over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Zero carb hgh/slin/t3 protocol...

brownie69

Newbies
All gurus and experienced pros,

This is my first post and am looking for advise and possible pros and cons for the next to be mentioned cycle. I have been lifting for years and have done ostarine and clen and dnp and others in teh past. Never touched IM injects in my life , only var. I am not looking to mess with alot of things and want to take a safe approach towards lower body mass so hear me out. Note: safe as in substances itself that wont harm as well as little pct. I heard of an article long ago (cant find it) regarding a cylce composed of insulin/HGH/t3 stacked with ZERO carb diet. Now, before you comment and wirte"zero carb on insluin , your an idiot!" go away as you opinion is of no value to me hence the comment itself. Obviously, protein will be supplemented in large daily amounts. The whole premises of teh idea is to be in a keto state for the whole month while shuttling protein to preserve mass while, at teh same time cutting fat. I have heard of only a select few trying this diet and saying results were unreal for a months time. SInce I cant find teh diet I am goign to try to mimic it and put my own spin on it. Here we go:

Stats:
Height: 5'9.5
Weight: 174 lbs
BF: 10%

Weeks 1-4

Wake up : 2IU HGH (sub-q) & 5 IU's Novolog pen slin

4PM : 2IU HGH

6-8PM : Post workout 5 IU's Novolog pen slin

Meals:

Chicken with zero fat/carb marination
zero fat/carb mozzerella cheese
IsoPure Protein shake

Total : 400 Gs Protein/day

Diet consists of the following- Insulin shot is active for 88-90 minutes so basically in the morning going to take my shot of slin and in 10 mins post inject,consume 40grams of protien , another 30 mins 40 grams and next 30 mins 40 grams... GLUCOSE tabs will be on hand in case of going hypo and on this diet its very likley but think i should be able to manage on 5ius of slin with a window of 1.5 hours. I DO undertand that if i do go hypo and take a tab , it may potentially kick me out of keto , but its a little risk (regarding keto) i am willing to take and am pretty sure wont need tehm especially at a low dose of 4-5 ius of slin but who knows as the days of no carb progress the more your body is vulnerable of going hypo.

Every meal after the slin shots , i will be pounding down shakes or Grilled chicken meals every 2 -3 hours. Also will be taking multivitamins, vitamin D, green tea extract and throughout teh day will be drinking BCAAS (Zero carb).

Workouts:

Full Body - double circuts w/ cardio post workout of 30 mins

******I should also mention , i will be completeing a month of var cylce of 50mg/day. i did a different protocol and actually tok 25 mgs of clomid every other day while on cycle and will continue a week after. I have done this protocol in the past (month var/clomid cycle) and my test has remained teh same with no decrease in nat. test. Got teh idea from HRT clinics as this is teh protocol they adive their paitents , i tried it, i used it, i loved it . This diet will also be amamzing for coming off a cycle even when teh cycle didnt shut me down****

now that you know what im getting into , are there any concerns so that if need be i may modify teh diet or even take something i havent mentioned... Any valuable info is much appreciated ... not looking for "ur a jack***" comments... lets keep an open mind in this thread!

Dont do more that 1-3iu with 50-60 grams of protein i have done that no problem..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gear-unit,

1-3 ius is sufficient to preserve muscle mass with an intake of only 50-60grams of protein ? Did u loose mass at all? if any , how much ? How long did ur diet last and how much did u lose ?

Personally with your stats, and no offence at all intended, and your cycle history. I would not even be contemplating HGH or slin

Personally with your stats, and no offence at all intended, and your cycle history. I would not even be contemplating HGH or slin

why not? he doesn't want to use IM injects, so he wants to use other means of anabolic enviroments, nothing wrong with that.

@ironman2010 ,

Not the kind of comments I'm looking for ... I thought I said that ... Informative comments only pertaining to the topic ... No offense taken brother , just want to keep my gains and drastically lose bf , this is a safe alternative then all the other shit out there to be honest (if u know how to use slin)

I've been up to 3iu log post workout with 0 carb just a few chicken breast. No issues and nice recomp. Start at 1iu though and work up. Don't go above 3 and always have glucose tabs or a sugar drink to hand just in case. Better to slip out of keto than take a chance. I never once needed it but never took the chance. Insulin sensitivity a funny thing and can change day to day and will increase as you get leaner also. Do not get over confident with it as it's easy to get the mindset I've been ok for 2 weeks at 2iu and get relaxed. Stay safe my man. I personally would carb up at least once every 10 days to keep leptin up but that's a whole other debate. You experiment and do your own thing. I once did 3 days of 0 carbs and wanted to kill everyone. Never again lol. Also I would take gh about an hour and halve pre workout to be as anti catabolic as possible durring that period. I wouldn't go over 50mcg on t3 as you risk being very catabolic without great and carbs imo. That said keep us updated on how it goes.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
why not? he doesn't want to use IM injects, so he wants to use other means of anabolic enviroments, nothing wrong with that.

Agreed. We all have to choose our poision. Most of us like aas. I like a little bit of everything to attack from every angle or if cash is tight just a lot of test. No real right or wrongs though. If I had my time again id have done gh from day one and wasted less time dieting

Last edited:
Sammy555,

Exactly , I skipped rookie shit and went to the big leagues ... I've don't peptides and a bunch of others in the past with good results but wanna give this a try, don't wanna fuck with my test way too much and am not looking to be juice head huge , content with size maybe a bit bigger or smaller but again content with this size , imma keep the insulin low but will increase as time goes on ... I wanted to throw in igf lr3 but I'm almost positive u need carbs for the results to be spectacular... And it's going to be UNBELIEVABLY hard to stick to this diet but I can push through

Im no insulin expert, or hgh for that matter, but isnt it useless taking insuling with your hgh?
from what ive read, you want to wait 30-90 minutes after your hgh to do your insulin otherwise the insuling will dull or counter the hgh effects.
Like I said, I'm no expert on either, but I have been doing quite a bit of reading on the subject lately.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

It's controversial , I know many that take them 15 mins apart ... Maybe I may modify my protocol , just to be safe , by waking up taking the hgh shot then waiting 1.5 hours and then doing the slin , keep in mind im using the hgh for fat burning properties...

Last edited:
will you be doing the insulin the whole cycle? or is that just to get you into ketosis?

Whole month , u should only stay on insulin for a month at a time ... Although people do slin burst for a couple days to QUICKLY get into keto but for me it's purpose is not only to drive the body into keto quicker but to transport protein to muscles more quicker and efficiently to promote more muscle retention ... More for the purpose of a super GDA effect

Whole month , u should only stay on insulin for a month at a time ... Although people do slin burst for a couple days to QUICKLY get into keto but for me it's purpose is not only to drive the body into keto quicker but to transport protein to muscles more quicker and efficiently to promote more muscle retention ... More for the purpose of a super GDA effect

I see. I've been researching its use for getting into keto in a day instead of two or three.
I want to get to a point where I can do 5 days no carbs, then two days (usually sat & sun) low carb or carb up days.

Im not sold on using it for nutrient transportation just yet. I'll have to try it a time or two for myself to see if it's something I want to continue trying.
Good luck! Let us know how it works for you.

Storm

Slin and hgh can be injected at the same time even in the same syringe, it has no negative effects on either substance.

To OP, have you ever used slin before? Just curious, I'm also at work and reading on my phone so I apologize if I missed something, but I'm being sneaky here lol.

The reason why I ask is, how do you know how sensitive you are to slin? Not trying to rain on your parade or bash your cycle, but I personally would start low on the slin like gear unit said and gauge how that makes you feel before starting at 5 iu without any carbs. just my thoughts.

Im no insulin expert, or hgh for that matter, but isnt it useless taking insuling with your hgh?
from what ive read, you want to wait 30-90 minutes after your hgh to do your insulin otherwise the insuling will dull or counter the hgh effects.
Like I said, I'm no expert on either, but I have been doing quite a bit of reading on the subject lately.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

This is s kinda yes and no answer to me. If the op was using the gh purely for fat loss reasons I'd agree as the insulin will inhibit the ffa release. His diet and t3 is enough to take care of the fat loss without the need for hgh though imo. As the gh and slin is for anti catabolic/anabolic purposes I see it as an advantage because gh and slin are very anabolic together and he needs this with no carbs and t3 in the picture. The gh should also safeguard slightly against going hypo. I don't like the idea of 5iu slin in a carbles environment but this is down to the op to judge how he reacts and take it from there. Protein can cover slin somewhat. I've also read somewhere glutamine can help cover the insulin but if it's true or not in not sure.

Justwannabehuge ,

Used slin for 2 weeks , and I used humalin-r lol for 6 hours I was scared at 5 ius but didn't go hypo , I had only protein in that 6 hour window , it spikes after 2.5 hours ... If I can handle that , I'm pos I can candle the novolog pen (lasts 90 minutes total) but as stated before , more deeper u go on this diet the more prone u are to hypo ... I'll be safe brother and will start at 2 ius for sure ... I meant 5 ius max per inject but that when I build up to it ... Also at work , I'm doing to the sneakies too hahahaha

Last edited:
Justwannabehuge ,

Used slin for 2 weeks , and I used humalin-r lol for 6 hours I was scared at 5 ius but didn't go hypo , I had only protein in that 6 hour window , it spikes after 2.5 hours ... If I can handle that , I'm pos I can candle the novolog pen (lasts 90 minutes total) but as stated before , more deeper u go on this diet the more prone u are to hypo ... I'll be safe brother and will start at 2 ius for sure ... I meant 5 ius max per inject but that when I build up to it ... Also at work , I'm doing to the sneakies too hahahaha

The thing to bear in mind is log peaks faster but also peaks higher.

Sammy555,

Yes it does which is why I think I will be ok when I start at 2 to 3 ius ... But for the first week i think imma keep the slin at 2 ius and bump up by .5 to 1 ius depending on how I feel ...

QUESTION: how much protein would u say I should have in that window of 90 minutes and at what intervals would u have the protein , example every 30 mins have 30 grams of protien when taking 2 ius !? I haven't used novolog so this is where I want some advise ... Actually better way to phrase it is how much protein will 2 ius of novolog slin absorb/transport WHEN it comes to a zero carb ? I think every 30 mins 30-40 grams should suffice

Last edited:
Sammy555,

Yes it does which is why I think I will be ok when I start at 2 to 3 ius ... But for the first week i think imma keep the slin at 2 ius and bump up by .5 to 1 ius depending on how I feel ...

QUESTION: how much protein would u say I should have in that window of 90 minutes and at what intervals would u have the protein , example every 30 mins have 30 grams of protien when taking 2 ius !? I haven't used novolog so this is where I want some advise ... Actually better way to phrase it is how much protein will 2 ius of novolog slin absorb/transport ?

To be honest all I did was ate 2 large chicken breast straight after 3 iu and seemed to work well. I kinda thought it would be digesting nicely come peak. A little whey or better still pepto pro near peak couldn't hurt though

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear