over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine injections painfull ?

123go

Newbies
right guys just received a new supply of Synthetine
and the shots are area becomes painful, swollen and red a cpl of hours after injecting didn't have any pain or problems with previous supply

Last edited:
Really?.... I've been banging 4ccs a day split 2/2 without a hitch..... 3cc barrel, 25g 1/2"..... right into my thigh.... no issues at all.... but if I pin OILS and shoot the same spot its crippling... go figure

I'm all lumped up :( really wanna keep running the stuff but it's almost to the point I have no where left to pin aas

Strange mine I feel nothing and i can be sensitive to injects. It could just be a case of everyone reacting differently, where are you pinning it and how?

right guys just received a new supply of Synthetine
and the shots are area becomes painful, swollen and red a cpl of hours after injecting didn't have any pain or problems with previous supply

Yes Everywhere I have pinned has a red bump and pretty major inflammation. Enough inflammation to where I can see it in the mirror. I started drinking the stuff. I was thinking i may be allergic. How long ago did you order?I just ordered 3 weeks ago. This is my first run and i'm disappointed to say the least. I bought 6 bottles! lol

I have pinned Delts and Quads.

25G pin
slow
alcohol swab on bottle and site

Tried a 27G and same result.

Last edited:
I have been using 3ml ed (all at once) for a little over a month and no issues at all.

I took my first dose yesterday and again today with no issues whatsoever. I'm only using 2ml but so far so good.

Yes Everywhere I have pinned has a red bump and pretty major inflammation. Enough inflammation to where I can see it in the mirror. I started drinking the stuff. I was thinking i may be allergic. How long ago did you order?I just ordered 3 weeks ago. This is my first run and i'm disappointed to say the least. I bought 6 bottles! lol

25G pin
slow

You started drinking synthetine?

I have never had a single issue with synthetine from different batches.

You started drinking synthetine?

Yep.Aside form not being anywhere near as good of absorption is there a problem with drinking it? I mean I have 6 bottles i didn't want to let it go to waste. I did a glute injection after we talked and got the same result. Been drinking it ever since. I did try a sub Q 1ml shot it my stomach last night. Kinda looks like a have a ingrown hair or pimple where i pinned.

I ordered approx 3 weeks ago .. didn't have any problems
With the first order, no pain at all ..this second lot is
Terrible my fella has also tried it and has that same
Side effects . Not sure what to do.pinned Im and subq wondered if wrongly labeled

Last edited:
I actually just got some this past week, and both my wife and I are having the same issue with it. Lumps and redness where we pin it. I've never had issues with lumps or redness from anything in the past, so I'm curious to see if there are more people out there having the same issue... Still loving the product, but every day use seems out of the question at this point

Never had an issue with it before, Sub Q or IM.

Did you say your drinking it. :eek:

25G pin
slow

I was having the same result as stated above…red welt and pain for a few days after pinning the Synthetine. I done it IM for the most part and tried subQ once, all with the same red painful result. Never had any of the positive effects as some others have stated such as the increased vascularity or increased sweating.

My previous order last year was dispatched from France and no issues this time it came from Switzerland perhaps a different lab going to email them

My previous order last year was dispatched from France and no issues this time it came from Switzerland perhaps a different lab going to email them

All Synthetek products are made in Australia. I recently asked the same question because my synthergine tasted slightly different. I was told they are exactly the same.

A small number seem to be reacting to it. My best advice for people who aren't already is to inject IM and use a pin 1 inch long. Use as small a diameter needle you can get and inject slowly. I would be injecting delts or glutes. Also never take the top of the product which I know some have been doing. The bottle has a plastic stopper you can put a needle through to upload the solution and keep things sterile.

Hopefully synthetek can chime in and add more information incase there is something slightly different with the solution.

they must have changed the ingredients as no problems at all ..then new bottle and both of us get the same side effects .. i do injected into muscle
tried that and 3 hours later it hurts quite a lot .. makes no difference

Last edited:
Really?.... I've been banging 4ccs a day split 2/2 without a hitch..... 3cc barrel, 25g 1/2"..... right into my thigh.... no issues at all.... but if I pin OILS and shoot the same spot its crippling... go figure

Strange mine I feel nothing and i can be sensitive to injects. It could just be a case of everyone reacting differently, where are you pinning it and how?

I have been using 3ml ed (all at once) for a little over a month and no issues at all.

Same as you guys...I don't feel anything different now then I ever have?! I've had bad shots in the past same as gear where it'd sting for a while but nothing ever unbearable.

Lemme say its been a game changer for me.... I absolutely LOVE it.... i'm 5 days out and am so lean and vascular it's crazy.... i'm beyond pleased. And i'm using this pre workout instead of a stimmed out pwo drink which is a HUGE plus as we all know that damn things are so bad for us... the ONLY downside for me is 2 more injects but fugg it..... gotta do what I gotta do

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws