Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Photos > Member's Photos
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2018, 05:32 AM
Newbie Registered Member

235lb 16 weeks out from classic physique. Looking to win an overall.

sitting at 235 lb to 240 lb.

Planning to start an aggressive deficit diet this monday.
Goal is sub 5%bf have 16 weeks of prep.

Gear

Test e/c/p 750mg
deca 300mg
tren a 150mg
primo e 500mg
var 25mg
clen 80mcg 4days on 3days off
gh 3iu m/w/f
adec .5mg eod
caber .5mg e3d

food 2000 kcal per day
15%carbs
35%protein
rest in fats

Any questions lmk.

Feel free to follow me on IG name is Kshapo

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181101_091919.jpg (106.7 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180608_021012_882.jpg (67.8 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180522_153905_696.jpg (139.4 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180516_143424_563.jpg (268.8 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180512_115929_579.jpg (305.8 KB, 156 views)

Last edited by kshapo; 11-11-2018 at 05:35 AM.
Old 11-11-2018, 06:12 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Old 11-11-2018, 08:06 AM
Kilo Klub Member

bring the legs up and do bodybuilding. you have a great physique. if this quads grew and you got more legs sweep youd do well in bodybuilding
hilly2008 and Beti ona like this.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:06 AM
Kilo Klub Member

hiw tall are you
Old 11-11-2018, 08:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito33189 View Post
bring the legs up and do bodybuilding. you have a great physique. if this quads grew and you got more legs sweep youd do well in bodybuilding
Are you saying Arnold, Franco, and serge were not bodybuilders? Lol that’s the idea behind classic.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito33189 View Post
yeah those damn legs. Was thinking trying some oil in the outer sweep seo for the win.

My plan is to do both classic and mens open.

I am 6'2
Old 11-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshapo View Post
yeah those damn legs. Was thinking trying some oil in the outer sweep seo for the win.

My plan is to do both classic and mens open.

I am 6'2

must be nice

looking good. looks like you're gonna have an easy prep
Old 11-12-2018, 06:26 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Send a message via ICQ to saffire Send a message via Yahoo to saffire
looking solid! keep it up, arms looks good, any seo use?

MAIL: [email protected] or PM
WEB: www.onlythebestaas.com

10% Dicount Code: "Saffire"
Old 11-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffire View Post
looking solid! keep it up, arms looks good, any seo use?
yes used seo in arms used two bottles of painless pumps definitely had an effect.
saffire likes this.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:16 PM
Registered Member

By my math fifty percent of your diet is coming from fat. What are your dietary sources?

Dieting down I've always just played with my carb amounts for the most part, I like to hear about other people's approaches.

Legs are the obvious weak link, but for 6'2 still looking damn good. Good luck dude.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:22 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastaboy View Post
By my math fifty percent of your diet is coming from fat. What are your dietary sources?

Dieting down I've always just played with my carb amounts for the most part, I like to hear about other people's approaches.

Legs are the obvious weak link, but for 6'2 still looking damn good. Good luck dude.
fat = coconut oil whole eggs avocados mac oil
Tank211 and Elvia1023 like this.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:35 AM
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

You look fantastic especially for 6ft 2. I am the same height so know how hard it can be. 2000 cals seems very low. Are you going to work down to that? I am surprised you would start so low 16 weeks out. How much can you weigh for classic?

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 11-15-2018, 12:40 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
You look fantastic especially for 6ft 2. I am the same height so know how hard it can be. 2000 cals seems very low. Are you going to work down to that? I am surprised you would start so low 16 weeks out. How much can you weigh for classic?
it doesn't matter how you lower calories what matters how consistent you are with your daily intake of food. 2000kcal is more then enough for 230lb man. The reason we eat more is because we are spoiled with good tasting food.

I have dieted on 1500kcal to 1800kcal for weeks. It's hard but very rewarding.

I don't care about weight all that matters to me is my condition. Yes I know there are weight requirements. Ill be fine.
alfresco and Beti ona like this.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:55 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
it doesn't matter how you lower calories what matters how consistent you are with your daily intake of food. 2000kcal is more then enough for 230lb man. The reason we eat more is because we are spoiled with good tasting food.

I have dieted on 1500kcal to 1800kcal for weeks. It's hard but very rewarding.

I don't care about weight all that matters to me is my condition. Yes I know there are weight requirements. Ill be fine.
Very true. With hormones in the mix muscle can be maintained even with very low calories. It just seems low to me to start on. I know of bodybuilders who have dieted on less but it was more so at the later stages of their preps. You obviously know what you are doing so I wasn't being funny just genuinely surprised. You are looking great now so it should be a great prep. I asked about the weight as I was genuinely curious what the actual weight limit is. I know in the NPC 6ft 2 was 230 lbs limit at one point but I don't know if it's different now.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 11-15-2018, 01:04 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Very true. With hormones in the mix muscle can be maintained even with very low calories. It just seems low to me to start on. I know of bodybuilders who have dieted on less but it was more so at the later stages of their preps. You obviously know what you are doing so I wasn't being funny just genuinely surprised. You are looking great now so it should be a great prep. I asked about the weight as I was genuinely curious what the actual weight limit is. I know in the NPC 6ft 2 was 230 lbs limit at one point but I don't know if it's different now.
I wasn't trying to be a dick with my reply.

Numbers are cool but that's not what matters. Condition and detail in the muscle is what will win. I used to be focused on numbers now not so much.
Elvia1023 likes this.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:31 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I wasn't trying to be a dick with my reply.

Numbers are cool but that's not what matters. Condition and detail in the muscle is what will win. I used to be focused on numbers now not so much.
Definitely. Plus nutritious whole foods go a long way and people definitely don't need as much as they think they do. Anyway good luck for your show. Will you be logging things in this thread?

GENOTEC REP

Old 11-15-2018, 01:42 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Definitely. Plus nutritious whole foods go a long way and people definitely don't need as much as they think they do. Anyway good luck for your show. Will you be logging things in this thread?
yes definitely.
Elvia1023 likes this.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:19 PM
Featured Member / Verified Customer

Awards Showcase

Illusion is everything..You look larger than me at the same height and 25 lbs Lighter..Arms and delts are huge...Little narrow in the back though.
Just a bit out of proportion!
Just some Constructive criticism.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:58 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concreter View Post
Illusion is everything..You look larger than me at the same height and 25 lbs Lighter..Arms and delts are huge...Little narrow in the back though.
Just a bit out of proportion!
Just some Constructive criticism.
It's weird during a crazy depletion phase I get really skinny and during a re feed get huge. Bodybuilder problems. You are never big enough.

The struggle is real.
Old 11-17-2018, 03:13 AM
Registered Member

Great physique my friend…..i definitely look forward to following your progress! I would love for you to post your daily diet sometime! I also like to eat lower carb, higher fat myself.