advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who was the Best Bodybuilder to Never Crack Top Five at a Pro Show?

I'd have to brush up on my contest history, but off the top of my head I'm going to say Paul Demayo is one of them. That '91 Nationals lineup was pretty stacked with Levrone and Dente and he came out the winner. Never did too well in the pros after.

Not sure on his exact placings, but Aaron Baker never got placed as well as he deserved esp after coming back from WBF.

Web site with the stats

Looked some on here and Roland Kickinger is one that you think would have placed higher than he did. Never managed more than 7th according to this.

Roland_Kickinger_photo39.jpg

**broken link removed**

Not sure on his exact placings, but Aaron Baker never got placed as well as he deserved esp after coming back from WBF.

This, and also, Maybe Cormier.

I agree. Seems like they were being punished for jumping ship when the WBF started.
Take care.
MS

Baker got the same raw deal as Paris because their lifestyles didn't conform to the Weiders bible thumping Christianity.

Cormier did pretty good in the pros, but I agree he could have been even better if he had focus like Yates and Coleman.

Cormier did pretty good in the pros, but I agree he could have been even better if he had focus like Yates and Coleman.

Yes, he also went several times TOP 5, and won some shows.

The poll is a bit strange, who the hell remembers all shows and the placements?

I don’t know if he cracker top 5, but I sure would have liked to see what Dennis Neman could have accomplished if he hadn’t been blackballed by the Weiders after he healed from leukemia. I saw him in the audience at the Pro Ironman Invitational after he recovered. He had tights on with these massive legs. He would have won a lot of pro shows.

Attachments

• C1BC28A4-CC4D-443A-BE42-90667E96251B.jpeg
    C1BC28A4-CC4D-443A-BE42-90667E96251B.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 240
I don’t know if he cracker top 5, but I sure would have liked to see what Dennis Neman could have accomplished if he hadn’t been blackballed by the Weiders after he healed from leukemia. I saw him in the audience at the Pro Ironman Invitational after he recovered. He had tights on with these massive legs. He would have won a lot of pro shows.

What did he do to piss off the Weider bros? All I remember is that John Parillo was training him before he developed leukemia.

What did he do to piss off the Weider bros? All I remember is that John Parillo was training him before he developed leukemia.

They said it wasn’t safe for him to compete,
His leukemia was blamed on protropin HGH with less amino acids than natural 191aa HGH. His immune system attacked it. Something like that. The Weiders didn’t want him taking bodybuilding drugs and competing.

Baker got the same raw deal as Paris because their lifestyles didn't conform to the Weiders bible thumping Christianity.

Joe and Ben Weider were/are Jewish. Both of there parents were polish born Jews who emigrated to Canada.

Joe and Ben Weider were/are Jewish. Both of there parents were polish born Jews who emigrated to Canada.

Being a Canadian, I know this and made an error. Montreal to be exact. I stand corrected. However, the religious undertones of their magazines are quite blatant.

Being a Canadian, I know this and made an error. Montreal to be exact. I stand corrected. However, the religious undertones of their magazines are quite blatant.

Fair enough. I also think that Aaron Baker should have placed higher much more often as his physique was one of the best from his era when he was at his peak.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws