over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting ready for Eastern USA; Nov.8

Red Scorpion

Registered
Getting ready for Eastern USA; Nov.15

Getting ready for Eastern USA. I havent competed since 2005 where I won my weight class, (light hvy wht) at two shows.

Current stats:
28yrs old at 5'6" and 224lbs; approx. 14% bodyfat. I've been competitively bbing for 10yrs now. I plan on getting down to light hvys. I should also mention I've been a diabetic for 18yrs.

I'm 10 weeks out now and mantaining. I was planning to start my diet on the 15th of Sept. That would put me at 8 weeks of dieting.

These pictures dont do me much justice. I dont know if its the lighting which I tried to edit the pictures and remain anonymous by covering my face.

Anyway, I'd love to here the constructive criticism. My legs are 29" around yet I need more definition. Same in the hamstrings as well.

Last edited:
Im going to try and post the rest of the pictures as I've seem to run out of space on the last post; so here they are.

Last edited:
Not really sure what you mean by that Phil but, here is a pic of me right before winning my states bodybuilding show when Im dieted down.

Last edited:
OK

I MEANT THAT TO DO WELL AT BIGGER SHOWS IN THE FUTURE, YOU WILL NEED A THICKER CHEST, A WIDER BACK, THICKER HAMSTRINGS AND THICKER QUADS....MAYBE EVEN BIGGER ARMS FROM THE LOOK OF YOUR DIETED DOWN PICTURE.....

I MEANT THAT TO DO WELL AT BIGGER SHOWS IN THE FUTURE, YOU WILL NEED A THICKER CHEST, A WIDER BACK, THICKER HAMSTRINGS AND THICKER QUADS....MAYBE EVEN BIGGER ARMS FROM THE LOOK OF YOUR DIETED DOWN PICTURE.....

Bro, you have great muscle thickness, but because of your huge quads, on your side shots you are going to have to get your pecs ALOT thicker for the balance that is needed, like Phil says, at major shows.....BLAST those pecs and you will see an entirely different, more asthetic look!

You look great though for where you are at......just trying to help you!

Mike

I agree 100%. I've tried a lot of things to get my pecs up. They are one of my more lagging body parts. In the past I've put in an extra day; Friday, to train legs and chest for a second time that week. I do a lighter leg workout only doing 3 sets per exercise; and I train slower to emphasize the peak contraction at the top to bring out more seperation.

When I hit light chest after legs I mainly just use Hammer strength machines and add an Incline DB flys before calling it quits for the day.

Genetics is a biyach.

Oh yeah Phil, perhaps that last pic was a poor choice; I only weighed 189lbs there after I won my states show in 02'. I cant seem to find a more rescent dieted photo, sorry.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly