over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off season plan

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I’ve been on TRT (125mg/wk)for well over a year now only bumping it up to 250 for a few weeks this past spring , haven’t dieted hard in a long time but been eating clean.
Currently sitting at 270lbs , 12-13% body fat range (abs are visible) , the goal is to lower the body fat a bit while increased lean mass so ideally I’ll start my prep at 280 hopefully about 10% body fat so that losing 10 pounds of fat and gaining 10 pounds of muscle, considering where I am eating what I ya e been with such a low dose I’m pretty sure it’s possible

Gonna start with bumping mt test to 300mg/wk adding Deca at 100mg/wk and masterone at 100mg/wk.
when I plateau I’ll add 100mg test , deca and 50mg mast with increased food , this will progress like this each time I hit a sticking point until I start my prep around March , hopefully not having to increase it more than once.
I’ll also be taking 5iu HGH and 10iu Novolin-R pre workout , the insulin dose will slowly creep up as needed and MK-677 at 10mg after dinner

5:00am
7 whole eggs , 1.5 cup egg whites , 1/2 cup homemade salsa (omelette)
500mg metformin
75g protein , 35g fat , trace carbs

8:00am
5oz 90% lean beef , 6oz chicken breast , 6oz mixed berries , 1/2 avocado (4oz)
75g protein , 35g fat , 25g carbs

11:00am
12oz cod , 4 cups mixed vegetables , 20ml Olive oil , 20ml coconut oil
75g protein , 35g fat , trace carbs

2:00pm
5oz 90% lean beef , 6oz boiled shrimp , 6oz pineapple , 1/2 avocado
75g protein , 35g fat , 25g carbs

4:30pm , intra workout shake , slin & HGH
15g EAA , 60g Powder Gatorade , 10g creatine , 10g glutamine , 5g leucine, 5g citruline malate

6:00pm , post workout shake
50g Whey isolate , 50g HBCD

7:30pm
10oz turkey breast , 10oz sweet potatoes , 10 steamed asparagus
80g protein , 50g carbs , trace fat

9:30pm
6 whole eggs (fried over easy)
500mg metformin
35g protein , 30g fat

The food choices will likely change a bit but I think the macros are close to where I need to grow , 465g Protein , 170g Fat , 200g Carbs. The carbs may increase if I increase the insulin past 15iu

Following along! This will be fun!

You are an excellent example of someone who dials in their diet, and training and then uses drugs as a catalyst...makes me sane with my doses [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Definitely following along!!! I love your diet brother.....I diet very similar to you!

Last edited:
Thank god cuz I had so many questions

can you post a "before" pic???please...:)

I absolutely love your diet my friend! Like I said in an earlier post we diet very similar! What does your off day or non-weight training day diet look like? Do you have a weekly re-feed or cheat meal?

I’m still waiting on some sups to get here and get one last fal vacation out of the way before starting but I’m definitely going to take progress pictures EOW

As for off days I generally fast for 18-24 hrs from Friday night to Saturday night and have a family dinner Saturday night. That dinner is totally “off plan” but not really bad , like a big rib eye and sweet potatoes and desert.

As for off training days the only difference I plan on is not having the intra and post workout shakes and no carbs in the 7:30 meal , that will be an automatic 600+ calorie reduction I’ll split the HGH dose into 2 shots of 2iu each one first thing in the morning and the second probably after the 2pm meal

I’m still waiting on some sups to get here and get one last fal vacation out of the way before starting but I’m definitely going to take progress pictures EOW

As for off days I generally fast for 18-24 hrs from Friday night to Saturday night and have a family dinner Saturday night. That dinner is totally “off plan” but not really bad , like a big rib eye and sweet potatoes and desert.

As for off training days the only difference I plan on is not having the intra and post workout shakes and no carbs in the 7:30 meal , that will be an automatic 600+ calorie reduction I’ll split the HGH dose into 2 shots of 2iu each one first thing in the morning and the second probably after the 2pm meal

any up dates brother? how are things going?

are you concerned with metformin and mTOR inhibition at all?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131