Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Question Best peptide for goals, and cjc 1295 alone?

hey guys,

I am 26 and on trt...yes it happens to ppl in their twenties, odd. However, i see okay results in the gym, but was wondering if cjc 1295 w/ out dac would be good alone, or if this should be ran with another pep( prefer a non prolactin prone ). I have seen some of dats posts and others as well. Here is the reason I ask. Most are looking to add muscle while burning good amounts of fat. I am just trying to add size and bulk...I mean it can be clean, not trying to cookie monster it, just saying what would be the best and at what times. I seen dac say for therapeutic use at night...however, for some size? Also, this is all sub q correct...i'm pretty sure just wanted to ask. Again, i am not looking for a cheat, but a good boost. I do deads, sdls, squats, bp,etc...not to much isos. So if you get the idea of my goals, size and strength...goals more size , but you get the drift. Also if you think there are better peps via per goals fire away. Responses appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by dcrazy; 02-16-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Banned

CJC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrazy View Post
hey guys,

I am 26 and on trt...yes it happens to ppl in their twenties, odd. However, i see okay results in the gym, but was wondering if cjc 1295 w/ out dac would be good alone, or if this should be ran with another pep( prefer a non prolactin prone ). I have seen some of dats posts and others as well. Here is the reason I ask. Most are looking to add muscle while burning good amounts of fat. I am just trying to add size and bulk...I mean it can be clean, not trying to cookie monster it, just saying what would be the best and at what times. I seen dac say for therapeutic use at night...however, for some size? Also, this is all sub q correct...i'm pretty sure just wanted to ask. Again, i am not looking for a cheat, but a good boost. I do deads, sdls, squats, bp,etc...not to much isos. So if you get the idea of my goals, size and strength...goals more size , but you get the drift. Also if you think there are better peps via per goals fire away. Responses appreciated.

Thanks.
I ran 3 gm of CJC1295 w/o dac per week with MK2866 and GW501516 and LOVED it. On the 9th week I added HEX due to the overwhelming comments that I must add a GHRP to get the best results. SO i chose HEX because it does not make u hungry, either does CJC.

Either was I made some pretty incredible gains and and can't say enough about it. Shit, the crazy dreams are worth taking it.

So, just taking it alone, I can't exactly say but with the MK&GW it is GREAT.

By the way, since I added HEX there has not been a huge difference in anything.

My cycle will be 20 weeks when complete.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABO-for-2012 View Post
I ran 3 gm of CJC1295 w/o dac per week with MK2866 and GW501516 and LOVED it. On the 9th week I added HEX due to the overwhelming comments that I must add a GHRP to get the best results. SO i chose HEX because it does not make u hungry, either does CJC.

Either was I made some pretty incredible gains and and can't say enough about it. Shit, the crazy dreams are worth taking it.

So, just taking it alone, I can't exactly say but with the MK&GW it is GREAT.

By the way, since I added HEX there has not been a huge difference in anything.

My cycle will be 20 weeks when complete.
3 grams or milligrams? 3 grams is a fuckton.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:51 AM
Kilo Klub Member

IPAM + CJC no Dac would prob be your best bet
Old 02-17-2012, 02:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
hey guys,

Thanks.
Dcrazy,

Cjc 1295 w/out dac is going to be your best bet for a ghrh, but you also need to add a ghrp with the ghrh to get the best benefit from the gh pulse you are creating.

Many researchers have good experiences with GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 on bulks. GHRP-6 will increase appetite to the greatest degree in general, but will also increase cortisol and prolactin the most. GHRP-2 increases them to a lesser extent, and ipamorelin has no effect on cortisol or prolactin.

In that regard, ipamorelin is your best bet for a ghrp if you want to increase in cortisol or prolactin, but it is also the most expensive of the three.

If you want you can pm me to discuss a protocol that would best suit your needs.

BEAST
Wilderbeast is clearly a fictional character meant for entertainment purposes only. Anything Wilderbeast says is not to be used as medical advice. Please do not attempt anything he speaks of in real life...
Old 02-17-2012, 03:36 AM
Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer

dcrazy, I agree with WBeast. I actually prefer ghrp2 2 times a day AND ipam pred bed. I've gotten my personal best results from running it this way
Old 02-17-2012, 06:53 AM
Featured Member / Sponsor Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiec View Post
dcrazy, I agree with WBeast. I actually prefer ghrp2 2 times a day AND ipam pred bed. I've gotten my personal best results from running it this way
Throw in 50mcg igf1-des with this protocol 3x/day. You'll grow like a weed.
PRICE LIST/ORDER EMAIL:
[email protected]

Old 02-17-2012, 10:30 AM
Banned

Fuckton

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIght Hook View Post
3 grams or milligrams? 3 grams is a fuckton.
What a unique word "FUCKTON" is that metric for a shitload?
CaptCrash and Skin'nBones like this.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:32 AM
Banned

igf1-des

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjuanb1 View Post
Throw in 50mcg igf1-des with this protocol 3x/day. You'll grow like a weed.

Do you have to pin b-lat with igf1-des?

Does it make you hungry?
Old 02-17-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Do you have to pin b-lat with igf1-des?

Does it make you hungry?
Yes, pun bi-lat

No, it doesn't make you hungry
Old 02-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Yes, pun bi-lat

No, it doesn't make you hungry
Not a fan of sub-q?
Old 02-17-2012, 06:00 PM

I pin des bilaterally in my upper chest, which I am trying to bring up.
PRICE LIST/ORDER EMAIL:
[email protected]

Old 02-17-2012, 10:12 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Nope, they're both US Measurements. For reference, 1 Fuckton equals 50 shitloads. 1 shitload is 40 piles of shit.

FYI.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
No its a fucktric for fuckload.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkFeet View Post
Nope, they're both US Measurements. For reference, 1 Fuckton equals 50 shitloads. 1 shitload is 40 piles of shit.

FYI.
Beat me to it
Old 02-18-2012, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackthatAAS View Post
Not a fan of sub-q?
i do pin my morning ghrp2/cjc sub q. DES goes IM
Old 02-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilderbeast View Post
Dcrazy,

Cjc 1295 w/out dac is going to be your best bet for a ghrh, but you also need to add a ghrp with the ghrh to get the best benefit from the gh pulse you are creating.

Many researchers have good experiences with GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 on bulks. GHRP-6 will increase appetite to the greatest degree in general, but will also increase cortisol and prolactin the most. GHRP-2 increases them to a lesser extent, and ipamorelin has no effect on cortisol or prolactin.

In that regard, ipamorelin is your best bet for a ghrp if you want to increase in cortisol or prolactin, but it is also the most expensive of the three.

If you want you can pm me to discuss a protocol that would best suit your needs.

BEAST
can u sub q cjc 1295 and ghrp 2 together at say 50/50 mcg? I am thinking 2 might b better than 6 if doing both. Thanks I should be shooting out a pm, appreciate it.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:10 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. What type of results...well i guess research purposes, " Hypothetically" did you get lol. Via fat burn, size? Also, brings up another point, I see people saying 3 months you need to do. I seen posts where ppl did sub q 5 days on, 2 days off. Some say 6 month. When do results start to kick in. Thanks.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
can u sub q cjc 1295 and ghrp 2 together at say 50/50 mcg? I am thinking 2 might b better than 6 if doing both. Thanks I should be shooting out a pm, appreciate it.
Yes, you can pin them together. Ghrp2 is definitely better than ghrp6.
PRICE LIST/ORDER EMAIL:
[email protected]

Old 02-18-2012, 11:11 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
You want 100mcg of each minimum, as a general rule of thumb.

Tags
anabolic, cjc, peptide, size, trt