over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ephedrine Fat Loss

Muscle400

Newbies
Hey I am trying to find a good ephedrine HCL based product, does anyone know of any good ones. also that ship to U.S.

send me a pm if you do

Just avoid any product that says "ephedra 25mg" or "ephedra leaves" on the label. They are scams.

Hey thanks Killerstack. Do you have any idea of any sponsors that would sell this? I swear finding every other kinds of gear is so much easier than finding ephedrine.

Buy primatene tabs from Walgreens. Take 2 with some caffeine, you could add aspirin if you want. With all the tweekers making meth, you're not going to find an easy source to buy like 1000. I don't think the sponsors carry it. You'll be dealing with shady people from India if you look really hard and even then, you may get burned since most sell ephedrine with painkillers, ketamine, etc.. Much more trouble than it's worth when you can just pay a little more and go to Walgreens and show I.D..

Hey man thanks I will check out Primatene. I saw a few posts for it. I wasn't sure if it was still available. I thought it became something that you couldn't get anymore at CVS/ Walgreens, but I will check tomorrow.

Thanks again

Buy primatene tabs from Walgreens. Take 2 with some caffeine, you could add aspirin if you want. With all the tweekers making meth, you're not going to find an easy source to buy like 1000. I don't think the sponsors carry it. You'll be dealing with shady people from India if you look really hard and even then, you may get burned since most sell ephedrine with painkillers, ketamine, etc.. Much more trouble than it's worth when you can just pay a little more and go to Walgreens and show I.D..

better yet: go to the CVS pharmacy and they keep Bronk-Aid caplets behind the counter. they have 25mg ephedrine and maybe 1-200 of guafeinesin (it's an expectorant) but you can get a box of like 50 for around 13-14$

I heard that the guafeinesin can make you feel queasy/ hinders the effects of ephedrine? is that not true?

it has never bothered t maybe for some. been using it for years.

Hey thanks Killerstack. Do you have any idea of any sponsors that would sell this? I swear finding every other kinds of gear is so much easier than finding ephedrine.

I'm not in the US and I don't deal with any sponsors so I don't know. But if you see any supplement company selling "Herbal ECA stacks" openly they are most likely scams. Bostin Loyd was selling a PWO which he said had ephedra, and he could "feel it" but I told him there's no ephedrine in your product, the ephedra refers to ephedra leaves which contain zero ephedrine, that's why you can sell it openly. Got no reply back Lol. It's just label dressing.

Go with the pharma.

Hey man thanks I will check out Primatene. I saw a few posts for it. I wasn't sure if it was still available. I thought it became something that you couldn't get anymore at CVS/ Walgreens, but I will check tomorrow.

Thanks again

Too expensive as the box will only last a few days. Get Bronkaid instead.

I heard that the guafeinesin can make you feel queasy/ hinders the effects of ephedrine? is that not true?

Source please?

Last edited:
I bought primatine last week at Walmart. And yes, it works with the expectorant. Still very strong stimulant

Ephederines magic is that it wipes out my hunger.

I've been using bronkaid for years....it's good stuff! The gaufeinesin has never bothered me...... Everyone is different, but I've never had a problem with it! I always feel good on bronkaid.....good clean energy boost!

bronkaid is cheaper than primatene and u take one with 200mg caffeine.
its pretty good, better than vyvanse or adderall. for me, anyway.

just keep in mind that Bronkaid uses the Sulfate form, and Primatene uses HCL.

Primatene has more ephedrine in it per 25mg. Pricewise, bronkaid is probably the better buy though.

Here is a thread on it from a few years back at another site:
**broken link removed**

To quote conciliator:

These numbers are from somebody who calculated incorrectly (maybe the OP?). They assumed ephedrine sulfate is 1 ephedrine molecule bound to one sulfate anion, however, there are actually two ephedrine cations and one sulfate anion (because sulfate has a -2 charge).

Calculated correctly, Bronkaid contains 77.1% ephedrine base and 22.9% sulfate ions.

So when you take 25mg of ephedrine sulfate, you get 19.28mg of actual ephedrine base. And when you take 25mg of ephedrine HCL, you get 20.48mg of actual ephedrine base. Overall, the HCl form is only 6% stronger than the sulfate form.

Bronkaid comes in tablets of 25mg sulfate and Primatene comes in tablets of 12.5mg HCl. They're usually around the same price for the same number of capsules, though, so Bronkaid is clearly the better bargain. You're getting twice as much at 95% the potency for around the same price.

Get some Primatene, it's over the counter but need an ID in some states :)

Last edited:
Which Ad Pharma were you referring to Heartless 68.

Tried to message you but your mailbox is full.

I personally like the primatene over the bronkaid. I know you “get” more with the bronkaid. Primatene is ephedrine HCI, Bronkaid is ephedrine sulphate. On paper, the difference is negligible comparing mg. to mg. between the two. However, in real life, primatene hits me much harder maybe since it’s ephedrine HCI, not ephedrine sulphate.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws