over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT Information for my cycle.

kaos007

Newbies
Hello everyone! and thank you for taking the time to give me some input.

I have been training since the age of 16 and now I am 27. I just finished my FIRST cycle. The cycle explained below is what I was told to take for my first cycle from a bodybuilder who competes professionally. My main goal is to lean down while keeping most of my gains. When I reach my goal at about 8-10% BF I will move on to "Bulking" up for more muscle mass. YES I do have a strict diet... 4 Solid meals a day at 6oz of protein each meal, I also have a total of 2 cups of Carbs throughout the day. I also have 1 Shake for lunch and 1 Shake Post w/o at 40grams of protein. This is what works for me.

Test 250, EQ 250, Tren 150
Week 1-4 - Alternate 1ml of each every 3 days.
EG; Monday: Test 1ml Thursday: EQ 1ml Sunday: Tren 1ml Ect...

Week 5-10 - 3ml Combo of all 3 - 1X week.
EG; Every Monday: 1ml of each vial to make a 3ml Combo. Last shot was on 4/5/12. Planing to start PCT 2 weeks out on 4/19/12.

> My combo shot were actually divided into two 1.5ml shots<

What PCT would be ideal for this type of cycle with the amount taken?
As of right now the only thing I can get my hands on is Nolvadex and Proviron. I wanted to use them both for my PCT. If this is all I can get then how should I take it since Nolva comes with 28 pills at 20mg per pill and Prov 50 pills at 25mg each pill?

I also looked into Liquidex from RUI-Products to use as a replacement for the Nolva. Has anyone tried this product before or should I just stick with the Nolva?

I am at 220lb and at 20%BF current stats. (If this helps) The only reason I ask is bc I hear "mixed" answers about what PCT I should do depending upon what gear I used. Also a lot of people would say not to use Tren for a first cycle... which may or may not be true. BUT! It doesn't matter bc I already did! I just want to focus on what next please...

Thanks SO MUCH IN ADVANCE and I really do appreciate it!

A lot of problems with that cycle besides it being your first cycle. Re your question, take nolva 40mg for 2 weeks and 20mg for 2 more weeks. Look into hcg if you can but if you're just going to use what you have then that nolva protocol is your best bet.

Thanks for the info!

A lot of problems with that cycle besides it being your first cycle. Re your question, take nolva 40mg for 2 weeks and 20mg for 2 more weeks. Look into hcg if you can but if you're just going to use what you have then that nolva protocol is your best bet.

I followed the advice bc he is a "seasoned" competitor for about 13 years and always places in the top 3. Can you please emphasize on what was "wrong" with that cycle besides it being my first?

Thank you for the directions on the Nolva! What about the Proviron?

If I can get HCG how much should I take on a weekly basis and for how long?

I also wanted to know what would be the "ideal" PCT in my case if I can get my hands on anything? Just bc I am limited right now it wont stop me from getting the proper pct if available :)

Why is your bodyfat so high after cycle?

I actually started at 32% BF... I gained a lot after I had surgery from an injury in Iraq. I think it helped a lot! bc I dont have the best genes in the world my whole family is overweight... Even in the military I had trouble keeping off body fat on strict diets, trainers, supplements and so on. I am the type of person that needs to be on a strict diet 24/7, that's just how my body is I guess... Even if I lean down like I have before my body for some reason just wont let me keep on mass... I always end up looking like that lean skinny athletic look.

My diet is on point now bc doing it for so long I know what works for me and what doesn't... Usually for me to accomplish this amount of BF drop it would take up to 6-8 months usually .5-2% difference on a MO basis.

Last edited:
Proviron wont be needed.
Letro wont be needed as post cycle aromatase activity wont be that big of a deal.

I would use HCG at 500iu twice a week through out the cycle.
I would wait till just before the gear clears and run clomid at 100mg ED, and nolva at 20mg ED.

Perfect!

Proviron wont be needed.
Letro wont be needed as post cycle aromatase activity wont be that big of a deal.

I would use HCG at 500iu twice a week through out the cycle.
I would wait till just before the gear clears and run clomid at 100mg ED, and nolva at 20mg ED.

Thanks hackskii! I really appreciate the info... Especially bc you were detailed. I will be able to get HCG this week after all! :) When should I start the HCG (2 weeks out)? and 500iu is 1/2 of a ML correct? at this point I could only get Nolvadex... This will do instead of Clomid? and if so should I follow the advice as I was given for 40/40/20/20?

Thanks! I really do appreciate the feed back you guys!

Thanks hackskii! I really appreciate the info... Especially bc you were detailed. I will be able to get HCG this week after all! :) When should I start the HCG (2 weeks out)? and 500iu is 1/2 of a ML correct? at this point I could only get Nolvadex... This will do instead of Clomid? and if so should I follow the advice as I was given for 40/40/20/20?

Thanks! I really do appreciate the feed back you guys!

Well, you can start the HCG when you get it, just stick with 500iu twice a week till you start your PCT with the SERMS.
That way you will keep and maintain testicular function while you are on your cycle, this will make recovery way easier.

I have not had much luck with nolva alone for PCT, I even tried it with aromasin and still not impressed.
Clomid at 100mg ED will double LH output and increase FSH by 20% to 50% after 5 to 7 days.
They use clomid to diagnose secondary hypogonadism.

I would stick with just 20mg nolva and add the clomid, I find nice synergy together.

The total iu wont change when you add the bac water, you just divide the ml into the iu to determine how much you shoot.
I only add 1ml of bac water to 5000iu pregnyl, then use just the first mark on the slin pin at 10.
So, you will get 10 shots of 500iu to equal 1ml which is 5000iu

Last edited:
THANK YOU!!!

Well, you can start the HCG when you get it, just stick with 500iu twice a week till you start your PCT with the SERMS.
That way you will keep and maintain testicular function while you are on your cycle, this will make recovery way easier.

I have not had much luck with nolva alone for PCT, I even tried it with aromasin and still not impressed.
Clomid at 100mg ED will double LH output and increase FSH by 20% to 50% after 5 to 7 days.
They use clomid to diagnose secondary hypogonadism.

I would stick with just 20mg nolva and add the clomid, I find nice synergy together.

The total iu wont change when you add the bac water, you just divide the ml into the iu to determine how much you shoot.
I only add 1ml of bac water to 5000iu pregnyl, then use just the first mark on the slin pin at 10.
So, you will get 10 shots of 500iu to equal 1ml which is 5000iu

Thank you!!! I actually had my last pin of Test last Thur 4/5 and planing to start Nolva on 4/19 since that's all I can get right now @ 40/40/20/20. I will start the HCG first thing when I get it this Fri 2x a Wk for a total amount of 10 inject. @ 500iu.

Once again thank you! :D

HOW TO???

Sorry you guys for all the questions being thrown at you! But I did forget to ask however... :banghead:

How should I take the Nolva when I start at 40/40/20/20?

I mean the first 2 wks should I take 2 tabs in the AM or PM? Or would I be able to take 1 tab in the AM and 1 in the PM?

Never taken Nolva before and I do have a day job just as an FYI if it makes me sleepy or any other sides. So what will be beneficial to me?

If you are wondering why 2 tabs - Its bc each tab is at 20mg.

Thanks!

Thank you!!! I actually had my last pin of Test last Thur 4/5 and planing to start Nolva on 4/19 since that's all I can get right now @ 40/40/20/20. I will start the HCG first thing when I get it this Fri 2x a Wk for a total amount of 10 inject. @ 500iu.

Once again thank you! :D

Oh, wait a min, I thought you said you were going to start the HCG week 2 of the cycle?

I must have not been paying attention.

If you use HCG during your cycle low dose at 1000iu a week, you will keep testicular function so to speak, making recovery much easier.

If you have not done this during the cycle then you will need the HCG during a PCT.
In that case, I would use (depending on the cycle) anywhere from 1000iu to 2500iu EOD while taking the SERMS.

I think it is a very good idea as well to use an AI during a test cycle as estrogen is approx 200 times more suppressive than testosterone.
Keeping that in check will be helpful as well.

So, we are talking 8 weeks of test only cycle?
How much test?
What ester is it?

Depending on the ester it could take days to clear, or weeks, also depends on the amounts as well.

RUI products r way over priced ... there r plenty of good sponsors on here where u can get better products and prices

RE: hackskii

Oh, wait a min, I thought you said you were going to start the HCG week 2 of the cycle?

I must have not been paying attention.

If you use HCG during your cycle low dose at 1000iu a week, you will keep testicular function so to speak, making recovery much easier.

If you have not done this during the cycle then you will need the HCG during a PCT.
In that case, I would use (depending on the cycle) anywhere from 1000iu to 2500iu EOD while taking the SERMS.

I think it is a very good idea as well to use an AI during a test cycle as estrogen is approx 200 times more suppressive than testosterone.
Keeping that in check will be helpful as well.

So, we are talking 8 weeks of test only cycle?
How much test?
What ester is it?

Depending on the ester it could take days to clear, or weeks, also depends on the amounts as well.

It was a 10 week cycle.
I used Test Prop 250 once a week - (description below)
So start HCG when I start the Nolva then? or can I start the HCG first thing this Fri before I start Nolva on 4/19?

Week 5-10 - 3ml Combo of all 3 - 1X week.
EG; Every Monday: 1ml of each vial to make a 3ml Combo.
> My combo shot were actually divided into two 1.5ml shots<

500iu hcg twice a week is too much. 1000iu a week is hardly "low dose". Optimal hcg dose should be 250-500iu a week. I think if you did 150iu twice a week that would be plenty. Also need to take NAC, lipoic acid and vitamin D to prevent hcg burnout.

Grab some triptorelin from ergo. Take that as soon as everything has cleared your system. Throw the Nolvadex in the day of the shot 20mg/day til its gone. Cheap, reliable, and easy. Hcg is gonna keep you shut down even longer which is no good for recovery.

Last edited:
GOOD INFO

Thanks you guys for all the info and knowledge provided! I will not use the HCG after all as part of my PCT rather will save it for my next cycle instead. As of now my PCT looks like this:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 - used as a SERM (Blocks Estrogen)

Liquidex (Not sure on dosage yet) - Used as a AI (Prevents Estrogen)

Proviron 25/25/25/25 - (50% of people use it as PCT) - I just want to see how this will work for me at a low dose. If I don't think its beneficial I will stop using it as part of a PCT.

Does this look good for the things I can get for now? and Thank YOU ALL FOR POSTING!!! :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
Just did my first 3 month cycle of 200 of Tren E and 250 of Test E. For my post o have Nolvadex, Proviron and chlomide and i wanted to know what would be the best to use, the dosage and how often for each pill?? any input would help

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131