Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2019, 01:09 AM
Registered Member

Need expert advice about why im lumping up after pinning

I have ran several cycles in my life, but the last 2 cycles have had this effect on me, esp when i start to make good progress. The problem is some shots do it, some dont but i will knot up really bad at the injection site. Like example....

my last shot was in my left ass cheek, 2 days later a super hard knot formed that is just now going away ( over 2 weeks later)

same thing happens sometimes in my lats. i have switched gear and nothing is seeming to help. i have never had lumps like this and now that my lats lump up along with my ass im kinda running out of spots to inject as i know to switch up sites. so would would help this?

none of these shots are red or swollen just hard like golf balls in the muscles, but believe me when i say you can not sit down long as that knot in my ass kills me...
Old 06-16-2019, 01:22 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I get this exact same thing, will happen after I've hit a site more often for an extended period of time. My side delts do this all time now days when before they used to be fine regardless of the amount injected. Don't pin glutes anymore for this reason as well.

Would also love to know why, even if i have not jabbed them in months i will go back and they will swell and get a lump. Same gear, brand etc.
Old 06-16-2019, 01:27 AM
Registered Member

Dilute wits some GSO, doing T400 right now and same thing happens to me.. GSO helps the discomfort
Old 06-16-2019, 01:51 AM
Registered Member

Awards Showcase

whats the concentration/compounds that youre pinning?
Old 06-16-2019, 02:19 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Some people have allergic-type reactions to some carrier oils that may manifest like this.
Old 06-16-2019, 05:13 AM
Registered Member

Are you using test enanthate?
Old 06-16-2019, 06:25 AM
Registered Member

Yes i am using test ethanate actually... ive tried 3 different brands from up here and sometimes it will do it sometimes it will not...

im using 250mg/ml Test E and 200mg/ml Tren E.
Old 06-16-2019, 06:27 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyh4 View Post
Dilute wits some GSO, doing T400 right now and same thing happens to me.. GSO helps the discomfort
Not trying to sound stupid, and maybe i should know this...what is GSO??

Grape seed oil??
Old 06-16-2019, 06:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaladryn View Post
Some people have allergic-type reactions to some carrier oils that may manifest like this.
i was honestly starting to believe that is exactly what it was... back when alot used EO oil i never had this problem.
Old 06-16-2019, 06:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpathy View Post
Not trying to sound stupid, and maybe i should know this...what is GSO??

Grape seed oil??
Grape seed oil.
Old 06-16-2019, 11:02 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

GSO gave me lumps when I first started using it, then it went away, I thought it was the gear at first but stuff was good, I was just sensitive to GSO, I have no issues with it now, others may not have the same results I had (sensitivity going away).
Old 06-16-2019, 11:17 AM
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Could be a few things. Carrier oil is one of them. How deep are your injections? How fast do you inject? Inject deep and very slowly to minimize any issues. If there are still issues it's likely the compound (steroid/oil/solvent) itself.

Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 06-16-2019, 02:09 PM
Registered Member

What’s the concentration of Test E you are running? If it is high concentration, then it is likely the solvent.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Yes i am using test ethanate actually... ive tried 3 different brands from up here and sometimes it will do it sometimes it will not...

im using 250mg/ml Test E and 200mg/ml Tren E.

Just ad an experiment pin the tren e on it's own one day and the test e on it's own the next. That will tell you the compound giving you issues.

I'm will to bet €50 it's the test enanthate causing issues
Old 06-16-2019, 09:56 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonacris View Post
Just ad an experiment pin the tren e on it's own one day and the test e on it's own the next. That will tell you the compound giving you issues.

I'm will to bet €50 it's the test enanthate causing issues
Its def not the tren E, i can tell you that...Its always been the Test E.. any particular way i need to know about adding the grape seed oil to cut my Test E??
Old 06-16-2019, 10:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Its def not the tren E, i can tell you that...Its always been the Test E.. any particular way i need to know about adding the grape seed oil to cut my Test E??
Get a sterile syringe filter on Ebay, warm your oil and run it through the filter into a sterile vial. Now you have sterile gso. Now you can draw from the test e and dilute it with sterile gso. But it can still cause issues so you best bet is to dump the test wme and get sust or test cyp
Gambel likes this.
Old 06-17-2019, 05:35 AM
Registered Member

why is this a problem with Test E and not sust or cyp???
Old 06-17-2019, 06:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
why is this a problem with Test E and not sust or cyp???
It's to do with how test enanthate raws are made. Its actually very common. Any of the places where you can talk about homebrew you will see this question pop up
Old 06-18-2019, 03:59 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyh4 View Post
gso can actually cause this problem for some ppl.
a small % of ppl get bad reaction to gso which is why it is not an idea choice for carrier oil.

there are a number of other "could bes"
why not just try a differnert type of gear and see if thats it?

i doubt its a te problem, in theory it could be but its about as common as the gso thing for a high quality product.
Kaladryn likes this.

Last edited by LK3; 06-18-2019 at 04:01 AM.
Old 06-19-2019, 12:01 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I read stuff like this and scratch My head....
If you know that EO based test doesn't bother you...
Then why are you not using EO based test?(sponsors, will tell you carrier oil)
Instead you are trying to keep finding ways to use stuff you know lumps you