over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG BURNS!

greaser13

Registered
Hi guys. This is my first thread here, and I hope I can get some help from people more experienced than me.

I'm currently running an oral cycle of Epistane and "tren," (pro-dienolone). The tren is very suppressive, so I decided to run HCG while on cycle to maintain testicular sensitivity (using this protocol: HCG~human chorionic gonadotropin [Archive] - RX Muscle Forums).

Anyway, I ordered 2000iu of the brand Hucog, got BAC water, mixed it according to the standard protocol, and planned on subcutaneous injections with 30 gauge syringes in the abdomen.

Here's the deal: the needle does not hurt at all -- I can barely feel it, but when I push on the plunger, it really, really hurts, and it's not supposed to. It doesn't matter if I go slow, or quick, or if the mixture is cold or room temperature. I don't have a problem with shots or needles or anything, and I swear I'm not just being a candy ass about it, but it is really painful.

Everyone says HCG shouldn't hurt, so I'm wondering if my BAC water is bad or something? :( Has anyone had this happen? Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks!

are you sure that your bac water is 0,9% NaCl solution?

i had the burning too when i was using sterile water, hurt like fuck.
switched to 0,9% nacl and i was good

I had the burning as well for subQ in the abdominal region. Can't quite remember if I was using BAC or sterile water, but my nuts stayed full-sized on a 12-week test-e (500mg/wk) cycle, and given the fact that sterile water tends to not preserve the compound so well, I would think I was using BAC Water. How else would it be effective over 3 months?

One tip I got on a youtube video (from that older doctor who does a lot of vids on TRT and is f**king jacked...his videos get posted here occasionally) was to not pinch the skin during injection, and to really make sure to be a full 1-2 inches away from the navel. Just pin, inject, and withdraw without pinching the fat - I started noticing later in the cycle that if I pinched the skin, pinned, then let go of the skin so that it was flush, I didn't get the burning that pinching while injecting brought on.

You might try that (if you are currently pinching).

Also, how many mLs of BAC water did you reconstitute with?

I load gear in syringe and last draw 2 marks on syringe and inject.The oil helps with the pain.Each mark using 1 ml water 2000 mcg will net 200.I use 400 every 4 days through entire cycle.

are you sure that your bac water is 0,9% NaCl solution?

i had the burning too when i was using sterile water, hurt like fuck.
switched to 0,9% nacl and i was good

I don't recall whether it was 0,9% NaCl. I stupidly threw out the empty BAC bottle, but I bought it as part of a kit. It was a clear glass bottle with a pink cap.

Yeah, I'm currently pinching the injection site, as that's what all the videos I saw said to do. I'll try doing it without pinching, but it really feels like it's the solution itself which is causing the burning, and not the way in which the solution is injected. The first time I did it and felt that burning I was all worried that I was poisoning myself with something!

My solution is very dilute -- too dilute, in fact. I followed the instructions of a video without dong the math first, but it's cut with 10ml of BAC water, so I need to inject 1cc to get 200iu.

I had the burning as well for subQ in the abdominal region. Can't quite remember if I was using BAC or sterile water, but my nuts stayed full-sized on a 12-week test-e (500mg/wk) cycle, and given the fact that sterile water tends to not preserve the compound so well, I would think I was using BAC Water. How else would it be effective over 3 months?

One tip I got on a youtube video (from that older doctor who does a lot of vids on TRT and is f**king jacked...his videos get posted here occasionally) was to not pinch the skin during injection, and to really make sure to be a full 1-2 inches away from the navel. Just pin, inject, and withdraw without pinching the fat - I started noticing later in the cycle that if I pinched the skin, pinned, then let go of the skin so that it was flush, I didn't get the burning that pinching while injecting brought on.

You might try that (if you are currently pinching).

Also, how many mLs of BAC water did you reconstitute with?

Yeah, I'm currently pinching the injection site, as that's what all the videos I saw said to do. I'll try doing it without pinching, but it really feels like it's the solution itself which is causing the burning, and not the way in which the solution is injected. The first time I did it and felt that burning I was all worried that I was poisoning myself with something!

My solution is very dilute -- too dilute, in fact. I followed the instructions of a video without dong the math first, but it's cut with 10ml of BAC water, so I need to inject 1cc to get 200iu.

hucog is a good brand of hcg,u should be okay reguardless of the burn,i recently had some chinese hcg that burned bad .

mine would only burn in my leg :(

I tried pinning it in the leg today without pinching, but it burned just as bad. I've got 30g slin needles. I'm not sure if I could do IM with them. However, I'm also concerned that there is something wrong with the BAC water and that I could be doing damage. I may end up tossing the batch and try a different supplier. :banghead:

I tried pinning it in the leg today without pinching, but it burned just as bad. I've got 30g slin needles. I'm not sure if I could do IM with them. However, I'm also concerned that there is something wrong with the BAC water and that I could be doing damage. I may end up tossing the batch and try a different supplier. :banghead:

I take it you dont have any Gear in the syringe? also how is the back water bad?

Mine burns too, both IM and sub Q. Never burner years ago when I was using pregynl.
I think maybe its the Chinese generic, but it works. Tough it out and go
Slow.

You diluted it to the point of 1cc per injection? Ouch man. Taking 1cc of water right into the abdomen would suck. It burned for me even when I diluted with a very small amount of BAC water and only had to pull to the 5 tick mark on a slin pin. You may just have to man this one out.

You diluted it to the point of 1cc per injection? Ouch man. Taking 1cc of water right into the abdomen would suck. It burned for me even when I diluted with a very small amount of BAC water and only had to pull to the 5 tick mark on a slin pin. You may just have to man this one out.

Yeah, I was following instructions from some "HCG diet" website, but it's way too dilute. I don't think that's what's causing the burning, but it makes it a whole lot worse. I have some more on the way, and I will mix it at a much higher level of concentration.

How much BAC water do you use?

Good product wont burn

Mine burns too, both IM and sub Q. Never burner years ago when I was using pregynl.
I think maybe its the Chinese generic, but it works. Tough it out and go
Slow.

I have had a prescription for HCG for years now and the precribed products including pregynl never gave me any trouble. I have used products from the black market and only recently had a problem. I used the same ba water so it was not that. I think you just need to try a different brand. The stuff is relatively cheep from the underground labs so try a different brand. It should not burn.

Thanks, I was just answering the OP. I guess u should try a new brand thou.

Especially since its hit or miss.

First time injecting into the abdomen I had stomach cramping all day. It occassionally burns still and thats with Novarel straight from the pharmacy. Other sites never burn for me.

I've got another brand on the way. It's not from a UGL, but an overseas pharmacy. I will try using WAY less BAC water when I dilute it and I will post an update just in case anyone is interested.

Thanks for the advice guys!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear