YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Basic info needed IGF-1 (out of my wheelhouse)

xpoc

Registered
The search bar is problematic when it comes to IGF-1 due to the lack of characters.

I am a TRT guy and fairly well versed on that topic. I have never used "steroids" not prescribed by a doctor. I am 50+ and have been training for decades. I met my TRT doc and was explaining a few goals etc. and he indicated he would prescribe me injectable IGF-1 from an accredited lab (I won't touch underground stuff). My IGF-1 numbers in my blood work are middle/normal, but he believes if I push the numbers to the upper levels I should see some benefits.

Here are my questions:

1-Generally what if anything can I expect results wise?

2-When is the best time to inject (before bed, after workout, before workout, empty stomach ?)

3-Anyone experience any tangible sides?

4-Would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance.

The search bar is problematic when it comes to IGF-1 due to the lack of characters.

I am a TRT guy and fairly well versed on that topic. I have never used "steroids" not prescribed by a doctor. I am 50+ and have been training for decades. I met my TRT doc and was explaining a few goals etc. and he indicated he would prescribe me injectable IGF-1 from an accredited lab (I won't touch underground stuff). My IGF-1 numbers in my blood work are middle/normal, but he believes if I push the numbers to the upper levels I should see some benefits.

Here are my questions:

1-Generally what if anything can I expect results wise?

2-When is the best time to inject (before bed, after workout, before workout, empty stomach ?)

3-Anyone experience any tangible sides?

4-Would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance.

Your Dr. is going to prescribe you pharmacy INCRELEX?

**However, Increlex is not generally used by athletes because of its propensity to promote hypoglycemia, its most common side effect. Due to this condition, Increlex usage requires close blood glucose monitoring and should be administered 20 minutes prior to or after meals and snacks. The recommended dosage is 40-80 mcg twice a day, which may be increased daily by increments of 40 mcg to a maximum dosage of 120 mcg twice daily for 8-12 weeks.

Your Dr. is going to prescribe you pharmacy INCRELEX?

**However, Increlex is not generally used by athletes because of its propensity to promote hypoglycemia, its most common side effect. Due to this condition, Increlex usage requires close blood glucose monitoring and should be administered 20 minutes prior to or after meals and snacks. The recommended dosage is 40-80 mcg twice a day, which may be increased daily by increments of 40 mcg to a maximum dosage of 120 mcg twice daily for 8-12 weeks.

Hmmm that doesn't sound like something he would do. Now I am thinking he might be trying to prescribe me something that raises IGF-1 (not sermorlean because he mentioned that and said this was IGF-1). Let me shoot him an email and get an exact name of the substance he is speaking of.

I got a photo of the description. It is simply labeled IGF-1. In the description it reads purity >98% HPLC on request. Then it is followed by a long chemical sequence. Followed by suggested dosage of 0.4 ML subcutaneously once daily.

Like I said, this is waaaay out of my wheelhouse but from what I read about IGF-1 it sounds promising. Hopefully this will shed some light and help those in the "know" answer my questions in the OP.

Thx fellas

Don't mean to be a pest...

But I can't find much basic info about IGF-1 injections. I any of you have a link or can just give me a thumbnail sketch on what results (if any) to expect I would appreciate. It is fairly expensive at close to 400 per month so I am trying my best to do my research beforehand.

Your doctor offered there a generic IGF1-lr3 based on the recommended usage. It is a potent and long acting version of IGF1.

Considering your healthy base line IGF1, using IGF1 as the only HRT drug is far away from an optimal choice.

IGF1 will shut down directly your GH natural production (which is functioning properly based on your IGF1 baseline), and some of the systemic effects of GH can't be mimicked by IGF1 by itself.

For the cost your doctor offered you may get with us both GH and IGF1 and make a proper optimal HRT usage

Your doctor offered there a generic IGF1-lr3 based on the recommended usage. It is a potent and long acting version of IGF1.

Considering your healthy base line IGF1, using IGF1 as the only HRT drug is far away from an optimal choice.

IGF1 will shut down directly your GH natural production (which is functioning properly based on your IGF1 baseline), and some of the systemic effects of GH can't be mimicked by IGF1 by itself.

For the cost your doctor offered you may get with us both GH and IGF1 and make a proper optimal HRT usage

Thanks for your input. 2 things (bold above). I am on TRT so it would not be my only HRT treatment. And secondly, this is the first I have heard of IFG1 shutting down your natural production. From what I have read, it is one of the few things that doesn't do that and generally does not require any PCT. That said, this is just what I have read from the broscience posts and articles. What is the difference from the IGF-1 your company offers and the generic version my doctors office prescribes? What makes your version more effective?

Thanks for your input. 2 things (bold above). I am on TRT so it would not be my only HRT treatment. And secondly, this is the first I have heard of IFG1 shutting down your natural production. From what I have read, it is one of the few things that doesn't do that and generally does not require any PCT. That said, this is just what I have read from the broscience posts and articles. What is the difference from the IGF-1 your company offers and the generic version my doctors office prescribes? What makes your version more effective?

IGF1 will shut down the natural GH production to a degree (not testosterone products). It doesn't necessarily require a prolong PCT, how ever this is something to consider, and anyhow this is why generally GH should be combined at least at a minimal dosage.

Our IGF1 is an IGF1-lr3 which is probably similar to what your doctor offered. We guarantee pharma quality. IGF1-lr3 is a more potent version of IGF1 with a longer half life, the only IGF1-lr3 which is approved by the FDA is called Vicrin and costs 4000usd (not 400) per 620mcg vial. We offer the same product with fraction of this cost

Please someone fact check me to ensure I have the proper dosing protocol:

IGF-1/LR 3 injected subcutaneously daily immediately before workout along with a high sugar (gatorade) and fast acting protein drink (BCAAs)

Use for 4 weeks and then stop for 4 weeks before running it again for another 4 weeks.

Please someone fact check me to ensure I have the proper dosing protocol:

IGF-1/LR 3 injected subcutaneously daily immediately before workout along with a high sugar (gatorade) and fast acting protein drink (BCAAs)

Use for 4 weeks and then stop for 4 weeks before running it again for another 4 weeks.

Yes this is the protocol, use EAA and not just BCAA

Ive been playing with it as my brother has amazing results. Added it to my penis pumping regimen and I can say that I recover ridiculously fast from either workouts lol

Took it. 30 days on. 30 off. 30 on, 30 off. 30 on.

Results: Meh. Maybe a slightly better pump. Maybe, could have been mental. Overall I would give it a D- simply due to the high price and lack of results. On a positive note, nothing bad happened to me :-/

Took it. 30 days on. 30 off. 30 on, 30 off. 30 on.

Results: Meh. Maybe a slightly better pump. Maybe, could have been mental. Overall I would give it a D- simply due to the high price and lack of results. On a positive note, nothing bad happened to me :-/

Brother was it just regular IGF-1 your doctor prescribed you, witch has a very short half-life or was it IGF-1 LR3? Witch has about a 23 hour half life, and is much more potent than IGF-1 (Increlex?

Brother was it just regular IGF-1 your doctor prescribed you, witch has a very short half-life or was it IGF-1 LR3? Witch has about a 23 hour half life, and is much more potent than IGF-1 (Increlex?

IGF-1 prescribed by doctor. The pharmacy they use also offer IGF1-LR3, but i asked them specifically and they said I was scripted standard IGF-1 (not LR3). And it came from an accredited lab so I assume it was legit. Overall results were marginal at best.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws