over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Judges, please help me better myself!

BB2K

Newbies
Here are a few pics from my contest. I ended up 185lbs at 5.25% BF. I injured my lower back and the last 2 weeks of my prep was shot to hell so i wasnt at my best. My legs are to small for my upper body mainly due to 4 knee surgeries. The reason I am posting my pics is that I want HONEST feedback on what I need to improve and how to do it. I want to do a state championship one day and win! I look forward to your replies.

Thank you!

BB2K

Attachments

• impc Nov 2007 002.jpg
    impc Nov 2007 002.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 503
  • impc Nov 2007 004.jpg
    impc Nov 2007 004.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 415
  • impc Nov 2007 005.jpg
    impc Nov 2007 005.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 388
  • impc Nov 2007 007.jpg
    impc Nov 2007 007.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 327
  • impc Nov 2007 011.jpg
    impc Nov 2007 011.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 322
more....The last picture i have a towel covering my junk, this way you can see me without tanning oil on and its closer up. MODS if this pic is considered nudity i will remove it.

Attachments

• impc Nov 2007 013.jpg
    impc Nov 2007 013.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 363
  • impc Nov 2007 022.jpg
    impc Nov 2007 022.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 345
  • impc Nov 2007 003.jpg
    impc Nov 2007 003.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 374
Don't worry about anything else right now, just on adding size. You need size overall.

Don't worry about anything else right now, just on adding size. You need size overall.

Thanks Big A, I am eating like a horse as we speak. I really want to hit 200+ for the missouri State.

OK

YOU NEED TO BE A LOT BIGGER. EATING LIKE A HORSE WILL ONLY MAKE YOU A LOT FATTER. THERE IS A RIGHT WAY TO DO IT AND A LOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGG SLOOOOOOOOOOWERRRRRRRRRRR WAY TO DO IT AND I AM TALKING ABOUT NOT JUST AAS BUT DIET, TRAINING, RECOVERY, SUPPLEMENTATION. YOU NEED TO BE EFFICIENT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE YEARS AND YEARS TO DO THIS.

let me re-phrase my post above, i am eating very clean but in mass amounts. I eat alot of tilapia, asparagus, brown rice, eggs etc. No mcdonalds and such. I appreciate the feedback though it is a BIG help!

Ok then

let me re-phrase my post above, i am eating very clean but in mass amounts. I eat alot of tilapia, asparagus, brown rice, eggs etc. No mcdonalds and such. I appreciate the feedback though it is a BIG help!

So if you do this, what is your next step? Eating this way got you to this point, now what?

So if you do this, what is your next step? Eating this way got you to this point, now what?

To be honest, I cant say that I know enough, because if i did i wouldnt be here asking for help from the best guys in the biz. Eating right, training heavy, supplementation and aas is all i know my friend. I hate to make myself look like a damn fool but I really dont have the bodybuilding experience and know how like you, so i am stumped and ask for your advice.

Last edited:
ADVICE

To be honest, I cant say that I know enough, because if i did i wouldnt be here asking for help from the best guys in the biz. Eating right, training heavy, supplementation and aas is all i know my friend. I hate to make myself look like a damn fool but I really dont have the bodybuilding experience and know how like you, so i am stumped and ask for your advice.

SO YOU WANT ADVICE. I GUESS YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF HOW IMPORTANT IS THIS VENTURE TO YOU. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD HIRE A TRAINER AND EXPEDITE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND GAINS. HIRE A GUY LIKE DOGGCRAPP, MYSELF, SKIP, BIG A, DUSTY, SOMEONE LIKE THIS THAT KNOWS HOW TO PREP YOU.

Phil is trying to get your cogs turning :)

hehehe I know what youre saying boss. I do need to get with someone like yourself and learn all I need to know. I have an IFBB pro here locally, Don Long, and I may turn to him since he is just a few miles away. I appreciate everything and all the help!

YES

hehehe I know what youre saying boss. I do need to get with someone like yourself and learn all I need to know. I have an IFBB pro here locally, Don Long, and I may turn to him since he is just a few miles away. I appreciate everything and all the help!

Don is perfect for you.

Don is perfect for you.

I met him through a good friend, Helen Turley, she is a pro figure gal. He was very nice and i was speechless when i saw how big he is. lol He isnt cheap but i know its worth it many times over. Thank you Mr. Hernon for your help and advice!

Just remember a "calorie is a calorie" no matter how clean and if you eat in excess in amounts of that required for normal muscle growth you will still be fat.

Good luck!

Worldspan

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads