over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The sexiest beast in the game....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Say hello to Stannis my big little bro wingman, one of the baddest mother fuckers of all time!

18lbs of sweet and sexy jumbo bunny!

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 264
That is awesome man!

We had a bunny a long time ago when my daughter was young. Made for a very interesting pet...especially how he interacted with my daughter.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

That is awesome man!

We had a bunny a long time ago when my daughter was young. Made for a very interesting pet...especially how he interacted with my daughter.

Yea they make really good pets very clean and good animals but you have to treat them like a real pet, not a toy. Stanny has his own room, no cage, he only goes to the bathroom in his box, only eats organic veggies, has his run of the house and never ever smells bad at all. He's just like a dog he comes when I call him, he does tricks and he hangs out with me. He's a really good animal I got lucky with him, he's also the kindest gentlest animal I've ever seen. His size is just an illusion, he's a big happy oaf no bad him in whatsoever. Everyone always asks if he bites and I tell them "he's never bitten anyone ever", which is 100% true.

Yeah....the one we had really formed a bond with my daughter. He was always with her if she was inside.

We also had a cat at the time....got them both as babies...and they actually would play and sleep together!

Bunnies are cool little pets. My daughter has a newfandland dwarf. Pretty cool dude. He loves banannas. Yours eat bannanas? He chooses that over any normal bunny treat like carrots, lettuce etc.

Bunnies are cool little pets. My daughter has a newfandland dwarf. Pretty cool dude. He loves banannas. Yours eat bannanas? He chooses that over any normal bunny treat like carrots, lettuce etc.

I could teach him how to play the piano if I had enough bananas....

Whenever I go grocery shopping I always get a comment about how healthy I am for all the veggies I’m buying, I tell them it’s for my rabbit and they just look at me funny. If I ate as much as he eats everyday I wouldn’t be hungry, that boy puts down veggies like a disposal! Organize are expensive but he deserved it, it’s not like he can go do it for himself. He shows his appreciation by being such a good companion.

Look at those lashes...

Attachments

• Stannis Resized.jpg
    Stannis Resized.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:
Late with this reply as I forgot about this thread and just came across it again.

Cool that he eats bannanas like mine. They seem so excited when you give them some produce. Good on you for hooking him up with organic goods.

Does yours roam the house all the time? Ours actually stays outside in the barn, got a bunny hutch out there, but we do bring him in the house quite often to hook him up with treats and watch him hop around a bit. I didn't know how cool they were until we got one. Think I'll always have one now from here on.

My wife wants a bunny.

How are they with dander or allergies???

My sister has a cat and he makes her allergies act up but stanny doesn’t, the fur is different.

Let me tell you this though, don’t get a rabbit thinking it’s some easy toy pet because all you’re going to end up with is a miserable defeated animal waiting to die, or a really angry animal. It’s the same amount of responsibility as having a dog or a cat.

Late with this reply as I forgot about this thread and just came across it again.

Cool that he eats bannanas like mine. They seem so excited when you give them some produce. Good on you for hooking him up with organic goods.

Does yours roam the house all the time? Ours actually stays outside in the barn, got a bunny hutch out there, but we do bring him in the house quite often to hook him up with treats and watch him hop around a bit. I didn't know how cool they were until we got one. Think I'll always have one now from here on.

Yea he has his run of the house I only close the door in his room when it’s time for bed, just for the structure and routine I guess. I bring him outside with me every now and then, ive taken him to parks and people lose their minds for him and i would love to take him more but the dogs also lose their minds for a different reason. He never runs away from me or anything but still I worry about him. He’s really big I think he doesn’t really sometimes that he’s the ultimate prey animal, he’s way too friendly just a big happy oaf.

Very cool with the hutch that’s the way to do it, did you have to have him outsidr really young so he gets adjusted to it? Stannis has had heat and air conditioning all his life I don’t think he would do too well staying outside anymore. Do you guys have any other animals?

That's 1 Big Bunny @ 18 Lbs.

Curious, what's the Life Expectancy of a Rabbit, when kept as a Pet.
I know it's only around 2 years tops, in the wild.................. JP

Yea he has his run of the house I only close the door in his room when it’s time for bed, just for the structure and routine I guess. I bring him outside with me every now and then, ive taken him to parks and people lose their minds for him and i would love to take him more but the dogs also lose their minds for a different reason. He never runs away from me or anything but still I worry about him. He’s really big I think he doesn’t really sometimes that he’s the ultimate prey animal, he’s way too friendly just a big happy oaf.

Very cool with the hutch that’s the way to do it, did you have to have him outsidr really young so he gets adjusted to it? Stannis has had heat and air conditioning all his life I don’t think he would do too well staying outside anymore. Do you guys have any other animals?

That's awesome you spend that much time with that bunny. Very cool to see one treated as a house pet such as a dog or cat.

Yes he has been an outside pet since birth. We actually used to have two of them. Brothers from the same birth. We kep them together and they never fought or anything. But not long ago one of them died unexpectedly overnight. Was strange. My wife let them out in the yard as we routinely do and said that one of them had a "siezure like event'. Twitching around etc then all the sudden popped back up and was fine:confused: he died that night. We aren't quite sure what happened but evidently he was sick.

Anyhow, yes he has always been out in the cold and heat of outdoor climate. Definitely not as lucky as yours lol.

Other than him we have a dog, 18 chickens, barn cat that keeps down the mice in the barn, and four horses. One big family of farm animals that all learned to live with each other lol.

The bunny is my daughters and is her 4H project. She shows him at shows etc. Good hobby for a 7 year old girl. Tell you what though she sure does wish she could have a stannis and keep him inside lol.

Cool animal Francis. Stannis is living the life.

My sister has a cat and he makes her allergies act up but stanny doesn’t, the fur is different.

Let me tell you this though, don’t get a rabbit thinking it’s some easy toy pet because all you’re going to end up with is a miserable defeated animal waiting to die, or a really angry animal. It’s the same amount of responsibility as having a dog or a cat.

Thanks, I was curious b/c cats seem to mess up everybody's sinuses when we visit our friend who has two cats.

No worries there, we are avid animal lovers and have always adopted rescue dogs. Any animal in the house is treated like a child.

I had rabbits as a kid, but out of curiosity can rabbits be potty trained?
I see some with pigs, squirrels and other animals and have always wondered that lol

That's 1 Big Bunny @ 18 Lbs.

Curious, what's the Life Expectancy of a Rabbit, when kept as a Pet.
I know it's only around 2 years tops, in the wild.................. JP

My first rabbit lived until she was 10, she ended up developing cancer which is like 95% likely for all female rabbits unless they are spayed. We didn't know until she was older and she was never spayed, even cancer free the life expectancy is like 6-8 so she beat all the odds. I think a lot of it had to do with an all organic veggie diet, very little commercial food such as pellets, and a very clean living environment. Most others I know with rabbits kept in cages and fed pellets only make it a few years, it's sad.

That's awesome you spend that much time with that bunny. Very cool to see one treated as a house pet such as a dog or cat.

Yes he has been an outside pet since birth. We actually used to have two of them. Brothers from the same birth. We kep them together and they never fought or anything. But not long ago one of them died unexpectedly overnight. Was strange. My wife let them out in the yard as we routinely do and said that one of them had a "siezure like event'. Twitching around etc then all the sudden popped back up and was fine:confused: he died that night. We aren't quite sure what happened but evidently he was sick.

Anyhow, yes he has always been out in the cold and heat of outdoor climate. Definitely not as lucky as yours lol.

Other than him we have a dog, 18 chickens, barn cat that keeps down the mice in the barn, and four horses. One big family of farm animals that all learned to live with each other lol.

The bunny is my daughters and is her 4H project. She shows him at shows etc. Good hobby for a 7 year old girl. Tell you what though she sure does wish she could have a stannis and keep him inside lol.

Cool animal Francis. Stannis is living the life.

That's awesome triple, I used to live on a small farm and had a lot of various animals. I miss it but shit was it a lot of work and broke my heart every time I lost an animal, I could do it anymore and had to give it up. I've heard of it a lot with rabbits for some reason, that sudden death, I think they just haven't been common pets long enough to weed out any bad genetics.

I think your daughters rabbit it actually living the way he is supposed to, outside in the elements. Getting your daughter involved in 4h is awesome, I can't think of a better activity for a kid!

Just curious how many roosters for your hens do you have? I miss my chickens, they all different personalities such interesting and good animals.

I had rabbits as a kid, but out of curiosity can rabbits be potty trained?
I see some with pigs, squirrels and other animals and have always wondered that lol

Oh yea, Stannis only goes to the bathroom in his box. He'll also go when we're outside but he absolutely refuses to go anywhere else in the house but his box, it's house too and he wants to keep it clean as much as I do

That's awesome triple, I used to live on a small farm and had a lot of various animals. I miss it but shit was it a lot of work and broke my heart every time I lost an animal, I could do it anymore and had to give it up. I've heard of it a lot with rabbits for some reason, that sudden death, I think they just haven't been common pets long enough to weed out any bad genetics.

I think your daughters rabbit it actually living the way he is supposed to, outside in the elements. Getting your daughter involved in 4h is awesome, I can't think of a better activity for a kid!

Just curious how many roosters for your hens do you have? I miss my chickens, they all different personalities such interesting and good animals.

We have five roosters:banghead: and 13 hens. And that was by mistake. We have bought baby chicks over the past few years a few at a time and some of the "hens" turned out to be roosters lol. I was planning on getting rid of all of them but one but then of course the wife and kiddo threw a fit and they just had to keep them as pets. So here I am, every morning waking up to the loudest set of roosters crowing their asses off at 4am lol.

But I enjoy them, they all have such different personalities, like you mentioned, and are fun just to watch them do what they do. Pretty unique "pets"in my opinion. That's great that you had the chance to be around them. Something that I wish every kid in the world would be able to do is gain a sense of respect for farm animals and life.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner