over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin dosage

the_warrior

Registered
What do you all think is an appropriate aromasin dose for a 500 cyp, 200 prop, 500 EQ cycle?

I’ve mostly used Arimidex in the last and typically would have gone woth 1mg 3x a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It varies so much and everyone has a different approach regarding where they want estrogen to be. Sometimes I don't use any AI on cycle as I don't mind estrogen building up with high test levels. However, I do want some control (limit). I like to use the lowest effective dose so even just 2 weekly doses at times. Sometimes I prefer to use Nolvadex only on cycle. It depends upon the compounds and doses I am running.

Now looking at that cycle all compounds aromatize so I think a good starting point would be 10-12.5mg aromasin per day. Then after 6 weeks you could get blood work and adjust if needed. I think half a tab (12.5mg) per day is a good dose for most cycles in your current range (dose) but again everyone is different.

Last edited:
No white and black answer. I just pulled bloods and my estrogen was 54 at 700mg test. I am using 12.5mg armosain eod

If you want dialed in you will have to pull bloods at some point

Also check aromasin's interdependencies with supplements and other drugs :lightbulb:

What do you all think is an appropriate aromasin dose for a 500 cyp, 200 prop, 500 EQ cycle?

I’ve mostly used Arimidex in the last and typically would have gone woth 1mg 3x a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere between 12.5mg to 25mg daily would be a rough guess.

For me when I take 750mg of test-e I only need to take aromasin eod at 12.5mg. But like others have said everyone is different and it will take blood work to dial it in

IMO 25mg/ED is a little overkill. I would start at 12.5/ED and go from there.

Its very individual honestly. I've seen guys are TRT dosages need 12.5mg daily.
I do all my monitoring through lab work instead of just randomly guessing. My last cycle I used 25mg daily with 750mg wk of TEST with some other non aromatase anabolics thrown in.

damn. guess it really does vary. pre gyno surgery when it was full blown aromasin was worthelss to me, it was letro or bust - itchy nips, swollen glands, awful. post gyno surgery, i run 500mg test-e with 6.25mg (cut my aromasin in 4ths) ED. prefer this to the 12.5mg EOD, it's really hard for me to remember pills EOD, prefer to keep the blood levels as stable as possible.

damn. guess it really does vary. pre gyno surgery when it was full blown aromasin was worthelss to me, it was letro or bust - itchy nips, swollen glands, awful. post gyno surgery, i run 500mg test-e with 6.25mg (cut my aromasin in 4ths) ED. prefer this to the 12.5mg EOD, it's really hard for me to remember pills EOD, prefer to keep the blood levels as stable as possible.

Not all pills are made for being cut. The more you cut the more surface of active agent and substance is exposed to gastric acid and alike. Therefore the 17aa protection becomes more and more useless the more often you cut.
Hence you have (and that is also my subjective observation) less active agent in your blood compared to taking 1/2 or a whole pill.
Even though I know exactly why you prefer stable levels and I'm alike.

Not all pills are made for being cut. The more you cut the more surface of active agent and substance is exposed to gastric acid and alike. Therefore the 17aa protection becomes more and more useless the more often you cut.
Hence you have (and that is also my subjective observation) less active agent in your blood compared to taking 1/2 or a whole pill.
Even though I know exactly why you prefer stable levels and I'm alike.

No. SR, XR, TR and enteric-coated tabs are not to be cut. All others can be cut. If you think about it a tiny 25mg tab will dissolve, thus exposing all of its self to stomach acid, within minutes of ingestion. If cutting an aromasin tab would somehow render it susceptible to degradation then all the liquid suspensions sold by RC companies would be almost useless and we know this is not the case.

Its very individual honestly. I've seen guys are TRT dosages need 12.5mg daily.

I do all my monitoring through lab work instead of just randomly guessing. My last cycle I used 25mg daily with 750mg wk of TEST with some other non aromatase anabolics thrown in.
That's me.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I am running
500mg Test C
200mg Mast P
200mg Tren A
50mg Proviron

12.5 ED started to feel like too much. I’m actually going to try 25mg twice a week. I’ve read a few people say bigger doses time after the shot can be more effective than daily doses if you aren’t pinning constantly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131