YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peptide for goals, and cjc 1295 alone?

dcrazy

Newbies
hey guys,

I am 26 and on trt...yes it happens to ppl in their twenties, odd. However, i see okay results in the gym, but was wondering if cjc 1295 w/ out dac would be good alone, or if this should be ran with another pep( prefer a non prolactin prone ). I have seen some of dats posts and others as well. Here is the reason I ask. Most are looking to add muscle while burning good amounts of fat. I am just trying to add size and bulk...I mean it can be clean, not trying to cookie monster it, just saying what would be the best and at what times. I seen dac say for therapeutic use at night...however, for some size? Also, this is all sub q correct...i'm pretty sure just wanted to ask. Again, i am not looking for a cheat, but a good boost. I do deads, sdls, squats, bp,etc...not to much isos. So if you get the idea of my goals, size and strength...goals more size :D, but you get the drift. Also if you think there are better peps via per goals fire away. Responses appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
CJC

hey guys,

I am 26 and on trt...yes it happens to ppl in their twenties, odd. However, i see okay results in the gym, but was wondering if cjc 1295 w/ out dac would be good alone, or if this should be ran with another pep( prefer a non prolactin prone ). I have seen some of dats posts and others as well. Here is the reason I ask. Most are looking to add muscle while burning good amounts of fat. I am just trying to add size and bulk...I mean it can be clean, not trying to cookie monster it, just saying what would be the best and at what times. I seen dac say for therapeutic use at night...however, for some size? Also, this is all sub q correct...i'm pretty sure just wanted to ask. Again, i am not looking for a cheat, but a good boost. I do deads, sdls, squats, bp,etc...not to much isos. So if you get the idea of my goals, size and strength...goals more size :D, but you get the drift. Also if you think there are better peps via per goals fire away. Responses appreciated.

Thanks.

I ran 3 gm of CJC1295 w/o dac per week with MK2866 and GW501516 and LOVED it. On the 9th week I added HEX due to the overwhelming comments that I must add a GHRP to get the best results. SO i chose HEX because it does not make u hungry, either does CJC.

Either was I made some pretty incredible gains and and can't say enough about it. Shit, the crazy dreams are worth taking it.

So, just taking it alone, I can't exactly say but with the MK&GW it is GREAT.

By the way, since I added HEX there has not been a huge difference in anything.

My cycle will be 20 weeks when complete.

I ran 3 gm of CJC1295 w/o dac per week with MK2866 and GW501516 and LOVED it. On the 9th week I added HEX due to the overwhelming comments that I must add a GHRP to get the best results. SO i chose HEX because it does not make u hungry, either does CJC.

Either was I made some pretty incredible gains and and can't say enough about it. Shit, the crazy dreams are worth taking it.

So, just taking it alone, I can't exactly say but with the MK&GW it is GREAT.

By the way, since I added HEX there has not been a huge difference in anything.

My cycle will be 20 weeks when complete.

3 grams or milligrams? 3 grams is a fuckton.

IPAM + CJC no Dac would prob be your best bet

hey guys,

Thanks.

Dcrazy,

Cjc 1295 w/out dac is going to be your best bet for a ghrh, but you also need to add a ghrp with the ghrh to get the best benefit from the gh pulse you are creating.

Many researchers have good experiences with GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 on bulks. GHRP-6 will increase appetite to the greatest degree in general, but will also increase cortisol and prolactin the most. GHRP-2 increases them to a lesser extent, and ipamorelin has no effect on cortisol or prolactin.

In that regard, ipamorelin is your best bet for a ghrp if you want to increase in cortisol or prolactin, but it is also the most expensive of the three.

If you want you can pm me to discuss a protocol that would best suit your needs.

BEAST

dcrazy, I agree with WBeast. I actually prefer ghrp2 2 times a day AND ipam pred bed. I've gotten my personal best results from running it this way

dcrazy, I agree with WBeast. I actually prefer ghrp2 2 times a day AND ipam pred bed. I've gotten my personal best results from running it this way

Throw in 50mcg igf1-des with this protocol 3x/day. You'll grow like a weed.

Dcrazy,

Cjc 1295 w/out dac is going to be your best bet for a ghrh, but you also need to add a ghrp with the ghrh to get the best benefit from the gh pulse you are creating.

Many researchers have good experiences with GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 on bulks. GHRP-6 will increase appetite to the greatest degree in general, but will also increase cortisol and prolactin the most. GHRP-2 increases them to a lesser extent, and ipamorelin has no effect on cortisol or prolactin.

In that regard, ipamorelin is your best bet for a ghrp if you want to increase in cortisol or prolactin, but it is also the most expensive of the three.

If you want you can pm me to discuss a protocol that would best suit your needs.

BEAST

can u sub q cjc 1295 and ghrp 2 together at say 50/50 mcg? I am thinking 2 might b better than 6 if doing both. Thanks I should be shooting out a pm, appreciate it.

Thanks for the feedback. What type of results...well i guess research purposes, " Hypothetically" did you get lol. Via fat burn, size? Also, brings up another point, I see people saying 3 months you need to do. I seen posts where ppl did sub q 5 days on, 2 days off. Some say 6 month. When do results start to kick in. Thanks.

can u sub q cjc 1295 and ghrp 2 together at say 50/50 mcg? I am thinking 2 might b better than 6 if doing both. Thanks I should be shooting out a pm, appreciate it.

Yes, you can pin them together. Ghrp2 is definitely better than ghrp6.

You want 100mcg of each minimum, as a general rule of thumb.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws