over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does everyone like better igf-1 DES or igf-1 LR3

What one is better for fat loos and muscle growth

• Total voters

aminoman74

Banned
What one is better for fat loss and muscle growth?

For the question asked... i went with the Lr3.

If your question was for sheer muscle gain... DES blows Lr3 outta the water.

IMO if it were me personally....

Id do the Des and Get your diet and cardio right.

Im more for the mass then for fat loose

Well all I can say is that IGF-DES is amazing!!! Just starting my third week and the results so far have been been shocking.

Bodyfat loss, vascularity, strength, and size. During my work out the pump and fullness is unreal.

I have been using a total of 80 mcg split bi-lateral, 15 minutes before training.

DES!

great topic of course!thought i'd chime in here-
Des has worked really great for me!
at my heaviest and leanest already with 500wk/sus
one vial DES put on 5lbs
immediately hit 50day/dBol and added 5 more lbs!
second vial just arrived,looking for 3lbs more in about 15 days
will post again soon

Well all I can say is that IGF-DES is amazing!!! Just starting my third week and the results so far have been been shocking.

Bodyfat loss, vascularity, strength, and size. During my work out the pump and fullness is unreal.

I have been using a total of 80 mcg split bi-lateral, 15 minutes before training.

Could you give us some numbers? Like how many lbs did you gain?
And how much did you strenght go up on for example your benchpress, squat etc

Could you give us some numbers? Like how many lbs did you gain?
And how much did you strenght go up on for example your benchpress, squat etc

I didnt get much strength but then again i never do=-) I did make some great gains on it and i can tell that it works wonders for bodyfat. I went from about 15% down to 10% without really changing much.

I am a fan for life of DES.

I didnt get much strength but then again i never do=-) I did make some great gains on it and i can tell that it works wonders for bodyfat. I went from about 15% down to 10% without really changing much.

I am a fan for life of DES.

That sounds good bro! I'm sure I'm gonna get me some DES soon, but not sure how to implement it. I've read Dat says you should take it the next day in the trained muscle so you wont interfere your own igf/mgf process.
Also I'm taking peptides and I've read you cant take igf-1 with peptides or did I read wrong?

That sounds good bro! I'm sure I'm gonna get me some DES soon, but not sure how to implement it. I've read Dat says you should take it the next day in the trained muscle so you wont interfere your own igf/mgf process.
Also I'm taking peptides and I've read you cant take igf-1 with peptides or did I read wrong?

Most on here are using it pre or post workout in the muscle you ttained/are training. I personally used it about 15 minutes before my workout pinned in the muscle I was working that day.

Started out at 50 mcg, and think that I eventually ended up at 80 mcg daily. Just experiment and see what seems to work best for you.

Same protocol gave some pretty impressive results. DES for me without question

Intestinal growth on LR3 is no joke, I'd go with DES.

Well all I can say is that IGF-DES is amazing!!!

Bodyfat loss, vascularity, strength, and size. During my work out the pump and fullness is unreal. QUOTE]

I agree 100% with the above statement. The only down side = I literally feel like I am going to starve within an hour or so after eating dinner.

Well all I can say is that IGF-DES is amazing!!!

Bodyfat loss, vascularity, strength, and size. During my work out the pump and fullness is unreal. QUOTE]

I agree 100% with the above statement. The only down side = I literally feel like I am going to starve within an hour or so after eating dinner.

Not to highjack the thread, but what peptide is best just for bulk and muscle, assuming test is going to be used. I'm not talking about cutting or fat loss. I am talking in aiding in muscle mass, heck even if some is fat. Basically anabolic not fat loss. I like some of the properties of peps that I've looked at, Like MGF. However, it seems to much fat loss. I know it's an oxy moron, but is there a pep that will add size( I know they are not steroids ) w/ limited fat loss. Basically helping in bulking. I do like theraputic sides of pepes like recovery, etc. I almost tried 6ghrp. However, ppl were complainin of sleeping issues. In a pep, I want good therapy sides and some size/strength...again, I am cool w slow n steady, I know their not steroids.

Follistatin will give you size amd strength with no fat gain but it ain't slow and steady

Follistatin will give you size amd strength with no fat gain but it ain't slow and steady

cool, don't really want them slow and steady - can't wait to run my folli, des and osta research bro

So guys can IGF-DES be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water or is acetic acid a must?

Do you guys eat carbs after injecting DES?

I was told to do so and I have been but I'm not lossing weight. I'm on the keto diet and been running CJC1295 w/o dac and GHRP-2 with it. Fasted cardio in the morning and pinning right after workout then cardio for 20-30 minutes.

I'm I doing something wrong?

I was told to do so and I have been but I'm not lossing weight. I'm on the keto diet and been running CJC1295 w/o dac and GHRP-2 with it. Fasted cardio in the morning and pinning right after workout then cardio for 20-30 minutes.

The ghrp is probably making u hold water. It makes me hold water bad

Try this. I had good results from it.

Since I work out in the morning, I pinned my CJC and GHRP when I first got up. About 30-45 minutes later, I pinned my DES in the muscle I was working out that day, and then headed to the gym.

On the way, I started sipping on Pedialyte and continued drinking through my workout. Maybe 24-32 ounces total. But you could try pretty much any sports drink.

Then if I wanted to do cardio after...I sipped on BCAA's.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws