over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Cycle with Syntherol

Swollduck

Registered
I wanted to start a log that I hope helps someone out there and maybe I can look back on it later and learn from it.

A little background on me first. My entire life I was a super skinny kid, and weighed around 180lbs. It fluctuated a little, but that was my average. I broke my back in 2006, and gained some fat, and lost the little muscle I did have. I started working out to feel better and not have to take the pain meds anymore. One thing led to another and I turned it into a new career.

I did 2 six week PH cycles of Tren Xtreme. I put some good size on, but had real bad sides. The acne on my arms, shoulders and back were bad, and I still have problems with it.

I did try my first test cycle in Aug of 2008, and I liked the results. This will be my 3rd real cycle, and the first 2 were simple test cycles at 500E week, both with dbol for the first few weeks and I used Tren ace last cycle for 4 weeks. 150 eod. I loved it.

However my first 2 cycles were not to bulk, I used them to just lean out and get strong, which they did very well.

My body stats changed a ton since 2006. My chest has grown from 41-48 inches and my waste has gone down. One of my complaints however is my arms. I went from 13-16 inches within the first year, but I have not grown since. My arms are still at 16 and I think they look out of proportion.

I have tried everything to make them gorw. I have gone heavy, light, drop sets, super sets, high volume, low volume. Once a week to 3 times a week. You name it, Ive tried it. My arms have gotten much stronger and I think the shape has improved, just not the size.

So I decided to try the Syntherol in just my bi's and see if it has any effect.

Here are my current Stats;
35 years old
6'0" Tall
201 Pounds
11% body fat

This cycle will be;
750 a week of Omnadren (Pinned M,W,F)
400 Deca
100 Anadrol for the first 4 weeks

I will be eating around 3500 Calories a day on workout days and 3000 on off days.

I started the cycle and Syntherol on Monday, March 29th.

Here are some before pics.
The pic with the cast was me in 2006. It was a month after I broke my back and I was cutting my cast off, (long story) the others are current.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
So Monday was my first day.

I was a little nervous about pinning the Snytherol into my bi's, I figured it would be very sensitive. It was not as bad as I thought it would be.

The first 3 shots went great. I did the center of the heads, and on my last shot, I hit a nerve on the inside head of my left arm, it did not hurt as much as it scared me when my muscle jumped.

I was a little dissapointed when I did not feel sore or anything for the first few hours, but sure enough a few hours later my arms felt like the first time I worked out. It was nice.

So here we are Friday, and I have since done it 4 more times. I have done 1cc into each head every day and I moved the sites from Center, lower, upper, center and today was lower again.

I do massage them, but not hard, just a few times throughout the day. I am always stretching them though and I do some light curls every time to get the blood in there. Today was arm day though.

It was not easy to go heavy like normal, it hurt bad, but I pushed through and got a good workout in.

But before my workout, my arms are up almost 1/2 inch. They look kind of puffy and swollen, and no where near as cut. But I am happy something is different.

Your in great shape as you are noe. Sure have made excellent progress from the pic of you in the cast.

Your transformation from 2006 to now is amazing!

This initial size gain is just inflamation, that's why the puffy look.

I do massage them, but not hard, just a few times throughout the day. I am always stretching them though and I do some light curls every time to get the blood in there. Today was arm day though.

Thank you for posting this log man, it is always great to get more SEO information. Why are you not massaging hard though?

Tip I've mentioned before, I thought it was ingenious of me lol, get a neck/back massager that's not too big, turn it up on high and hold it against the muscle you've injected, do that on and off through the day and it works like a charm. You don't have to get tired fingers/hands, and it definitely gives a deeper massage than just your hands. I'm doing it and the pain is much better and the muscle stays soft, no lumps or hardness, etc. Try it.

swollduck imo your arms don't look too out of proportion, if you asked me i would say do both you bis and tris.

Great log. Keep us posted...

Thank you for posting this log man, it is always great to get more SEO information. Why are you not massaging hard though?

Its not that I am not massaging it, just not very hard. I read through some other peoples logs, and a few of them had some bad bruising, and I did not want that.

So I am checking for lumps all the time, and I massage them throughout the day. Plus I am always stretching them.

The back massager is a good idea though.

So fat so good.

Day 7

Friday was day 5, and I had a great arm workout. I have done light arms everyday, but Friday is my usual day, and my plan was to go lighter than usual, but I ended up going fairly heavy. It hurt at first, but I liked the feeling and pushed through. I did preachers with the ez curl bar and a plate on each side for 4 sets of 10. Then did some heavy dumbells for a few sets, followed by 2 drop sets. I did some isolation culrs, and ended it with cables. I used to try and do 20+ sets, but lately I have been trying to stick with 10-12.

Well yesterday (day 6) seemed like the soreness was much better. It did not hurt to straighten my arms. I am not sure if it was the workout that helped, or if my arms are getting used to the size from the oil. Either way they feel much better.

Today is the same, lightly sore, but not bad anymore. Infact, I kinda liked the sore feeling, it has been years since they felt that way and it was kinda nice. Now I cant wait to go to 2cc's and see if I get sore again.

Anyway, I hit the nerve again in my left bi, it scares me more than hurts. But I just replaced the needle and moved the site over a half inch and was good to go.

I took measurements again today. I am up 1/2" now. I will be happy to see it go over 17. With a good arm pump from a workout I can measure 16 3/4".

Here you go.

**broken link removed**

swollduck imo your arms don't look too out of proportion, if you asked me i would say do both you bis and tris.

Thought the same thing. I would do both.

I plan on doing the tri's too. But I wanted to do one at a time, that way I can tell how much of a difference each muscle had in making my arm bigger.

I also want to do my traps at some point, but that is in the future.

Good luck man, I will be checking in on your progress, so keep us posted. I have pretty much the same stats as you. I am also trying to get over the fear of needles and try syntherol myself.

Day 8

I had a good back workout today. My bi's felt tight at first and as the session went on, it just turned into a good pump and I was able to lift like normal.

Here is todays workout.

Pull Ups to warm up

Lat Pull downs wide grip
210x10
235x10
235x8
195x12

Reverse Grip Pull Downs
195x10
195x10
195x10
175x12

Bent Over rows
185x10
225x10
225x10
225x10

Reverse Grip Rows
185x10
185x10
185x10
185x10

Single Arm Db Rows
100x10
100x10
100x10
100x10

Shrugs
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x10

I did some light bi's to finish off and pump the arms up.

I did not pin the bi's yet today, I pinned the Omna into the right shoulder today when I woke up, but I want to wait on the wife to do the Bi's when she gets off work.

Day 9

Nothing new to report. The arms are still at 16.5". They have not changed in several days now, so I hope when I go to 2cc's on Thursday they start growing again.

They are not sore at all anymore and they are soft, flexible and I dont feel any lumps. They look pretty normal and natural, so far I am happy with the results. I know that some of the size is just swelling, and from what I have read from other people, they lose about 1/2" after they are finished. So if I dont grow anymore I will be back to normal when this is over. I sure hope that is not the case so we will see.

I did Chest today.

Flat Bench
225x10
275x10
275x8
275x6

Incline Bench
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x8

Incline DB Fly
55x15
55x12
55x10
55x10

Cable Crossover (high, med, and low) 4 sets of each.
70x10
70x10
70x10
70x10

Looking great Swoll. Thanks for posting the log, will be following it.

As already said the transformation from 2006 is amazing! You put on some serious meat.

Good luck!!

Oh and nice tin snips :D

So if I dont grow anymore I will be back to normal when this is over. I sure hope that is not the case so we will see.

Don't worry, you will start to see more of a difference one you start doing the 2ml and then most difference once you reach 3ml per day.

Great log bro. You are making me wanna try this stuff too. Been considering it for a while but have a few considerations to iron out first. But i will take the plunge soon enough, I am sure.

You look awesome in those pics bro. Real nice. You sure your BF is only 11% - it sure looks like you are well under 10% closer to 9 I would say!!

Great log bro. You are making me wanna try this stuff too. Been considering it for a while but have a few considerations to iron out first. But i will take the plunge soon enough, I am sure.

You look awesome in those pics bro. Real nice. You sure your BF is only 11% - it sure looks like you are well under 10% closer to 9 I would say!!

Thanks Bro, The pics I have of me are about 7-8 weeks old, and I think at the time your right I was just under 10%. But about 6 weeks ago, I got a cold that turned into a sinus infection, and that got into my lungs some how.

So for almost 4 weeks, I did not train or eat right. I tried to lift twice and I ended up throwing up, so I just stoped. I went through 2 different antibiotics before I was back to normal. During that time I put some weight on and I know my BF went up.

Oh well, I am back to training now and I am eating much cleaner. I will be back to sub 10 very soon I hope.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws