Been on Holiday for 2 weeks

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Just got back from an amazing holiday in Turkey. We had loads of fun and it was a well needed break. I will post some bb pics and a few random ones. Not the best of pics as we enjoyed the best moments instead of taking pics but took a few messing about etc. Food at the hotel was incredible. I ate atleast 7k cals everyday for the first week but was bloated all the time so lowered it down. Being blunt for the last 2 months I have ate complete crap but it's been good. Before the hol my cals weren't very high so I stayed fairly lean but was literally eating 80-90% carbs. On the hol carbs were over 1000g per day easily in the first week.... protein wasn't high at all (100g or so). I have a plan so gonna tighten up over the next few weeks then hit it hard and progressively increase everything over time. I am off all aas now and will stay off for 6 weeks or so. Here are a few random pics....

Sitting at one of the many bars...
f3u8mr.jpg

Messing about in the night...
w9gu11.jpg

Loads of things like this in the many restaurants the hotel had (real fish)...
24oc7m9.jpg

9lcspf.jpg

Out in kusadasi...
286z4at.jpg

235p5d.jpg

Lewis dancing on stage (about 300 people sat behind)...
2uelbab.jpg

Dancing on stage with Turkish dancers...
2lxxs1u.jpg

2e0mh6c.jpg

For Triathloncoach...
59zo6r.jpg

Lewis in the wave pool...
2rw3mzm.jpg

Me and Lewis at dinner...
idf9r8.jpg

A very bloated me after food messing about...
kcgwtw.jpg

I would have put more of Barbie but under instruction not to so sorry about that :p We had a great 2 weeks so thought I would share alittle of that with everyone.

Last edited:
Turkey is a beautiful country mate i've got a place in Altinkum try to get out there as much as i can lol

ive been to turkey a few times bodrum twice and Altinkum 6 weeks ago at the palm wings resort, v nice

Dancing on stage with Turkish dancers...
2lxxs1u.jpg

2e0mh6c.jpg

For Triathloncoach...
59zo6r.jpg

Lewis in the wave pool...
2rw3mzm.jpg

Me and Lewis at dinner...
idf9r8.jpg

A very bloated me after food messing about...
kcgwtw.jpg

I would have put more of Barbie but under instruction not to so sorry about that :p We had a great 2 weeks so thought I would share alittle of that with everyone.

Did you take Ross with you to put the oil on in this pic?

Did you take Ross with you to put the oil on in this pic?

Sadly no Ross. Shame he wasn't in the pic too as he would be the only thing that could have actually made my legs look decent. I wonder if he ever did sort out his chicken legs.

Looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing. I have done a lot of traveling, my parents have done much more. I have never been to Turkey, and my parents say it's their favorite destination in the world. Cool choice for a vacation - we don't call it a Holiday on this side of the pond. But your trip looked more like a holiday than a vacation. Whew!!

Looking Big E!

Looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing. I have done a lot of traveling, my parents have done much more. I have never been to Turkey, and my parents say it's their favorite destination in the world. Cool choice for a vacation - we don't call it a Holiday on this side of the pond. But your trip looked more like a holiday than a vacation. Whew!!

Looking Big E!

Turkey is incredible. We actually went to the same place we did in 2011. It's a hotel and waterpark in Kusadasi. Here is a map of the hotel (it's huge)...

zjjl2p.jpg

I have actually lost weight and gained abit of fat but not too bothered. I am off everything for 6 weeks then I hit it hard. Gonna be consistent with my nutrition too so I expect big changes. Thanks

Looking Great Brother. Nothing like getting away w family. Next time more pics of Barbie please. :headbang:

Sadly no Ross. Shame he wasn't in the pic too as he would be the only thing that could have actually made my legs look decent. I wonder if he ever did sort out his chicken legs.

I think they created mens physique, just for Ross.

7,000 calories a day, lying out in the pool all day, and playing with your barbie doll at night....sounds like heaven to me! :D

Very nice. I'm jealous my friend.

7,000 calories a day, lying out in the pool all day, and playing with your barbie doll at night....sounds like heaven to me! :D

It was and I wish I were back there. It's forecast rain over here and we are in the middle of summer :eek: How is your trip going?

We must have been on vacation about the same time. I got back from Romania the same day. Always feels good to get away, especially with someone you love. :)

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner