over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Healing After Gyno Removal and Lipo

Smack

Scammer
On Monday I'll be having my gyno removed and since I'm going under I figured why not get my love handles done lol - yes I'm fatter than most here.

So I have about 20mg of TB500, 10mg of BPC and some bullshit creams they gave me at my last office visit.

I was planning on doing the following:

5mg TB500 the first day then 2mg every 3 days after
500mcg BPC 2x per day
Plenty of protein
Staying wrapped up in ace bandages for a month post op
*Maybe 2iu GH I have laying around
*Maybe get a large syringe to drain excess liquid faster

Sucks its summer but just want to get it over with.

If anyone has any critiques or advice on how to tighten up skin post lipo would be much appreciated.

As far as the ace bandages go, they should be giving you a compression vest to wear for a few weeks post-op. You take it off at night so blood can circulate normally. Not long ago a member here had gyno surgery and he didn't take his vest off at night. This restricted blood flow to his healing nipples, and one of his nips basically died and fell off due to lack of proper blood circulation. I would suggest you avoid this. The vest will help your skin tighten back up though.

The compression garments are important (vest for chest and wrap for abs). I think i took 6 weeks off lifting, maybe 8. I also had a special type of lymphatic massage done weekly (probably 4-5 sessions) which I believe helped reduce swelling. Good luck! It is something I wish I had done years earlier.

Gyno surgery is a piece of cake, I was back in 2 weeks, and I had a hemotoma form. Lipo, I have no idea about

*Maybe get a large syringe to drain excess liquid faster

What is this about? You are gonna drain fluid from area with a syringe yourself? Most likely the surgeon will leave drains in for a few days. The peptides are better at healing tendons than muscle which will have some damage. Just rest, eat well and listen to dr. That`s means no self-draining or whatever that idea was.

What is this about? You are gonna drain fluid from area with a syringe yourself? Most likely the surgeon will leave drains in for a few days. The peptides are better at healing tendons than muscle which will have some damage. Just rest, eat well and listen to dr. That`s means no self-draining or whatever that idea was.

Agreed, definitely dont attempt to self drain. I dont even know how that would be approached.

I would do the maximum amount (within reason) of cardio between now and then and remove any supplements that increase blood pressure at all, that is what will reduce your bleeding and chances of hematoma, etc, lowest possible (healthy) bp imo

It's not uncommon... My gf is the GM of a cosmetic surgery clinic and she says people will come in to have excess liquid pulled out very regularly or theyll do it themselves.

When I had lipo on my chest done after my first gyno surgery, at my follow up visit the Dr insisted on draining excess liquid (left over from lipo) and said he would have liked to do it sooner.

I asked about drains and this Dr said there should be no need.

It's not uncommon... My gf is the GM of a cosmetic surgery clinic and she says people will come in to have excess liquid pulled out very regularly or theyll do it themselves.

When I had lipo on my chest done after my first gyno surgery, at my follow up visit the Dr insisted on draining excess liquid (left over from lipo) and said he would have liked to do it sooner.

There was no need for drains BUT there was also excess fluid that needed to be drained later on. That does not make sense. Either way nobody should be doing that themselves!

There was no need for drains BUT there was also excess fluid that needed to be drained later on. That does not make sense. Either way nobody should be doing that themselves!

Oh lord lol...

Drains were not needed. The excess fluid did not NEED to be drained manually. BUT the Dr WANTED to drain the fluid so the skin would not stretch and grow accustomed to the amount of excess liquid to IMPROVE the outcome of the surgery. Make sense?

I respect your opinion but I dont see how pulling some sub-q liquid out is all that much more or different or complicated than injecting oils.

If you want to get into should or should nots... Nobody should be injecting anabolic steroids, risking their health for vanity reasons :rolleyes:

Wear the compression vest if you get one! I needed about 4 weeks to heal before I could hit the gym. I had the surgery + a little lipo (not much as I was pretty lean at the time). I may have been able to do light calves, but anything else, would just cause swelling. The weeks go by fast, don't tell me you have nothing else to do in life, go enjoy yourself, a month will not impede growth...once you go back, it will all come back quickly. The healing will be different with everybody, so just because it took me about 4 weeks, you may be able to hit it back sooner...though I've known some guys who needed longer. You will know if you go back too soon as you will accumulate swelling in the area. This is wear the compression vest helped. I wore mine all day and night....it's not so tight where it cuts off circulation, but just enough to keep swelling down...tight but not too tight. I didn't need drains for my procedure.

The trick to a good skin tightening outcome is the doctor releasing the skin from the muscle in a wide circle around the gyno, then wearing a compression vest. I believe this is Dr Blau's main "trick" and he teaches it also.

yeah no way but crazy ass people are doing it themselves lol, meatheads and heroin addicts are the only ones for sure, maybe the crazy cosmetic people too, but they are very rare breeds.

The trick to a good skin tightening outcome is the doctor releasing the skin from the muscle in a wide circle around the gyno, then wearing a compression vest. I believe this is Dr Blau's main "trick" and he teaches it also.

Interesting Ill ask if they're doing anything like that.

yeah no way but crazy ass people are doing it themselves lol, meatheads and heroin addicts are the only ones for sure, maybe the crazy cosmetic people too, but they are very rare breeds.

I didnt follow. People are doing what themselves?

Surgeon said the procedure went well but unfortunately she didn't want to take the whole gland out.

Guess I'll just have to be super careful with E2 going forward.

They didn’t let my friend lift weights for 3 months after lipo but his waist went from huge to tiny like a cobra. It was insane! From power lifter look to classic physique look. They sucked out 30Lbs of fat off his waist, abs, and lower back.

They didn’t let my friend lift weights for 3 months after lipo but his waist went from huge to tiny like a cobra. It was insane! From power lifter look to classic physique look. They sucked out 30Lbs of fat off his waist, abs, and lower back.

Holy shit 30 lbs? I dont even think that's legal. Does he have a lot of loose skin?

I had stomach and love handles done but I cant imagine it was even remotely close to that.

I was only told a month off from lifting but that was for gyno removal. They never said anything about the lipo. I have a follow up July 1 so I'll get more info then.

I finally took off my bandages and I'm a bit discouraged. They were supposed to lift my nipples so they would be higher on my chest but it doesnt look like they're raised at all.

I know it takes some time to see the final result when it comes to these things so I guess we will see...

Give it a few months, it will continue to heal and get much better with time.

I had mine done in 1991, I don't think they ever take the whole gland. I had several friends who had it done then as insurance use to cover this at that time. Mine was done by a plastic surgeon, never had to worry about bitch tits again since then. I did have a friend who did get them back and had a second surgery for it a couple years ago. I had the hematoma in one, when that released, they looked perfect and healed up fast. I mentioned 2 weeks away from the gym, that was for chest workouts, arms, legs were like a week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear