over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids and BEHAVIOR*

BigNShredded

Banned
Do you feel that steroids affect your BEHAVIOR in any way? Please elaborate, thanks!

*Update, purpose of thread:

I have formulated a theory, based on my own experience, and the experiences of thousands of men from around the net. My hypothesis is as follows;

Esssentially, androgens bind to androgen-receptors in the brain, which is how sex hormones affect men both cognitively and psychologically, which we already know. What I speculate however, is that the genetic variance for androgen receptor number and sensitivity in the brain is what accounts for the different experiences that individuals are reporting.

In conclusion, individuals with a high concentration(and sensitivity) of androgen receptors in the brain will be more prone to aggressive behavior. This biological feature is exclusively genetic, and has a significant effect on personality.

Last edited:
I think I am actually better behaved when I am on because I make a conscious effort to act appropriately.

Im a hot head for sure but when im on cycle im alot more mello idk why.

Personall I think the whole roid rage thing is a myth. I am in an awesome mood on 700mg of test.

Wow, not the responses I expected. No one seems to be affected by AAS. Even on 500mg of test only, my fuse is much shorter and my libido is much stronger. I think when you're on for a long time though, it just becomes your normal state of being and you don't notice that its changed your behavior at all.

Depending on what I use, more irritable and less likely to hold back certain comments. But whats funny to me is that any stimulants(caffeine, ephedra, adderall) make me more aggressive and irritable than any steroids have ever made me, including tren!

I've used a variety of compounds, and so far-nothing has changed or altered my mindset, mood, or personality whatsoever.

honestly a certain amount of gear a wk makes me happy all the time and better at my job. I'm more confident and a just a fuckin pleasure to be around.

I just went off and I am a total pussy now, always calling the gf to come hold my hand to get me through some imaginary crisis in my head.

Needless to say i'll be single soon if I don't go back on.

Depending on what I use, more irritable and less likely to hold back certain comments. But whats funny to me is that any stimulants(caffeine, ephedra, adderall) make me more aggressive and irritable than any steroids have ever made me, including tren!

I would agree, I become a little bit more 'edgey' so to speak; while on most stimulants. I'm pretty sure it's because my metabolism is speed up, and I'm more hungry, more often. Thus making me more irritable if I'm not eating.

honestly a certain amount of gear a wk makes me happy all the time and better at my job. I'm more confident and a just a fuckin pleasure to be around.

I just went off and I am a total pussy now, always calling the gf to come hold my hand to get me through some imaginary crisis in my head.

Adjust your panties, and then take a big shot of Tren:devil:smi or I'm going to have to confiscate your man-card:eek:

Man Card Denied.

I defintely have a much lower tolerance level and get agitated much easier. Notice it more on Tren. In general Im cool headed. However Im getting better when on Tren I feel it building up so I tell myself to calm down.

I defintely have a much lower tolerance level and get agitated much easier. Notice it more on Tren. In general Im cool headed. QUOTE]

That is how I was. It lowers your tolerance threshold and its easier to lose your cool. Tren was the worst for that and I mostly had issues when I was behind the wheel of my car. I used to get road rage pretty bad when on tren.

Tren just makes me a little edgier, though that could just be from the poor sleep I get on it. Nothing else effects my behavior much.

mood

I seem a bit more on edge, always hungry and always exhausted. Never have energy it seems.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws