over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheap labtop or desktop

Poohbear513

Registered
What's the best buys for ur money out there ?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What are you looking to do with it? When I'm back in my office Monday I'll get the site I buy my towers from for the entire warehouse. They're really basic but they're fast, cheap and very durable.

Desktop > laptop... I'll sacrifice portability for computing power any day of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100% laptops are only when you need portability and nothing else

watch newegg.com deals for a week. you will find some of the best and most reliable deals anywhere.

watch newegg.com deals for a week. you will find some of the best and most reliable deals anywhere.
I have gotten a few things off of Newegg
Some of the best deals I ever got

-bx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

If you're looking for a basic laptop for web, email, social media, etc. you can find great deals at Best Buy or even Walmart. The nice thing about going there is that you can see and handle the machine in person.

There are several cheap models for under $400 that perform fine. Have someone help you strip the "bloatware" from the new PC.

Laptop: Get a secondhand Thinkpad off eBay. The X201 with an Intel i5 CPU is nice.
Desktop: I'd build my own, but if you lack the knowledge, pick up a used one from Craigslist.

Newegg is awesome.. you'll get the best bang for your buck if you build your own. ComputerForum is great for all that kind of info

Newegg is good! For me, Desktop > Laptop as well, but I my main purpose is working environment. It is very difficult to me to do a work, while using mobile stuff.

Desktop. I still wonder how some guys are working on small devices.

Depends on what your computer needs are. Desktop computers are the best overall option IMO, if portability is a big need of yours, the laptop is maybe the best option.

Desktops are a lot more upgradeable and usually support a higher count of RAM.

Depending on the motherboard you can continue to upgrade the processor in the future. That is, you can start with an i5, then move up to an i7, rather than buying a whole new computer. Laptops are more of a solution for portability.

you can find cheap and great condition Lenovo THinkpads as well as Dell Business laptops on ebay, usually companies will buy a bunch then give them to their exployess and cycle them out of rotation after a year of very light usage

so youre getting a 2 grand laptop for 400 bucks shipped? a steal if you ask me :headbang::headbang:

I am a Network administrator. In my opinion a laptop is 100% the way to go. Why in the fuck anyone would want to have a PC in a fixed location that can not be moved at the drop of a hat is beyond me. Desktops are for gamers and old people that never get online. If your a power user and demand to be online at many different locations and need the flexibility of a PC and mandatory mobility a laptop has EVERYTHING YOU NEED. Desktops are big, clunky, and can not be moved. Why in the world would you want that? A laptop can also be pluged into any monitor or HDTV if you really want to have a larger viewing surface at anytime. All these guys telling you buy a desktop obviously do not work on PC for a living. Desktops suck ass.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws