YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Logging a few products from XT Labs (plus others)

Big Dave Smith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys. I've been asked to give my review on XT Labs products.

My biggest issue right now is recovery. I'm on the fence about ever competing again. If I were to do so, it would only be a small local show (for shits and giggle). My main focus right now is finding a balance between training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Bodybuilding. There's a better chance that I'll be competing at an elite level in grappling, as I'm very close to getting my black belt. Gym/Bodybuilding training is 3-5 days per week (avg. 4), and BJJ training is 4-6 days per week. I'll also be doing frequent cardio to maintain endurance for long grueling matches while training.

To make a fair assessment, I dropped all other products (aside from an aromatase inhibitor). Before using XT, I spend 3 weeks using 250mg of BioTech as my baseline, along with some arimidex from Toraxx, and 1.8iu of Serostim.

A few weeks ago, I began 1.5cc of XT Cyp (300mg/cc). Every 4 days since, I've been dosing the same amount. Over time, it'll average to be about "787.5mg" per week. There is no particular reason for the every 4 day pattern, aside from convenience. When I began the Cyp, I also bumped Serostim up to 4iu (2iu AM + PM), and continued on with the arimidex @ 1/2mg ED.

I was very skeptical of the XT. It was difficult to find any information on the brand online. The reviews were very few, mixed in opinion, and very old. If anything, I was biased into thinking that it was a random shitty UG.

After the first dose, I waited a few days and didn't feel much. I figured after being low for a while, it would have had some sort of immediate affect. Four days later, another dose. After the second dose, around 8-9 days in, that's when the changes began to happen.

The first things I noticed were the increased sex drive and constant fullness. I hadn't gone above 525mg/week the entire year, fluctuation between 200-525mg (MAX), but was realistically hovering between 300-400mg for purposes of vanity (staying dry). Fall and winter doesn't require the "hard" summer look, so now's a good time to see what a bit higher of a test dose feels like.

The fullness has definitely continued, and my strength has significantly gone up. It's a nice feeling, considering my calories have been very low while trying to stay lean, and get leaner, for grappling. I'd like to have a few super fights this up coming year, so dropping my weight down into the 240's makes the most sense. This has been very difficult since adding in the test at a higher dose.

Also do note was the sex drive. I hadn't experience this in quite a while. Staying around TRT is "normal", and getting in the 350-525mg certainly enhances the mood a bit. Being in this range is at that point where 6's start looking like 8's, and my brain can't make logical decisions on the quality of women I wind up staring at in public. (I say this humorously, but it's pretty true.)

I have a few XT Primo, and will be getting more stuff down the line to start testing out. Between now and April is my "Guinea Pig Season" to see what's what, because I get very picky from May through September (vanity reasons).
After another bottle or two of the cyp, I'll most likely drop the dose down to near TRT, and add in another product to try... most likely primo at a high dose. I've used 4 different brands of primo, all from trusted sponsors on this board, so it won't be difficult to see if XT matches up to what this feels like. I'll also be switching from Serostim to Genos. The Sero is direct from the pharmacy, so comparing the difference between the two should be very easy (there will either be a change or there won't be).

A few female clients will sample some anavar to make sure they get the same look and feel as what they've used before (previously using brands that have been tested).

I'm interesting in trying (in the near future)...
Test Prop
Tren A
Mast P
Anavar
Primo
maybe Deca
maybe EQ
(not all at once, but over time)

So far I'm pretty damn happy. Last night, my rolling partner asked "Dude... you look like you got bigger from the last time we rolled". We only rolled 2 weeks ago. :)

Staying pretty lean @ 250-255...
IMG_1528.jpg

I have some XT Labs Primo on the way so I’ll let you know how it goes!

Looking to try a short run of XT mast prop with some very low dose tren and var. 4’ish weeks.

Sampling to see how potent it feels, that way I know how to dose comfortably come late spring/early summer.

Also will be sampling some Genos and Xerendip. Very curious about the Xerendip. Genos are gold, but I’ve never heard much about the Xerendip. Hopefully it’s on par.

Weight is still hovering around 250’ish... need to make my next move diet and cardio wise to get down to 240. Damn Christmas cookies... [emoji36]

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws