over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

*NEW* MA Research: LGD and S23 in an oil base, 10 ml vials

Sounds awesome, excited to here about the LGD coming in oil as well (already seen the S23) as those two are probably my favorites along with RAD140...

I've heard recently that injectable sarms are much more effective than oral, will be interesting to try out!

Anyone tested the S23? Would it need to be applied twice per day as with the oral solution? Or is once a day sufficient?

Anyone tested the S23? Would it need to be applied twice per day as with the oral solution? Or is once a day sufficient?

Tried it and it seems good (little bit I have left seems to have crashed tho). Once a day should be plenty for anything in oil as the absorption timing will help slow down the time its active. Least I remember being told TNE in oil could even just be shot just once daily because of that. Strength and endurance went up on it, not sure about any mass but was mostly just testing what it would do.

Tried it and it seems good (little bit I have left seems to have crashed tho). Once a day should be plenty for anything in oil as the absorption timing will help slow down the time its active. Least I remember being told TNE in oil could even just be shot just once daily because of that. Strength and endurance went up on it, not sure about any mass but was mostly just testing what it would do.
Thank you man. Mass isn't a top priority right now so I'm ok with that. I was mainly curious about S23 as a potential alternative to masteron or winstrol in terms of strength and water shedding. I don't tolerate orals very well for long periods or I'd use winstrol in this situation.

Just curious but what dose did you apply and how long before you noticed effects?

Thank you man. Mass isn't a top priority right now so I'm ok with that. I was mainly curious about S23 as a potential alternative to masteron or winstrol in terms of strength and water shedding. I don't tolerate orals very well for long periods or I'd use winstrol in this situation.

Just curious but what dose did you apply and how long before you noticed effects?

Round 15-20mg I believe , trouble remembering if it gave the drier dht style look but it definetely increased strength and endurance. Bout like taking orals the effect was anywhere from nearly instant to around or slightly over 1 week before it kicked noticeably

Yeah, S23 is a bitch like that. It is very prone to crashing at colder temperatures. Even normal, but cooler room temps can cause it to crash sometimes. It can be re-solutized by applying a little heat, but yeah, S23 is definitely prone to crashing. I thought about using another solvent to keep it from cashing, but I try to avoid as many unnecessary chemicals as possible, as some of the stronger solvents aren't really that good for you. The other SARMs are much more resistant to crashing.

Yeah, S23 is a bitch like that. It is very prone to crashing at colder temperatures. Even normal, but cooler room temps can cause it to crash sometimes. It can be re-solutized by applying a little heat, but yeah, S23 is definitely prone to crashing. I thought about using another solvent to keep it from cashing, but I try to avoid as many unnecessary chemicals as possible, as some of the stronger solvents aren't really that good for you. The other SARMs are much more resistant to crashing.
Good grief does it. The bottles I received had all crashed to a significant degree. Ordinarily, if I get something that crashes out of solution, 5 or so minutes on a candle fixes that no problem. S23 didn't quite want to stick to the 5 minute time line lol. It took hours. I turned off the candle warmer at a couple points because I had to leave to run errands and didn't want to leave a surface that hot unattended. Still, I'd much rather put in a little effort on my end than have unnecessary solvents in the solution.

Good grief does it. The bottles I received had all crashed to a significant degree. Ordinarily, if I get something that crashes out of solution, 5 or so minutes on a candle fixes that no problem. S23 didn't quite want to stick to the 5 minute time line lol. It took hours. I turned off the candle warmer at a couple points because I had to leave to run errands and didn't want to leave a surface that hot unattended. Still, I'd much rather put in a little effort on my end than have unnecessary solvents in the solution.
Just use a microwave at 50% power for 15 second intervals...and the problem will be fixed in less than a minute.

Interested in reviews on these injectable sarms.
Nice to see you doing so well in the industry, Mike. I’ve been missing from for years but I remember you coming up back in the MD days when I lived on the boards.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws