advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strange mental condition/ anyone have any ideas?

kinglewy

Banned
For almost 4 months now I have had a weird mental sensation that is strongly affecting the quality of my life.

You know how when you wake up your in a daze for a bit untill you wake up and then your clear headed again? Since October I have been in a weird mental daze 24/7. My eyes dont focus correctly, I feel "out of it" all day long, a mixture between dizziness and light-headedness. Almost like a constant stoned feeling that you cant shake off.

The condition coincided with a blast that I had planned for one of sponsor's bulking contest. It started when I threw in superdrol(or atleast what I believed to be superdrol). I figured at first it was a haze from upping the dose quite a bit. When it continued I dropped the superdrol. Little by little I dropped everything except a cc of test prop every other day. But still it remains.

Has anyone ever felt anything like this? I just applied for a reduced-rate insurance policy so I can get bloodwork done and see if that tells me anything. It's actually starting to worry me a bit, everyday is struggle and I can't shake off the haze.

Thanks for any input!

Something very similar happened to me when I wasn't on anything (except trt). It lasted about a week or two and then went away after I read it was likely stress related (and I calmed down). I went to the hospital and doctor and got every single test done and they couldn't tell me why it was happening. It took a post from Dante to make me realize it was stress related before it stopped. I actually made a thread about it at the time too.

Health is priceless. Go to a doctor. If you can't afford it go to the emergency room. It could be a stroke. It could be anything. But having those symptoms since October and not doing anything about it seems careless to me.

same thing happened to me a few years ago. it ended up going away on its own.

I remember that I for some reason thought it was related to cortisol...no conclusion tho.

I also have experienced this before while using nothing but trt. It went away on its own with time but I believe it was stress related. Go to the doctor if you've been experiencing it that long

Honestly it could have been something minor but serious...People have reported shit like that and turns out they had a minor stroke or something. Not saying that's the case but don't just sit around and wait for it to go away...

As above, you need to get checked out by a doc.

That aside, it could be related to your adrenals. Try cutting all if not most of your stims, and see if it improves. There are also "adrenal support" supplements you can try.

I had a particularly uncomfortable run with prednisone, and the withdrawal felt just as you have described.

Hang in there!

Honestly it could have been something minor but serious...People have reported shit like that and turns out they had a minor stroke or something. Not saying that's the case but don't just sit around and wait for it to go away...

Thanks for all the responses everyone, I was starting to think that I might be going fucking crazy.

Mr. Logan, I was waiting for someone to mention the stroke thing. I cant exactly recall when it happened (sometime correlating to when I fisrt felt this way) but I sneezed real hard one day and my right arm went numb for three days. I remember I couldn't do any pulling movements because I couldn't grip the bar properly.

I told a few people about it and they said that if the left arm goes numb it's a mini stroke not the right arm, so I disregarded the "stroke" notion.

I should have confirmation for my insurance next week and will definitely get this looked into.

Thanks for all the responses everyone, I was starting to think that I might be going fucking crazy.

Mr. Logan, I was waiting for someone to mention the stroke thing. I cant exactly recall when it happened (sometime correlating to when I fisrt felt this way) but I sneezed real hard one day and my right arm went numb for three days. I remember I couldn't do any pulling movements because I couldn't grip the bar properly.

I told a few people about it and they said that if the left arm goes numb it's a mini stroke not the right arm, so I disregarded the "stroke" notion.

I should have confirmation for my insurance next week and will definitely get this looked into.
SSounds like a TIA (mini stroke). I had an employee have one in the middle of work. I had to run him to hospital where they gave him blood thinner.

Sounds like apnea.

Yes this.
i was like you for a year , thought i was loosing my mind, always foggy feeling and weird feeling in my head.
also memory issues.
but once i got diagnosed with sleep apnea and got on CPAP i feel much better and clearer in my head

I had this happen once to me several years ago and it turned out to be a pretty severe case of sleep apnea coinciding with a dramatic weight gain while bulking up post contest. I put on roughly 20 lbs. of muscle, water, fat, etc.. I started moderate dieting to balance out the weight and got a sleep study. I was put on a cpap machine, dropped about 20 lbs over the course of 4-5 months slowly but steadily. It balanced out my metabolism and I eventually got off the cpap and breathed again normally while sleeping. Not being a medical professional I can't say that this is what is happening to you but it sounds very similar to what I went through. I suggest getting examined for the stroke thing and doing a sleep study. Best of luck to you friend and let us know what you find out. :cool:

Something very similar happened to me when I wasn't on anything (except trt). It lasted about a week or two and then went away after I read it was likely stress related (and I calmed down). I went to the hospital and doctor and got every single test done and they couldn't tell me why it was happening. It took a post from Dante to make me realize it was stress related before it stopped. I actually made a thread about it at the time too.

Thanks for the link. ;)

Just take care of yourself man. Not trying to suggest the worst.

The apnea suggestion was also good. Let us know

Lack of sleep and stress will do that to me. If I sleep good, I feel good. I learn to take a short nap before workouts too.

Either arm can go numb for a stroke, I am almost positive. You have both of those main arteries running on each side of your neck and your left side of the brain controls right side of body and vice versa.

Basically, go to a doctor buddy. Get this checked out and report back to us.

That almost sounds like a nerve. Nerves cause that too.

Why Is My Arm Numb? --Causes and Top 10 Natural Remedies

What you're experiencing is most likely the early signs of anxiety due to certain types of gear. It may lead to panic attacks in time. Tren usually can cause such effects due to increase in anxiety especially if mixed with certain other chemicals such as MDMA/ecstasy/speed/ghb etc.

Thats not a stroke, thats stress and anxiety. Anxiety can present itself in physical ways that you would never think possible. Ive been there. Try going off all gear for 3 or 4 months and see if that helps.

Could be vertigo. Vertigo is typically caused by an inner ear disorder, which can sometimes be triggered by certain medication, or in your case, maybe from the steroids you were using. One of the common symptoms is dizzyness, often described as a constant spinning feeling. Just a thought of another possible reason for your symptoms.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131