over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1-LR3...best protocol

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
The way the pros run Lr3 is by injecting no more than 10mcg per injection site so the Igf1 stays localized in the muscle injected in.

EXAMPLE: If you want your calves to grow, put 10mcg LR3 in the inner and outer head of each calve. I prefer post workout injects followed by a low dose of insulin(6-10mcg) 20 minutes later. IGF1-LR3 is synergistic with insulin. Make sure to have a good amount of simple carbs right after the insulin: bananas, grape juice, Karboload, honey, etc, and 50 grams of iso-whey for quick absorption. An hour later have a big starch and protein meal....yams and lean beef, chicken and rice, pasta and ground beef, etc.

Put up to 100mcg total in EOD. Some pros use up to 500mcg in 10mcg micro doses EOD in all areas of the body that need site growth. Make sure to stick to EOD dosing at most to keep receptors from over saturating. This protocol puts on fast size and the pumps are unbelievable!

You can do the protocol preworkout for the best pump but make sure to sip simple carbs throughout the workout so your don't feel like crap from low blood glucose. I prefer post workout because it drives nutrients to the muscle groups trained and injected.

Hi john I'm using it at 50 mcg subQ at night and the results are awesome I didn't seen anything similar before in my life!
Next week. I Will try also with DES preworkout in the muscle that Will be trained.

Hi john I'm using it at 50 mcg subQ at night and the results are awesome I didn't seen anything similar before in my life!
Next week. I Will try also with DES preworkout in the muscle that Will be trained.

Isn't it amazing how immediate the results are.

Why do post or pre workout? Doesn't it have a 24hr half life? Also I don't buy into the site growth with lr3

Why do post or pre workout? Doesn't it have a 24hr half life? Also I don't buy into the site growth with lr3

The higher your LR3 levels are in your blood pre workout, the more it will inhibit natural GH release and MGF while you're training. IGF1 like insulin suppresses natural GH.

I'm not sure how much this makes up for it but if I do LR3 pre workout then I do a GHRP/CJC no dac shot 20 minutes before. There's just the concern about MGF. Anyone who can fill us in on that?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I didn't buy into the site thing until I learned which pros did what to gain size on weak parts. I've seen the benefits. I get pm's from guys I had use this protocol for calves and it put measurable size in quickly. DAT discusses it as well.....micro doses all over the place.

The higher your LR3 levels are in your blood pre workout, the more it will inhibit natural GH release and MGF while you're training. IGF1 like insulin suppresses natural GH.

The whole mgf thing is crap. I've gotten my best Lr3 gains taking it post workout. It's the igf1 release that produces most gains from taking hgh. The amount of hgh produced naturally isn't enough to matter. I don't think the hgh released from gh peptides is hindered by Igf. I have read studies that gh release from GHRH completely seized while antihistamines and anxiety meds are present.

I found this study. You are absolutely correct! I was wrong. Exogenous igf1 inhibits hgh release from hexarelin and GHRH. This means it would be best to alternate days of use between them. Igf1- Lr 3 should only be used EOD anyway. Here is the study:

Effects of recombinant human insulin-like growth factor I administration on growth hormone (GH) secretion, both spontaneous and stimulated by GH-releasing hormone or hexarelin, a peptidyl GH secretagogue, in humans.

AuthorsGhigo E, et al. Show all Journal
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1999 Jan;84(1):285-90.

Affiliation
Abstract
The negative feedback exerted by insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) on GH secretion occurs at the pituitary, as well as the hypothalamic level, via stimulation of SS and/or inhibition of GHRH release. In fact, recombinant human IGF-I (rhIGF-I) administration inhibits basal GH secretion, at least in fasted humans, though its effect on the GH response to GHRH is still controversial. GH secretagogues (GHS) are peptidyl and nonpeptidyl molecules that act on specific receptors at the pituitary and/or the hypothalamic level. Contrary to GHRH, the GH-releasing activity of GHS is strong, reproducible, and even partially refractory to inhibitory influences such as exogenous somatostatin. We studied the effects of rhIGF-I administration (20 microg/kg s.c. at 0 min) on GH secretion, either spontaneous or stimulated by GHRH (2 microg/kg i.v. at +180 min) or Hexarelin (HEX, 2.0 microg/kg i.v at +180 min), a GHS, in eight normal young women (age, mean +/- SEM, 28.3 +/- 1.2 yr; body mass index, 20.1 +/- 0.5 kg/m2). rhIGF-I administration increased IGF-I levels (peak vs. baseline: 420.3 +/- 30.5 vs. 274.4 +/- 25.3 microg/L, P < 0.05) within the physiological range from +120 to +300 min. No variation in glucose or insulin levels was recorded. rhIGF-I did not reduce spontaneous GH secretion [areas under curves (AUC)(0-300 min) 140.6 +/- 66.3 vs. 114.6 +/- 32.1 microg/L x h], whereas it inhibited the GH response to both GHRH (AUC(180-300 min) 447.7 +/- 159.4 vs. 715.9 +/- 104.3 microg/L x h, P < 0.05) and HEX (620.3 +/- 110.4 vs. 1705.9 +/- 328.9 microg/L x h, P < 0.03). The percent inhibitory effect of rhIGF-I on the GH response to GHRH (41.7 +/- 12.8%) was lower than that on the response to HEX (57.7 +/- 11.0%). In fact, the GH response to GHRH alone was clearly lower than that to HEX alone (P < 0.05), whereas the GH responses to GHRH and HEXwere similar after rhIGF-I. Our findings show that the sc administration of low rhIGF-I doses inhibits the GH response to GHRH and, even more, that to HEX; whereas, at least in this experimental design in fed conditions, it does not modify the spontaneous GH secretion. Because GHS generally show partial refractoriness to inhibitory inputs, including exogenous somatostatin, the present results point toward a peculiar sensitivity of GHS to the negative feedback action of IGF-I.

Last edited:
I didn't buy into the site thing until I learned which pros did what to gain size on weak parts. I've seen the benefits. I get pm's from guys I had use this protocol for calves and it put measurable size in quickly. DAT discusses it as well.....micro doses all over the place.

Interesting maybe i will give it a try then in me delts, in the past i took the whole 100mcg shot at once and still saw very good results

Interesting maybe i will give it a try then in me delts, in the past i took the whole 100mcg shot at once and still saw very good results

John O'Reagan is a huge believer in micro dosing Lr3 into every muscle. He has my friend doing 480mcg Lr3 EOD, 10mcg in 48 spots. My friend says he's growing with each day's injections. This protocol was used for all the young freaks O'Reagan turned pro.

So just to be clear small roughly 10 mcg injects all post workout with slin eod correct?

So just to be clear small roughly 10 mcg injects all post workout with slin eod correct?

Yes. Many prefer preworkout but I easily get low blood sugar which ruins my workout. Also, if you take insulin 20 minutes after the Igf for synergy you really need to sip a lot of Karboload while you train. Post workout is much easier to manage and works perfectly!

Yes. Many prefer preworkout but I easily get low blood sugar which ruins my workout. Also, if you take insulin 20 minutes after the Igf for synergy you really need to sip a lot of Karboload while you train. Post workout is much easier to manage and works perfectly!

I would love to do this everyday! when did common consensus become that it must be eod? i believe you stated you did ed in the past. I have done ed for more than a month in the past but apparently this causes desensitization.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws