Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Peri-WO

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Who cares

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Frito

Registered
Let me hear what people experiences are with amino's in different scenarios.

I used "All day you may" in my last cut and to be honest I didn´t really noticed much from sipping on it all day. Maybe the dose was to low, I only used one scoop a day and I think the last week was 2 scoops, just to empty the tub.

But I have used the Humapro for an extra help when I get in situations with low protein.
I specially noticed a big difference when I´m on holiday´s and I don´t think about diet and tend to drink a lot. Before I started bringing a tub of amino tabs I would loose a few kg on a 3 week holiday, but now I stay at the same weight.

Using amino with carbs intra-WO seems to give me some, not sure it´s a big difference, but recovery is better. I seem to benefit more from it when I´m cutting than bulking.

So for me I will probably stick to using them intra-WO and keep some tabs on me for emergency.
I´m still debating if I will use them in my next cut.

I use BCAAs while working out and sometimes with/between my meals purely because of the flavor. Do I believe that they offer any noticable muscle retention/muscle gain benefits? No not really.

When In a caloric deficit for sure. Above maintenance calories seems like a waste.

EAAs intrawo with carbs (HBCD)

I don't bother with BCAAs unless they're super cheap for flavouring water...

Been there done that their worthless IMO

You'll probably only notice appreciable effects if you are deficient in something, which is highly unlikely given a modern fortified diet.

Eaas with hbcd intra workout for me works wonders

EAAs intrawo with carbs (HBCD)

I don't bother with BCAAs unless they're super cheap for flavouring water...

mate what eaa u use ?? i don't seem to get cheaper eaa options in UK a lot so i get unflavoured eaa and whatever cheap bcaa on offer

Amino's during training has been very beneficial to me.

I think drinking them during the day is pointless. Eat food. The purpose of loading them during training is how fast they can be used at the time body needs most.

So a big thumbs up from me Intra. And a huge thumbs down any other time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Amino's during training has been very beneficial to me.

I think drinking them during the day is pointless. Eat food. The purpose of loading them during training is how fast they can be used at the time body needs most.

So a big thumbs up from me Intra. And a huge thumbs down any other time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I agree with this for the most part....but i do actually add them to meals that may be lower in protein to enhance nitrogen retention. So like if im gonna have a cheat meal ill eat a pizza or something...and add 25 grams of eaa's. Or use them on a day when maybe im out for the day and have to eat at a restaurant without a ton of options

mate what eaa u use ?? i don't seem to get cheaper eaa options in UK a lot so i get unflavoured eaa and whatever cheap bcaa on offer

Dev that UK website I sent you the other day (I bought some pre workouts and a hoodie) have prime eaa's for fairly cheap.

I agree with this for the most part....but i do actually add them to meals that may be lower in protein to enhance nitrogen retention. So like if im gonna have a cheat meal ill eat a pizza or something...and add 25 grams of eaa's. Or use them on a day when maybe im out for the day and have to eat at a restaurant without a ton of options

I pretty much agree with both of you. Won´t be spending a ton of money on them for this cut, just stick to intra-WO and emergencies.

Noticed pretty dramatic results from using them 24/7 just keeping them in my water all day. They are obviously beneficial on a bulk to keep protein synthesis elevated but definitely during training and during a cut.

Try to use probably 20g bcaa intra workout and probably 50g a day when using them all day during a cut. Also helps with appetite a little bit dieting but soreness/doms have been greatly reduced for me as well as noticing a much tighter look after an extended period of generous use.

They do make a difference. There most beneficial in the dieting stages but still useful in the offseason. When optimizing growth there is no reason not to use them. Especially if ur doses are low and or if ur clean for part of ur offseason. Which u should

I did another cut, where I didn´t use them much, sometimes I didn´t even use them intra.
To be honest there was not much difference from this cut and to the other where I was sipping them all day long.

So for me I will stick to using them intra and emergency situations where I can´t get enough protein or appetite is down.

EAA's + Carbs intra workout for sure!

15 grams free form EAA before training first thing in the morning when my chicken hasn't had time to hit the blood stream yet. Or anytime I have gone longer than 5 hours without some meat.

Dev that UK website I sent you the other day (I bought some pre workouts and a hoodie) have prime eaa's for fairly cheap.

Hit me with that site if they are cheaper than the ones on Amazon

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner