over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coaches

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone use Andrew VU? Seems like a real nice down to earth guy. His clients look good. Anyone else have recommendations

Sims is to expensive

Bleu has awesome clients, but when i talked to him, I felt he wasn't for me

Matt Jansen is to expensive for me as well

andrew vu would be my choice,not so expensive,and you'd be surprised how low gears he puts his clients on

cement factory is just too expensive,to the point that it's almost ridiculous

my next prep I'd probably hire andrew vu..

Bentson at zero gravity and AJ were my top two choices
Casalena he’s probably gnarly expensive though

Vu is not a bad option though bro my friend don loved him

I’m going with Andrew Vu based on some recent research and the recommendations in this thread.

Jason Theobald

JT is another solid option. I think it really depends on your budget foremost of course, then personality, and third the look you’re going for.

Jason is really pricey

Hoping to stay around 1500, but looks like 2500ish is the going rate

There are several members here that do prep coaching that I would use that are probably WAY cheaper than many of the coaches mentioned.
Personally if the coach is very proactive ,has a solid background in getting his clients in shape then it's definitely worth the $200-$500 a month they charge.
You could always do your own diet then 6-8 weeks out hire a coach to dial you in.

Inbox has been cleared for all those that have more questions.

Vu was the first coach I ever hired back when I was 19 (4 years ago) so things might be different now. He obviously knows how to get clients in shape and he had me taking EXTREMELY minimal gear for prep (600mg test + 200mg tren a week + 2iu hgh a day).

My main gripe with him was just how disrespectful he was. I was new to all this and really wanted a coach to properly guide me through everything at the time. If you're looking for just a diet to follow, someone to send pictures to and receive the changes, you'll probably be good. I felt like because of how new I was I received next to no attention when at the time, attention was the main thing I was looking for.

I prepaid him for half a year and ended up dropping him 3 months in when I was 6 weeks out and got someone else to take over. You can look through my post history and find an entire thread of me going more in depth into my experience.

I tried out a few other coaches since until finding Andrew Berry who I've been with since December 2018 and will be staying with long term. Won my first overall with him. He's extremely knowledgeable, cheap, CARES about his clients, responds to every comment I make in my check ins with his suggestions and insight, has me CONSTANTLY sending check in pics, usually daily or every other day from about 4 weeks out.

Dominick Cardone is another coach that knows his shit and had me looking good, I ultimately stopped working with him due to a personality clash. I have a friend that worked with him that had the exact same experience. He knows how to transform a physique, but he's pricey.

Coaches I've worked with:
Andrew Vu
Alex Kikel
Matt Porter (to peak me for the final month)
Dominic Cardone
Andrew Berry

If you guys have any more questions feel free to PM.

Last edited:

Vu was the first coach I ever hired back when I was 19 (4 years ago) so things might be different now. He obviously knows how to get clients in shape and he had me taking EXTREMELY minimal gear for prep (600mg test + 200mg tren a week + 2iu hgh a day).

My main gripe with him was just how disrespectful he was. I was new to all this and really wanted a coach to properly guide me through everything at the time. If you're looking for just a diet to follow, someone to send pictures to and receive the changes, you'll probably be good. I felt like because of how new I was I received next to no attention when at the time, attention was the main thing I was looking for.

I prepaid him for half a year and ended up dropping him 3 months in when I was 6 weeks out and got someone else to take over. You can look through my post history and find an entire thread of me going more in depth into my experience.

I tried out a few other coaches since until finding Andrew Berry who I've been with since December 2018 and will be staying with long term. Won my first overall with him. He's extremely knowledgeable, cheap, CARES about his clients, responds to every comment I make in my check ins with his suggestions and insight, has me CONSTANTLY sending check in pics, usually daily or every other day from about 4 weeks out.

Dominick Cardone is another coach that knows his shit and had me looking good, I ultimately stopped working with him due to a personality clash. I have a friend that worked with him that had the exact same experience. He knows how to transform a physique, but he's pricey.

Andrew Vu
Alex Kikel
Dominic Cardone
Andrew Berry

How is Andrew Berry as far as gear goes? Low dose? High dose?

Andrew Vu
Alex Kikel
Dominic Cardone
Andrew Berry

Pm sent

Couldn't the argument be made that the coach will put you on the amount of gear you are willing to use? If they advise megadosing (whatever that means to an individual) and you are ok with that fine. And if they advise said megadoses and you say, "I'm not cool with that can we try something like XXXX?"

Or are there coaches who mandate you work with them you MUST do XYZ ped wise? Diet wise I understand you do XYZ... that's what you're paying them for. But isn't PED use a more personal choice given possible side/health effects?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws