over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- Biker wave

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It’s motorcycle season, do any of you guys ride ? And what bike/bikes?
I ride a GSXR-600 2017 and a Honda 125 cc Monkey
Be it a Harley or a crotch rocket, I always do the biker wave to fellow brothers cruising.

I ride but haven’t ridden in about 18 months, haven’t had the time and got in a bad car accident last February...

I have an 06’ CBR600RR with like 6k miles just sitting in my back yard, she was my side bike that I built into a full stunt bike (Cage, rear hand brake, sprockets, GPR stabilizer, RSC Clip Ons, Akrapovic custom shorty exhaust) that’s all I can think of right now lol... I’m debating on selling it cause I just lost motivation and time... My other bike was a 2015 BMW S1K but I got rid of that one a while ago.. Down here where I live it’s riding season all year, it’s about 85 degrees in the “winter” lol

It’s motorcycle season, do any of you guys ride ? And what bike/bikes?
I ride a GSXR-600 2017 and a Honda 125 cc Monkey
Be it a Harley or a crotch rocket, I always do the biker wave to fellow brothers cruising.

I love them but haven't been able to ride much lately due to business time restraints. I've had all kinds of bikes over the years. The one I get on the most is my Ducati 1098. I really enjoy the Ducati's and own a few. I think the most bike for your money though is the Suzuki GSXR line up. I've had a few (600,750,1000) and have never been disappointed.

I ride a bike. I always wonder if I'm waving wrong. What is the deal with the wave anyway?

I ride a bike. I always wonder if I'm waving wrong. What is the deal with the wave anyway?

Lol it’s just a bike thing, it’s respect because we ride amongst people that text and drive and they can run you off the road , usually I do the lower o circle of a low thumbs up.

I love them but haven't been able to ride much lately due to business time restraints. I've had all kinds of bikes over the years. The one I get on the most is my Ducati 1098. I really enjoy the Ducati's and own a few. I think the most bike for your money though is the Suzuki GSXR line up. I've had a few (600,750,1000) and have never been disappointed.

Ducati’s are nasty, love those bikes. They sound so good too.
The GSXR line is amazing, they’re decently comfortable too compared to something like an R6 or R1.
Ride when you can, it’s freedom

People driving Porsches wave to each other too, at least around here. It is nice to have some sense of comradery.

I have a GSXR 1000. Last bike you will ever need. I do not wave to Harley cruiser bike guys. Me and hogs with a HOG on back are from different worlds. We are not friends

I have a GSXR 1000. Last bike you will ever need. I do not wave to Harley cruiser bike guys. Me and hogs with a HOG on back are from different worlds. We are not friends

GSXR 1000.... that’s a monster.
Yeah if you have a big HOG on the back of a hog, that’s not a good look lol

Gave son my Street Glide and picked up a Honda F6B. I’ve been a “Harley” guy my whole life and had a bunch of em but this bike kills em all stock off the showroom floor. My wife says it looks like a spaceship but I don’t care.

Keep both hands on the bars. You’ll live longer on a bike.

Keep both hands on the bars. You’ll live longer on a bike.

After a mile or more at 140mph on this, cruising one hand at 90mph is piece of cake :) This baby is built to go one speed, FAST!

Attachments

• IMG_20190316_141500225_HDR (640x385).jpg
    IMG_20190316_141500225_HDR (640x385).jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 145
After a mile or more at 140mph on this, cruising one hand at 90mph is piece of cake :) This baby is built to go one speed, FAST!

Damn bro !! Sick bike , that thing is a monster

Here’s my 600, GSXR crew lol

Attachments

• EA79FC3A-2C86-4406-A5D6-C242765127C5.jpeg
    EA79FC3A-2C86-4406-A5D6-C242765127C5.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 129

I don't know how in the hell you ride that fast on a bike. It get scared a bit driving my car that fast, cant imagine it on a bike.

Do you ever worry about what happens if you hit a big rock or bump in the road and it throws your bike to one side and you wipe out? If you crash at that speed I doubt you have any chance of living. I think about that kind of shit when I am going like that in my 911. id like to do that on a bike though!

what about a harley that will blow you off on the 1/4 mile ;)

I don't know how in the hell you ride that fast on a bike. It get scared a bit driving my car that fast, cant imagine it on a bike.

Do you ever worry about what happens if you hit a big rock or bump in the road and it throws your bike to one side and you wipe out? If you crash at that speed I doubt you have any chance of living

When you are going that fast small holes in the road don`t exist, you fly straight over it. The roads where I`m at are perfect. It`s not broke ass california, no frost heaves or busted up mess from snow plows. I rarely go that fast but if I do the roads gotta be wide open, not on country roads either where wildlife can walk out. Prefer only day time too. I like the 20-80mph acceleration getting on freeway

I wiped out doing 80mph 13 years ago (my fault). Asphalt luge at 80mph with a jacket on, jeans, boots, helmet...I got up and walked back to bike, road it another 1/2 mile to where I was going with a bent front rim and flat tire. It`s not the slide that kills you, its what you slide into, under, off of a cliff, that will kill you.

what about a harley that will blow you off on the 1/4 mile ;)

LOL, not a chance!

Ducati 1198S is my baby. Ride as much as I possibly can :headbang:

Ducati’s are nasty, love those bikes. They sound so good too.
The GSXR line is amazing, they’re decently comfortable too compared to something like an R6 or R1.
Ride when you can, it’s freedom

I put a titanium exhaust on mine with some Akrapovic mufflers and it sounds like a jet fighter. My only complaint with Ducati is the expensive service schedules.

I put a titanium exhaust on mine with some Akrapovic mufflers and it sounds like a jet fighter. My only complaint with Ducati is the expensive service schedules.

I have the M40 slipon , the guy I got it from stuck it on. But after watching a few YouTube vids of your exhaust, one has been ordered lol.
Ducati’s are great but you’re right , it’s a lot of money if anything goes wrong plus you need to find someone that knows how to work on them well.... my brother learned the hard way on his 996 with the service costs

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws