen to do this log for PSL. The blend is a mix of 250mg test eth and 150mg tren eth. I just got my goodies yesterday and I pinned right away. My onj. Went in nice and smooth through a 25g 1 in into my left delt. Today there's just a little tightness but nothing bad. Also I have to say the presentation with these bottles is unbelieveablr. Beautiful boxes and the bottles are very pretty as well. Very professional looking. I'm going to be running 1ml of this mix EOD. I will give my current stats when I get back from the gym today.

Sounds like a good combo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd shot today went in quad. No pain or pip eeither. So far very pleased with smoothness of oil

So I was lucky enough to be chosen to do this log for PSL. The blend is a mix of 250mg test eth and 150mg tren eth. I just got my goodies yesterday and I pinned right away. My onj. Went in nice and smooth through a 25g 1 in into my left delt. Today there's just a little tightness but nothing bad. Also I have to say the presentation with these bottles is unbelieveablr. Beautiful boxes and the bottles are very pretty as well. Very professional looking. I'm going to be running 1ml of this mix EOD. I will give my current stats when I get back from the gym today.

We pride ourselves on making higher milligram oils with little to no pip. Im glad you are getting to experience this first hand.
Thank you for taking the time to do this log. We put 100% into everything we do. From our boxes, to the oils, right down to customer service. We really try and give you the best experience
You will recieve from anyone at any time. We want you to feel like family. With that said . Im Looking forward to seeing what kinda gainz your gonna make on this blend! Subbed for the long haul. If you need anything , or have any questions. Feel free to
Contact one of us reps at any time. We are always here to help.

2nd shot today went in quad. No pain or pip eeither. So far very pleased with smoothness of oil

Awesome news flex! Those are my two go to spots when pinning. Delts and quads!

Just did another shot yesterday. This time in the quad . Little pain but not from the oil. I had to use a 22g cuz ran out of 25g. Bit no pain today and am.already gettin those awesome sweats and heart burn. And he noticed a.little bit of increase anxiety which is normal for me with strong tren. So far ery happy with results thus far and I can tell things are only getting better. Just in case I forgot to.mention im.hitting EOD. So one week.is 4x and the next week 3x. So defenitly a decent.dosage.

Ugh, a 22g. Never used before. I mean , at one time i always used a 23g. Guess it isnt to much of a difference

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Loving the blend so far. Have hit delts quads and gluteus with no issues. Sweating like a madd man and strength has gone up on squat and most of my big lifts.

so i hit back today and for the 1st time in a while i was hitting PR's that i haven't hit. I did barbell rows and my last 2 sets were 275 for 10reps then 8 reps. Very nice and controlled annihilating my lats. Then i did a variation of a pull-down with 2 handles and when i come down i would spread them. Really feel this movement all over my middle back and upper lats. Then was hammer strength lower lats rows which i did unilaterally and felt deep in the muscle. Then i did mountain dog rows for 2 sets and the hyper extensions for 2 sets. I ended back with 2 rest pause sets of cable pull overs to really stretch the lats. When i do back i try and hit every part of the back since there so many muscles that make up the back. I then did a hammer strength curl for biceps for 3 sets and then overhead cable skull-crusher variation. This is actually more volume than i usually do. But since i wont be hitting gym tomorrow i spent extra time in the gym today and really hit it hard. I'm fuckin loving this test tren blend and haven't seen such fast strength gins in a long time. Te vascularity is also coming on very strong. Cant wait to hit gym after thanksgiving with all the carbs ill have to burn up lol. Till next time Happy Thanksgiving everyone

So I pinned my felt yesterday. Did a lil over 1ml of the blend and a lil over a ml of primo. Zero pain yesterday and none today.love knowing I'm not gonna be sore the next day. So I did legs today. Awesome workout especially considering it was after a 9ht over nite shift. What has been amazing me is my volume has increased a lot lately. Don't no exactly wit to pin that on but I'm really liking it. I'm lastin so much longer than I ever have and my main lifts in the beginning have been almost a new or every workout. Very happy to say to the least with this cycle. Only negative is I have noticed an increase in my short temper was. Which usually I have under control. Other than that all is very good. Squated 375 for 4 deep reps today and that was my third exercise in. Very impressed with myself with that one.

So I pinned my felt yesterday. Did a lil over 1ml of the blend and a lil over a ml of primo. Zero pain yesterday and none today.love knowing I'm not gonna be sore the next day. So I did legs today. Awesome workout especially considering it was after a 9ht over nite shift. What has been amazing me is my volume has increased a lot lately. Don't no exactly wit to pin that on but I'm really liking it. I'm lastin so much longer than I ever have and my main lifts in the beginning have been almost a new or every workout. Very happy to say to the least with this cycle. Only negative is I have noticed an increase in my short temper was. Which usually I have under control. Other than that all is very good. Squated 375 for 4 deep reps today and that was my third exercise in. Very impressed with myself with that one.
Awesome news brother. Glad your still loving the oil, and they are some nice numbers. Keep it up. Deep squats ugh, sore just thinking of them and after a long night if work

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I am loving this blend so much more than I thought I was. I ran importing mass lend multiple times so I had a good comparison to compare this mix too. And I have to say I honestly like this blend even more. My libido is insane my aggressiveness is insanely high and I honestly haven't seen such strength gain in all areas at once in such a long long time. I just did 315 for 4 reps on the incline two days ago. Woulda went for more but I workout alone so can only push so much while still being safe. Weight is also up 5lbs as well. No pip and have jus about finished first bottle maybe 2ml left if that. So gonna start second one next week and blasts hardcore

Has an awesome back workout yesterday. Worked out after a long nite shift which is not my normal gym time. But says I haven't kids I have to fit it in after work or I won't be able to go. So I made yesterday's workout only 45 mins. But dam the pump I had after jus my third set was insane. And by the end of my workout my last felt like they were gonna pop outta my back and my lower back was so pumped I probably wouldn't of been able to tie my shoes if I had too.

So I'm now 2ml into my 2nd bottle. And this is one of my top 3favorite cycles thus far. I hit legs today. And I believe I mentioned it before but really noticed it today. My stamina and muscle recovery are higher than I've Eva seen them. My workouts are longer and my volumes higher cuz I'm able to last longer and push myself even harder than I'm use to doin. Set a recent or today with my set of squats and my last set I did 405 x3. Started with 5mins cardio uphill speed walkin. Workout was as follows:
Squats 135x15, 225x10 315x7 405x3
Hammer strength front squat 315x12 405x10 495x7
Wide foot leg press 405x15 495x10 585x10
Lying hAm curl (2) 105x15
Sitting calf raise unsure of weight but 3x20 reps
Leg ext (2) 115x20,15

Was gonna do abs but had to run due to family stuff. Will update again very soon. Take care yall

So loving this stack so far. Wanted to make it even better so started some gh and skin yesterday. So running my blend now 1ml Eod and 5iu growth and 10iu slin preworkout. Was using primo but just finished last week so just doing the blend with 50mg tbol now with gh, nov-r, and mk677.

Had a very rough weekend. Just very exhausted between work my kids the holidays and end of school semester. Been really overwhelmed. But still hitting the gym hard and almost done with 2nd bottle of the blend and I'm loving it and constantly going to the gym amped to break another pR. Had an awesome leg session to and set a new or on my squat. Below is my workout and reps and numbers
Legs
Squats:5 sets x 135(15), 225(10), 315(8)405(3) 415(2)
Hammer strength sissy squat 2x12,10
Supersetted
Sitting hack squat 2x 405(8)
Single leg ext 2x15,12
Single leg lying hAm curl 2x10
Calf raise machine 4x20,18,15,15
Supersetted
Body weight calf raise 3x failure

Legs were completely anniliated after this workout. But felt ohhh so good. Been using growth and slim preworkout as well now and can definetly tell my recovery is getting better and better. Weights also up from 227 before I started the blend to now 232. Very happy with results

So I just wanted to update everyone as of today. I have just 2ml left out of the samples given to me. This mini cycle was phenomenal and I strongly recommend this product as well as PSL as a company. They were extremely helpful the whole way through and their product quality is off the charts. This blend probably gave me some of the worst sweats I've Eva had off any tren product. But side effect wise that's really the only shitty part. So didn't pay it much attention cuz the of all the pros of the product. I actually gained 4solid lbs while running just 2 bottles of the blend. My libido stayed decent. The best part of this experience was the help it provided in the gym. My recovery was insane and I felt like training all the time. I would still get sore but felt recovered after hard ass workouts like legs within 48hours. And what I noticed most was my weights and reps increasing all around. But my two favorite lifts that increased most that I'd like to brag about are my squat Nd my babe elk incline bench press. My squat before the blend was 364 for 3 reps. As of last Friday I'm up to 405 for 3 reps and still moving up. As of today I hit 335 on the incline for a double which was up from 3-5 before this bottles. I'm very proud of myself with my pr's in the gym and very grateful for this awesome opportunity PSL gave to me and they definetly have my recommendation to all others as well. Thank you PSL and God Bless and Happy Holidays

So I just wanted to update everyone as of today. I have just 2ml left out of the samples given to me. This mini cycle was phenomenal and I strongly recommend this product as well as PSL as a company. They were extremely helpful the whole way through and their product quality is off the charts. This blend probably gave me some of the worst sweats I've Eva had off any tren product. But side effect wise that's really the only shitty part. So didn't pay it much attention cuz the of all the pros of the product. I actually gained 4solid lbs while running just 2 bottles of the blend. My libido stayed decent. The best part of this experience was the help it provided in the gym. My recovery was insane and I felt like training all the time. I would still get sore but felt recovered after hard ass workouts like legs within 48hours. And what I noticed most was my weights and reps increasing all around. But my two favorite lifts that increased most that I'd like to brag about are my squat Nd my babe elk incline bench press. My squat before the blend was 364 for 3 reps. As of last Friday I'm up to 405 for 3 reps and still moving up. As of today I hit 335 on the incline for a double which was up from 3-5 before this bottles. I'm very proud of myself with my pr's in the gym and very grateful for this awesome opportunity PSL gave to me and they definetly have my recommendation to all others as well. Thank you PSL and God Bless and Happy Holidays
Incredible news flex. Awesome. You accomplished a ton in such a short period. PR' s all around. Great work and great log! Those pr's are significantly higher than where you started. Keep up the great work and please keep us posted.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity