over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PHARM/HUMAN GRADE IGF IS THERE SUCH A THING

gearheadz

Registered
As I was reading A. MUNZERS last cycle I seen he was using igf1. To my knowledge ug was not around back then. I was wondering is there pharm/human grade igf1 on the shelves? I know there r great ug igf1 sponsers but I am a human grade freak and was very curious on this. Any feedback is great.

i dont know how real that cycle is of munzers.. there have been many cycles printed of various pros and none have been proven.. but, that being said, igf has been around for longer than most of us think.. human grade?.. that i dont know about but, there were many using igf back than..

seems like the older stuff was Igf-1 wasnt it?
Never used it but doubt it was sold in a pharmacy for Humans...
All the Igf products Ive seen or known about were underground-research

The closest thing i could think of would be by gensci(the makers of jintropin),also there is another brand(just cant recall the name right now)-but its very expensive!(i'll come up with the name later).

Thanks all yeah some of those cycles r heavy. Muscledoc yeah if u come up with the name of that other co lmk. Any feedback on the Gensci igf?

As I was reading A. MUNZERS last cycle I seen he was using igf1. To my knowledge ug was not around back then. I was wondering is there pharm/human grade igf1 on the shelves? I know there r great ug igf1 sponsers but I am a human grade freak and was very curious on this. Any feedback is great.

THERE was IGF1 that was available then,,it was not the long chain IGF1 though.

the one by neogenica(revitropin)-is the long r3!(again, checkout www.revitropin.com )

Just another UG lab in china...spin-off of Jintropin folks...

Don't trust China products....most suck anyway.

If you want an IGF product that the FDA trusts docs to prescribe to children try Mecasermin rinfabate

**broken link removed**

Has longer half-life and would likely be more effective than LR3. Anyone tried? It isn't cheap.

Last edited:
You could always buy receptor grade rather than media grade, which is what most places sell. From what ive read though, the higher purity of the receptor grade isnt enough to make up for the extreme cost difference. Ive only use media grade myself. Anyone here use the receptor grade??

I dont know about that, i felt same results from 30-40 mcg of receptor than i did from 100 mcg of media. Maybe it was all just in the head though. (Means i was going hypo the same from 30 mcg of receptor, as i would using 100 mcg media) - and the cost difference wasnt extreme, maybe 1.5 times as much for receptor.

I dont know about that, i felt same results from 30-40 mcg of receptor than i did from 100 mcg of media. Maybe it was all just in the head though. (Means i was going hypo the same from 30 mcg of receptor, as i would using 100 mcg media) - and the cost difference wasnt extreme, maybe 1.5 times as much for receptor.

From your experience then, it sounds like receptor grade is the way to go as long as its purity is what its supposed to be.

The closest thing i could think of would be by gensci(the makers of jintropin),also there is another brand(just cant recall the name right now)-but its very expensive!(i'll come up with the name later).

Genscis was Igtropin & the other is "GROPEP"

Both are expensive & not worth it.

My wife was in a trial at a hospital & the bottles just said "rhIGF-1" (not lr3 by the way)

She ended up 9%BF...NOT WORKING OUT !!! (with a crushed disc) She was on for 6 months doing two injections of 18mcg each shot.

You could always buy receptor grade rather than media grade, which is what most places sell. From what ive read though, the higher purity of the receptor grade isnt enough to make up for the extreme cost difference. Ive only use media grade myself. Anyone here use the receptor grade??

Media grade is anything over 59% purity; Receptor is over 98%. A good sources' media grade should be over 95%. (this is coming from tree of t-pex- he told me this last week...lol) You CAN get receptor grade generic for just as cheap as media- like 10$ more per mg. But it really isn't neccessary for an anabolic affect.

there is media grade IGF and Receptor Grade IGF, one is more potent than the other on the Purity Scale, but cole has stated that above, i should have read all the way thru lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws