over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AOD-9604: potent fat burner?

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone heard of this peptide?:

Recent research has shown AOD-9604 to be an extremely potent and effective fat burner. AOD-9604 enhances the burning of stored fat and reduces new fat accumulation in all fat cells. AOD-9604 enhances fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth (as it does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted Growth Hormone effect. . Research studies have shown that AOD-9604 actually acts on the reduction of excessive adipose tissues such as those in the abdominal area, increase in muscle mass, and enhances the lipid content of the body.

Recent research has shown AOD-9604 to be an extremely potent and effective fat burner. AOD-9604 enhances the burning of stored fat and reduces new fat accumulation in all fat cells. AOD-9604 enhances fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth (as it does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted Growth Hormone effect. . Research studies have shown that AOD-9604 actually acts on the reduction of excessive adipose tissues such as those in the abdominal area, increase in muscle mass, and enhances the lipid content of the body.

Doing some Google research now - I'd love to hear more! Never seen this for sale through any research/peptide company. Looks to be a GH frag that specifically targets fat

Doing some Google research now - I'd love to hear more! Never seen this for sale through any research/peptide company. Looks to be a GH frag that specifically targets fat

I had never heard of it either, but it caught my attention when I stumbled on it earlier today. Here is some info I found by Jeff Behar:

Have you Heard of AOD, the non- RX Amino Acid Based Peptide for Accelerated Fat Loss, and Joint Repair?

By Jeff Behar, MS, MBA, CIH, CSP

Looking for a natural alternative to incinerating fat, slowing fat storage, improving your joints of Cartlidge, improving muscle repair, and reducing asked you arthritis pain and damage?
According to a plethora of research studies, the non-prescription product Codenamed AOD9604 (**broken link removed**) may be your answer.

What Exactly is AOD-9604?

AOD-9604 (**broken link removed**) is a peptide composed of amino acids. It was invented around 1997 in the laboratory of Professor Frank Ng, a biochemist at Monash University who had been studying human growth hormone and it’s fat burning effects since the 1960s.

AOD9604 was initially intended as a potential treatment for obesity, however research scientist found that this miracle fat burning peptide could be used by anyone looking to increase body composition, reduce body fat, burn existing body fat, and slow the development of fat.

AOD Studies and Research

In vitro and in vivo tests on AOD-9604 (**broken link removed**) showed that the drug retained all of the fat metabolic properties of human growth hormone (HGH) , without any of the hormone’s undesirable effects.

According to several studies dating back as far as 2000, AOD-9604, a synthetic lipolytic domain of human growth hormone can significantly burn and reduce body fat. I will summarize a few of these studies below, and include references to these studies and others at the end of this post.

In research using analyzing AOD9604 for its metabolic actions in obese Zucker rats it was shown that daily treatment with an oral dose of AOD-9604 (**broken link removed**) of 500 microg/kg body weight for 19 days reduced over 50% body weight gain of the animals in comparison with the control. The adipose (fat) tissues of the rats treated with AOD9604 (**broken link removed**) were found to have an increase in lipolytic (fat burning) activity.

More recently, Metabolic Pharmaceuticals demonstrated AOD-9604 may have potential to be used as a treatment for the repair of cartilage, muscle and joint disorders such as Osteoarthritis.

AOD-9604 Side Effects

The amazing thing about AOD-9604, a hGH Fragment, is that when used long term it did NOT show ANY adverse effect on insulin sensitivity, like intact hGH does or show any negative effects on the HPTA axis.

The results of the AOD9604 research suggest that the fat burning peptide may have the potential to be developed into an orally usable and safe therapeutic agent for obesity.

Recent research has shown AOD9604 to be an extremely potent and effective fat burner. AOD-9604 enhances the burning of stored fat and reduces new fat accumulation in all fat cells. AOD-9604 enhances fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth (as it does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted Growth Hormone effect. . Research studies have shown that AOD-9604 actually acts on the reduction of excessive adipose tissues such as those in the abdominal area, increase in muscle mass, and enhances the lipid content of the body.

References

Metabolic studies of a synthetic lipolytic domain (AOD9604) of human growth hormone. - PubMed - NCBI. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11146367

The effects of human GH and its lipolytic fragment (AOD9604) on lipid metabolism following chronic treatment in obese mice and beta(3)-AR knock-out mice.
Heffernan M, et al. Endocrinology. 2001. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11713213/

Increase of fat oxidation and weight loss in obese mice caused by chronic treatment with human growth hormone or a modified C-terminal fragment.
Heffernan MA, et al. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2001. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11673763/

Effect of an antilipogenic fragment of human growth hormone on glucose transport in rat adipocytes. - PubMed - NCBI. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8118430/

Effects of oral administration of a synthetic fragment of human growth hormone on lipid metabolism.
Heffernan MA, et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2000. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10950816/

Molecular and cellular actions of a structural domain of human growth hormone (AOD9401) on lipid metabolism in Zucker fatty rats.
Ng FM, et al. J Mol Endocrinol. 2000. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11116208/

Adipose tissue lipolysis as a metabolic pathway to define pharmacological strategies against obesity and the metabolic syndrome. Langin D, et al. Pharmacol Res. 2006. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16644234/

Reduction of cumulative body weight gain and adipose tissue mass in obese mice: response to chronic treatment with synthetic hGH 177-191 peptide, AOD9604. Natera SH, et al. Biochem Mol Biol Int. 1994.. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7987248/

Fuck....sign me up!

Most likely because it doesn´t give the results hoped for in humans or because it needs a dosage too high to make it financially viable to use, studies go back as far as 2001 so if it were to work I gather we would know by now. It´s a great product on paper, no adverse effect on insulin resistance and the positive effect on joints is very interesting too.

Most likely because it doesn´t give the results hoped for in humans or because it needs a dosage too high to make it financially viable to use, studies go back as far as 2001 so if it were to work I gather we would know by now. It´s a great product on paper, no adverse effect on insulin resistance and the positive effect on joints is very interesting too.

I have seen dosing from 300mcg/day up to 1mg/day. Anyone have any insight on this?

I'd also be curious to hear someones experience with this compound

This is just hgh fragment it’s been around for years if not more?

I’m running it as a nasal spray on a bulker

I’ve gained 20 pounds and I’d say about 1 (yeah ONE) pound at most is fat

sure some water and glycogen (I had dieted down for a show)

I’m running it as a nasal spray on a bulker

I’ve gained 20 pounds and I’d say about 1 (yeah ONE) pound at most is fat

sure some water and glycogen (I had dieted down for a show)

What dose did you use? do you notice a difference between hgh frag?

Tried it - came from an anti aging clinic in florida and compounded at Empower in Houston TX.

Zero results.

Tried it - came from an anti aging clinic in florida and compounded at Empower in Houston TX.

Zero results.

Zero results? Wow.. you were trying to lose fat right when dieting?

Zero results? Wow.. you were trying to lose fat right when dieting?
Its' garbage mate from my experience. Might be worth it if one is obese or holds more adipose tissue but meh...

EDIT: To answer your question - correct.

Well AOD-9604 is also called HGH Fragment, most use it for lose weight. Normally 8USD for 2MG in China market.

I’ve used it with success but you have to be completely fasted, drink no water or food for 4 hours after injection. I found that taking it when I got up to piss in the middle of the night worked best for me. This worked better than taking it 1st thing in the morning and doing faster cardio for an hour and still now water or food for a total of 4 hrs. Hope this helps.

Also, you have to take it continuously for at a couple months. I didn’t start seeing results until week 3.

I’ve also heard cjc1295+Ipamorelin is suppose to be good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131