YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Speaking of Corrections Officers, any Police Officers on here?

SacrificeFitness

Registered
The academy starts mid January and Im having a hard time thinking of a way to continue BB, doing shows, and keeping the dark side under wraps while being a police officer.

It'll be hard but doable. The need a real good reason to drug test you because it is quite expensive. Ronnie did it for years. Derik Poundstone and others have done it as well

And your probably not gonna get a lot of people to admit to being cops on here;)

Even if they suspect, as long as you don't actually get caught with something, its kind of hard for them to request a test with union representation and whatnot

Bad idea, Bro. I dunno where to start. I was a cop for many years and loved the profession. Business took me in another life direction. But while I had a badge, never used any gear, never drank and drove, never used recs. None of it, ever.

Because it's an easy decision once you see a brother officer go down for some personal use of anything, you'll be scared to even visit Pro Muscle. The penalty on cops that fuck up is all the law can muster and whatever else they can think of, because you've made them look bad. They hate that.

I'd go TOTALLY legal pro-hormones and scripted TRT if I were you. Only whatever you can prove on paper, that's truly legal.

Does your city/County not test? I know I looked into it, but every city and county around me required a drug and roid test as part of pre-employment.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Yea, cops are a little more suspicious than the average person and will heckle you through the academy. Its guna kinda be like hazing. Youre not going to be the first person to try this. As you can imagine, being a police officer draws a lot of wana be tough guys (most dont get hired though) who also fall into the category of meat heads. Sorry.....kinda off point until now...but what you need to be concerned about out is lie detectors tests and pre employment drug tests. Also be weary of jealous people who will try to report you because you out do them in physical testing. Are you hired or self sponsoring?

U will be subject to lie detector in the interview...are u gonna be honest and say u have done them or still am? Either way ur.screwed u lie u dont get the job for lying u tell.the truth u don't get it for doing aas...now I do hbe friends who DId do them but was honest and said it was in the past and still got hired

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Yes you will have to pass a lie detector test. Not impossible though

Speaking of police officers, any DEA agents on the board? :delete:

Not all States and Cities give lie detector tests. Some of the unions have been able to keep them out. I even think NY City does not allow the polygraph.

U will be subject to lie detector in the interview...are u gonna be honest and say u have done them or still am? Either way ur.screwed u lie u dont get the job for lying u tell.the truth u don't get it for doing aas...now I do hbe friends who DId do them but was honest and said it was in the past and still got hired

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Kumon man. You really think you are going to get a job in law enforcement while on aas. Yes, plenty of cops use, but they started using once they were already employed.

NYC does not use lie detectors but they test, so have a script. I would imagine it would be easier getting hired with no script and natural and then getting a script after you are on. If any one knows otherwise for NYC specifically let me know about the getting hired whist already having a script thing.

The academy starts mid January and Im having a hard time thinking of a way to continue BB, doing shows, and keeping the dark side under wraps while being a police officer.

they don't test for aas. just the 7 panel rec drugs
Correction officers in my state don't take polygraphs either. some cops do.

Last edited:
Polygraphs can be fooled easily.........just need to be a good liar:cool:

Don't believe what you read, they cannot be fooled easily. If that were the case, everyone would be passing them. You cannot just be a good liar, you have to actually believe your lie, if you can do that, then you have other problems.

NYC does not use lie detectors but they test, so have a script. I would imagine it would be easier getting hired with no script and natural and then getting a script after you are on. If any one knows otherwise for NYC specifically let me know about the getting hired whist already having a script thing.

nypd is really strict with it they have a banned list of pro hormones.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws