over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MA’s peps and RC’s

whacked

Registered
I feel a need to throw Mike some well deserved love.

Not only are all the products (peps and RC’s alike) I tried from him all effective, he is great to work with too.

Dude did me a favor and helped me out big time when I was in a crunch.

Can’t go into the details but it was very cool of him.

Mike is good people with legit products. Nuff said.

I get pm'ed a lot about peptides. Everyone has only written positive things about MA's products. If I had to recommend any company it would be Mike Arnold's. Definitely someone you want in your corner as well as he is a wealth of information.

I agree! Everything I have used from Mike has been top notch! I’m currently using his anastrozole and Clen for my contest prep!

I’ve ordered a few things from him and have always been pleased. From my own experiences with Mike and from all that I’ve read about him and his company he seems like a straight shooter.

Yes indeed. Mike is a great guy. Straightforward and trustworthy. He’s done me a solid last year on a product I order from him regularly every month. I wish there were more like him in the industry...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never had anything but a positive experience with Mike and his products....

Thanks, guys. I appreciate all the kind words. If it wasn't for everyone here (and everyone else that orders from me), my businesses wouldn't exist, so all the credit goes to you.

I feel a need to throw Mike some well deserved love.

Not only are all the products (peps and RC’s alike) I tried from him all effective, he is great to work with too.

Dude did me a favor and helped me out big time when I was in a crunch.

Can’t go into the details but it was very cool of him.

Mike is good people with legit products. Nuff said.

I second this, I don't post much here and spend majority of my time lurking, but have worked with Mike a bunch of times and he's always been great and very helpful. ofcourse the fact that I'm a repeat customer speaks to his product quality as well

Thanks, guys. I appreciate all the kind words. If it wasn't for everyone here (and everyone else that orders from me), my businesses wouldn't exist, so all the credit goes to you.

Any plan on accepting credit cards?

Bro I do ecommerce and my CC processor is giving me shit for some cosplay swords I sell, paypal already made me remove them as a payment option.

Count your blessings Mike takes echecks at this point....

NEVER.

Today, the only way a research company can get cc processing is to hire a 3rd party company (middleman) that is willing to "loan" out one of their own accounts. What these 3rd party companies do is open many different accounts at once...and when a research company wants to hire them, they funnel the research company's sales through one of those accounts, while lying to the bank about what is being sold. In fact, the bank never even knows about the research company because the middleman maintains complete control over the account. When sales are made through the reseach company's website, the funds go into the middleman's account, after which they desposit those funds into the research company's bank account--after taking out their LARGE cut, of course.

The problem here is that these middleman are LYING to the bank about what is being sold. The are moving money while lying about where the money comes from. This is what drug dealers do and it is called MONEY LAUNDERING. This is a problem because there is not only a direct paper trail proving guilt, but it is the research company that ends up being prosecuted for it.

This has already happened multiple times to various research companies and they ALL LOST in court. They are now considered convicted fellons, which has severe life-long implications not only in regards to one's personal life, but in regards to one's business aspirations as well.

Equally as bad is that this paper trail leads directly back to the consumer, which means the FDA has the personal information of every single customer who ordered from that research cpmpany. I am not just assuming this. I know this for a fact.

The ONLY research comapanies that use cc's today (which are very few in number) are all committing money laundering, which places both themselves and their customr's at risk.

The only reason not to use an e-check is either ignorance or because the customer doesn't trust the company owner. There is no other reason, as the only way a customer could lose mo ey on an -check transaction is if the company opwners dexcides not to send theproducts. no one else has access to your personal information, just like no one else would have access to someone's cc information. Both payments options are equally secure. All my e-check transactions are double-end-tend encrypted, so no oe is hacking into my system, but then again, if someone coulkd hack into thatm they coukd get someone's cc info as well...it doesn't really matter either way. If you trust usinga cc, then you should trust using an e-check, as both as the same froma security standpoint.

As I said previously, the only valid reason that someone might not want to use an e-check, aside from igorance, is if they don't trust the company owner...but personally, if someone doesn't trust me and actually thinks I would rip them off, I don't want their business anyway. So, it all works out.

NEVER.

Today, the only way a research company can get cc processing is to hire a 3rd party company (middleman) that is willing to "loan" out one of their own accounts. What these 3rd party companies do is open many different accounts at once...and when a research company wants to hire them, they funnel the research company's sales through one of those accounts, while lying to the bank about what is being sold. In fact, the bank never even knows about the research company because the middleman maintains complete control over the account. When sales are made through the reseach company's website, the funds go into the middleman's account, after which they desposit those funds into the research company's bank account--after taking out their LARGE cut, of course.

The problem here is that these middleman are LYING to the bank about what is being sold. The are moving money while lying about where the money comes from. This is what drug dealers do and it is called MONEY LAUNDERING. This is a problem because there is not only a direct paper trail proving guilt, but it is the research company that ends up being prosecuted for it.

This has already happened multiple times to various research companies and they ALL LOST in court. They are now considered convicted fellons, which has severe life-long implications not only in regards to one's personal life, but in regards to one's business aspirations as well.

Equally as bad is that this paper trail leads directly back to the consumer, which means the FDA has the personal information of every single customer who ordered from that research cpmpany. I am not just assuming this. I know this for a fact.

The ONLY research comapanies that use cc's today (which are very few in number) are all committing money laundering, which places both themselves and their customr's at risk.

The only reason not to use an e-check is either ignorance or because the customer doesn't trust the company owner. There is no other reason, as the only way a customer could lose mo ey on an -check transaction is if the company opwners dexcides not to send theproducts. no one else has access to your personal information, just like no one else would have access to someone's cc information. Both payments options are equally secure. All my e-check transactions are double-end-tend encrypted, so no oe is hacking into my system, but then again, if someone coulkd hack into thatm they coukd get someone's cc info as well...it doesn't really matter either way. If you trust usinga cc, then you should trust using an e-check, as both as the same froma security standpoint.

As I said previously, the only valid reason that someone might not want to use an e-check, aside from igorance, is if they don't trust the company owner...but personally, if someone doesn't trust me and actually thinks I would rip them off, I don't want their business anyway. So, it all works out.

Gotcha... I've just never used an echeck before. Not that it would be because of you but putting my account and routing number out there makes me a little uneasy.

Gotcha... I've just never used an echeck before. Not that it would be because of you but putting my account and routing number out there makes me a little uneasy.

It's no differnet than putting your cc info "out there", which you do every time you use a credit card. E-checks are protected against fraud just like cc's. Besides, unlike a cc, simply having someone's information doesn't allow someone to just take money out of your account. If they went to a bank and tried, they would need to present an ID, which is why no one has ever gotten away with this. Furthermore, if someone tried to purchase things online with your info, your bank would have to approve the transaction. This is not true for cc's, which approve basically everything, no matter what it is for or where the transaction takes place. Regardless, e-checks are protected against fraud just like cc's, so even if fraud was commited (highly unlikely) you would get your money back.

So, there really isn't any reason to be "uneasy". I understand a small percentage of people feel this way, but it all comes down to ignorance. They simply don't understand how e-checks work or the details surrounding their use.

The bottom line is that e-checks are used by literally MILLIONS of people every day...and by virtually every bank in America. They are even safer than paper checks (due to more limited exposure) and yet, no one complains about using paper checks. Actually, some people (usually old people who are still living in the 1940's) are afraid to use paper checks, even though they have been in use for decades with an awesome track record of safety.

The truth is that cc fraud is WAY more common than check fraud...and that includes both paper and electronic (e-check) checks. So, if someone is concerned about using e-checks, they shouldn't use cc's either...because they are even more likely to get ripped off when using a cc.

Once again, the only real risk of using an e-check that doesn't apply to cc's is that the business owner could rip you off. He could take your payment, never send the product, and your only recourse is court...because you would have to prove you never got what you ordered (his word against yours).

Now, if someone steals your e-check info and tries to take money out of your account (they are unlikely to succeed even if they try), it is a completely differnet situation than a company owner not sending you your order...because there is a clear and undeniable computer trail showing that you not only didn't buy anything yourself, but that you never gave permission for the sale. This is easy to prove...just like it is easy to prove with cc's...and which is why victoms of cc/e-check fraud end up getting their money back.

So, once again, it all comes down to whether or not the person trusts the company owner. At worst, if the company owner did rip you off, all you stand to lose is your order. I am pretty certain that everyone who has ever ordered from me with an e-check (many thousands) would vouch for me in this regard, especially being that not one single customer has ever reported a single problem in all the time I've offered e-checks as a payment option. Actually, one person has lost a lot of money because of MA Research e-checks. ME! Customers have stolen many thousands of dollars from me through bounced e-checks. Many, many times, after I've shipped orders, their e-checks bounced, and they never paid me. They flat-out stole from me. I am dealing with an asshole like this right now. After kissing my ass and begging me not to have the package sent back to myself (the package was still in transit to his home), he promised he would pay me. So, I allowed the package to be delivered the following day. He never paid me a single cent. So, if anyone has lost money because of e-checks, it is me. Oh, should I mention the thousands of dollars I have lost in bounced check fees as well? I have at least one every single day.

As for e-checks, they are super simple to use. Anyone who has a checking account can use one. You don't have to sign up for anything, download anything, or learn anything. All you do is enter your routing and account number (from your checking account) and that's it. It's basically just like writing a check (all paper checks already have their routing and checking numbers on the bottom of them). If you look at the bottom of one of your checks, you will see a series of numbers. They don't say"routing number" and "account number". Rather, there will just be a few sets of numbers (with a small space inbetween each set) all in a row. The routing number is always the first number in the series and is always 9 digits long. The account number follows the routing number and can vary in terms of how many number it contains based on the bank used, etc. You may see a 3rd set of numbers after the account number. Ignore that. It is just the check number and doesn't apply to e-checks.

After you send an e-check it works just like a regular check. Green Money (my e-check provider-bank) will contact your bank and make the withdrawal based on the routing and account numbers you provided...just like a regular check. The only difference between a regular check and e-check is that one is paper and the other is electronic. E-checks also have more privacy because only your bank and my bank sees the transaction, whereas when you write out a paper check everyone from the peron at the cash register to the bank employee can see it. E-checks are super common now. Millions use them daily without issue.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. I am confident that if you give e-checks a try, you will see how easy and safe they really are. Their nationwide safety record speaks for itself...and my company's track record is perfect.

Last edited:
The Best

I've used a lot of MA's supplements and research products. I will say he goes above and beyond the call of service.

With the Help of a Few of Mikes supps I'm in Summer mode without even Trying!
252 lbs and fitting My 34" Jeans!
Bloats all but gone, Ripped, and still nice and Full Bellies

With the Help of a Few of Mikes supps I'm in Summer mode without even Trying!
252 lbs and fitting My 34" Jeans!
Bloats all but gone, Ripped, and still nice and Full Bellies

What are you running concreter?

Everyday is different,
Off days with not much to do, I take advantage of MK. I love the hunger I get and assimilate nicely. Wake up with Full muscle bellies and fully recovered.
Fat burning days, I'll take my Eca stack along w his T-4, Clen plus others.
Workouts, Its MA pump mixed w a Gatorade, My Orals and Gw5015.
Intra is 75 whey iso and 40-80 Waxy carbs. I through in a Versa gest and Insuligen Tab. Post, normally the same and again w Dinner.
No workout tomorrow so I'll hit 120 mcgs of his LR3 post!
Going to Nashville for the Weekend and His Tadalafil is Packed !!!

His Tadafil is solid for sure. One thing you will always realize...if someone doesn't sell a good product, they won't typically last long. Also, word travels around when you have negative experiences.....whether it's eating at a certain place, or supplement company.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131