over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on lab results on 12mg/day

mike1605

Registered
Started 12mg/day test e a couple months ago. Any thoughts/suggestions on lab results would be greatly appreciated.

This might help.

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-02-11-16-07-46.jpg
    Capture+_2019-02-11-16-07-46.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 302
How long have you been on this dose? It took about 6 months for mine BW to balance out.

Your total test looks good for only using 84mg/week but it’s odd your estroidal is so high with daily injections and such a low amount . Most guys that use the daily injection protocol don’t have high estroidal. Maybe like bad rad stated it will take a good 6 months to balance out . I was considering doing daily shots myself of 10-12mg so if you do bloodwork again in the near future please post up ,I am very curious to see if estroidal comes down

Around 10 weeks. Gotta admit, I feel great on it. My test levels were in the mid 100s last time I was off cycle though.

Looks really good. I use to work in the clinical labs.

And is everyone going to just ignore the fact his BUN and BUN/Creatinine ratio is dog shit and his AST/ALT are both double the normal range and RDW is also out of range..

What else are you taking??

Who cares if you’re dying though, as long as you have muscles lol :rolleyes:

I have a feeling he donated blood recently so his RDW is high ,and he probably wasn’t hydrated so that’s why his BUN is high . As for his alt/ast ,maybe he trained heavy the day before his lab work .

And is everyone going to just ignore the fact his BUN and BUN/Creatinine ratio is dog shit and his AST/ALT are both double the normal range and RDW is also out of range..

you should really educate yourself a little more before throwing out comments like that.

This is why the initial question was raised. Not for criticism but help and suggestions.

Currently the only thing I'm taking is the test minus a hanful of daily supplements recommended by you guys over the years, 850mg metformin xr and 3-5mg synthetine per day.

I've asked about the elevated liver values multiple times. Its actually down significantly as it was 117/101 4 months ago. Got off var and nolva, took synthergine for a month and this is where I'm at. Was told by multiple people it is most likely from my lifestyle.

I deal with ocd and anxiety and my body takes the punishment for it. I'm in the gym twice a day, 6 days a week and once on Sunday. Fasted cardio and circuit training am and heavy lifts pm. Sundays are usually just cardio and core only because I'm up at 4 with nothing better to do. I've been intermittent fasting, high protein, moderate fat and low carb for years. Started this journey about 5 years ago at 300+lbs and ?bf and now I'm 190lb 10-12%. Muscles are the least of my concern really. I just want to feel good, look good in a t shirt and be healthy.

That being said, the answers I got where that the metformin is probably the reason rdw is high becasuse of a b12 deficiency and the liver values are caused by constant intense workouts and 300+ grams of protein per day. I'm planning on taking the labs to the doc to go over but thought I'd pick the forums brain first because I seems to get much better answers from a community of people who know and understand my lifestyle.

you should really educate yourself a little more before throwing out comments like that.

What does educating myself have to do with what I said? Nothing I said was wrong? I was addressing the high levels... Maybe it’s because something is wrong with OP or maybe it’s because as Mike036 stated; he could’ve been a little dehydrated or been training hard the day before etc...

Which none of the above was addressed by OP... Soooooo

My point was, that no one bothered to address them and people simply looked at the hormone levels... Which is stupid... So no, I don’t need educate myself on anything... Clearly you didn’t catch the sarcasm in the “dying” comment..

This is why the initial question was raised. Not for criticism but help and suggestions.

Currently the only thing I'm taking is the test minus a hanful of daily supplements recommended by you guys over the years, 850mg metformin xr and 3-5mg synthetine per day.

I've asked about the elevated liver values multiple times. Its actually down significantly as it was 117/101 4 months ago. Got off var and nolva, took synthergine for a month and this is where I'm at. Was told by multiple people it is most likely from my lifestyle.

I deal with ocd and anxiety and my body takes the punishment for it. I'm in the gym twice a day, 6 days a week and once on Sunday. Fasted cardio and circuit training am and heavy lifts pm. Sundays are usually just cardio and core only because I'm up at 4 with nothing better to do. I've been intermittent fasting, high protein, moderate fat and low carb for years. Started this journey about 5 years ago at 300+lbs and ?bf and now I'm 190lb 10-12%. Muscles are the least of my concern really. I just want to feel good, look good in a t shirt and be healthy.

That being said, the answers I got where that the metformin is probably the reason rdw is high becasuse of a b12 deficiency and the liver values are caused by constant intense workouts and 300+ grams of protein per day. I'm planning on taking the labs to the doc to go over but thought I'd pick the forums brain first because I seems to get much better answers from a community of people who know and understand my lifestyle.

Well good for you for turning your life around and that explains a lot...

And I didn’t mean to criticize, but this forum lately has been full of people ignoring health and justifying stupidity...

I saw numbers out of range and that was my first question, cause I care more about health than how people get muscles.. We all know more AAS and more training/food/rest = muscles..

So again, wasn’t trying to pick at you but no one seemed to care/ask about those things and just assumed.. Glad it’s all things that are you’re doing and not health related...

What does educating myself have to do with what I said? Nothing I said was wrong? I was addressing the high levels... Maybe it’s because something is wrong with OP or maybe it’s because as Mike036 stated; he could’ve been a little dehydrated or been training hard the day before etc...

My point was, that no one bothered to address them and people simply looked at the hormone levels... Which is stupid... So no, I don’t need educate myself on anything... Clearly you didn’t catch the sarcasm in the “dying” comment..

And I didn’t mean to criticize, but this forum lately has been full of people ignoring health and justifying stupidity...

I saw numbers out of range and that was my first question, cause I care more about health than how people get muscles.. We all know more AAS and more training/food/rest = muscles..

So again, wasn’t trying to pick at you but no one seemed to care/ask about those things and just assumed.. Glad it’s all things that are you’re doing and not health related...
Dare I say this forum has changed a lot, and health is a bigger focus than it's ever been before on here.

We have guys trying to squeeze out as much from as little as possible and quite a bit of discussion on health markers and testing is taking place on a daily basis.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Dare I say this forum has changed a lot, and health is a bigger focus than it's ever been before on here.

We have guys trying to squeeze out as much from as little as possible and quite a bit of discussion on health markers and testing is taking place on a daily basis.

Yes you’re right, but for every one of those guys we have 5 that post;

“Hey bros is it safe to cruise on 100mg Tren year round with my TRT?”

Or

“Hey bros, thinking about running Tren at 25mg ED for 6 months because I care about my health, definitely better than 50mg ED for 3 months, right?”

And the other day someone posted asking about his bloodwork and only posted his hormone levels, and when asked about his other numbers his GFR/Bun and Creatinine were all trash as well..

And to get back on point with this thread, OP clearly had some numbers off with zero specifications as to why that might be, and what did everyone before me post? “Your hormone levels look great!” But no one asked about the other things..

But yes, I agree we’re heading in a somewhat healthier direction here..

Yes you’re right, but for every one of those guys we have 5 that post;

“Hey bros is it safe to cruise on 100mg Tren year round with my TRT?”

Or

“Hey bros, thinking about running Tren at 25mg ED for 6 months because I care about my health, definitely better than 50mg ED for 3 months, right?”

And the other day someone posted asking about his bloodwork and only posted his hormone levels, and when asked about his other numbers his GFR/Bun and Creatinine were all trash as well..

And to get back on point with this thread, OP clearly had some numbers off with zero specifications as to why that might be, and what did everyone before me post? “Your hormone levels look great!” But no one asked about the other things..

But yes, I agree we’re heading in a somewhat healthier direction here..

Us smarter guys have to keep educating some of the other members about the health risks of abuse. It’s true what you stated ,I do see many members thinking it’s ok to run tren year round just because it’s only 100mg/week lol .

I'm sorry. Me quoting you came out wrong. In reality, this is what I'm looking for and I appreciate your input.

I'm close to 40,and just recently( really) started to focus on health.iv been running aas since 16,I know very young.im just tired of the up and down that come with PED as I get older,moodswing,lack of sex drive ,among slot of other health and mental health issues.so health and longevity from her on out.trt,and low gh

I'm close to 40,and just recently( really) started to focus on health.iv been running aas since 16,I know very young.im just tired of the up and down that come with PED as I get older,moodswing,lack of sex drive ,among slot of other health and mental health issues.so health and longevity from her on out.trt,and low gh

Same boat here although I've only been using aas for the last 4 years during this recomp. I quit trying to get stronger now. I focus on mind muscle, pefect form and slow contractions. I came into this with 0 training, only things I read online and in forums, should've seeked help in the beginning. Had a hernia, recked my shoulders and learned to work around pain. Bad idea. I've been much stronger but I feel a lot better now. I've learned so much from these guys since finding this forum and for that I'm greatful. I want to be healthy so I can chase my kids around the yard, play sports with them and have them be proud of me.

Same her bro.had my left shoulder done,need my right done
.ya it's about my wife and kid now,and feeling good now.stay with it man.

Us smarter guys have to keep educating some of the other members about the health risks of abuse. It’s true what you stated ,I do see many members thinking it’s ok to run tren year round just because it’s only 100mg/week lol .

This is a bodybuilding forum, not a "look good for the girls'' forum. Every "serious" gym I have even been in has been full of bros just trying to get a six-pack, that isn't what these forums are about, that isn't what bodybuilding is about.

I definitely promote health but that is for the purposes of bodybuilding. Fitness, in general, is about creating health in the body, not about building muscle or losing fat specifically. Bodybuilding has to be about health if you are going to be able to push the body hard enough and long enough.

This forum seems to have been invaded by people who are just looking to get fit and balance their hormones which have been screwed up by diet, bodyfat, and environmental factors. They use bodybuilder cycles and harsh bodybuilder compounds, not understanding the level of health that must be built to use these drugs safely, and not realizing these harsh drugs aren't even necessary to reach their goals, they are like crash dieting, counterproductive in the long term due to negative health consequences.

I welcome all these members using this as a resource, intelligently. But to come to this hardcore bodybuilding forum and start to spout basically NOT bodybuilding for health reasons is misguided.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131