over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long for bpc-157 to kick in

5millionbucks

Registered
So recently I just purchased Mike Arnold's bpc-157; its been 4 days; have slight front delt/rotator cuff tear; but it still hurts to do any pressing that involves my front delts. Been shooting 250 mcg; I hear people feeling much better a couple of shots usually.

So recently I just purchased Mike Arnold's bpc-157; its been 4 days; have slight front delt/rotator cuff tear; but it still hurts to do any pressing that involves my front delts. Been shooting 250 mcg; I hear people feeling much better a couple of shots usually.

It depends but you should notice some improvement in 4 days but every injury/person is different. Training the injured area won't help matters either. Are you still training your chest/shoulders? It's great stuff but not a miracle worker. I would inject 250mcg twice daily and not train the area and see how you are in 1 week.

Elvia1023 is right

Took me 4 days to feel better.
I have a rotator issue right now hard to do any press heavy. Once it started feeling better I trained heavy and hurt it again.
So I am backing back off another 2 weeks while using bpc-157 and tbd500.
See how it goes.

It depends but you should notice some improvement in 4 days but every injury/person is different. Training the injured area won't help matters either. Are you still training your chest/shoulders? It's great stuff but not a miracle worker. I would inject 250mcg twice daily and not train the area and see how you are in 1 week.

^^^pretty similar to the feedback i get back from customers
..some run it for as little as 3wks and claim drastic benefit/difference
..some will say to get at least 2mos+ for deeper healing/worse injuries

BPC-157 is a very interesting PEPTIDE with many systemic benefits
..was gonna do a write up on it for discussion, but there's really alot to it

i'v seen daily doses range form 250 to 1000mcg
but the norm is as Elvia stated 250 or so 2x/day

Last edited:

Yeah its been a week; still have discomfort near my right shoulder area. I have been training my delts; but only slightly. I have lowered the volume on pressing movements. I also take GH and glucosamine to speed up the healing process.

It all depends upon the severity of the injury. As I posted I would have 1 week off all upper body work. Just train your legs 2-3 times in the week. It sounds like your injury is not too bad so that will likely be enough. The key though is how you train when you come back. I would stick to light weights and supersets for a few weeks before starting to load the weight on presses again. You may be able to lift lighter now and it still improves/heals as I have done the same in the past but I would recommend 1 week off all upper body training whilst injecting 250mcg twice daily.

A workout such as the below could be great next week. Just keep the weights light but the pace high and the intensity can still be high. I have done similar workouts recently as I have the same issue and the pumps are insane.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-h0T3dE8t4"]Giant Sets & Shoulder Training | Seth Feroce - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws