over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677 with IGF LR3

5millionbucks

Registered
I'm doing pct next month; this is the stack I plan to use while I am off anabolics(also got GH too that I've been running for the past 7 months). Has anyone tried this stack take IGF LR3 in morning or pre workout and then MK677 2 hours before bed(plan on using Somatizine)?

Would like to know too. llewellyn talks very favorably of IGF LR3 for many pages in his 2006 Anabolics ref guide book. Some old info on mk677 in that chapter as well.

Where is real IGF1 LR3?:)

Supposedly scirrox has some which is like 200 bucks for 1 vial. Peptidetech has it too, I ran it and it was alright. Im wondering if someone has a stronger igf lr3. I hear about musclechem also a member of the site but someone said it was just a site enhancement drug. You can see my post in a other threas about someone on ironmag that shows this.

Thanks for the info 5millionbucks. I would probably run it myself during the 5 months that I am off of mk677 each year (as I use mk677 for 7 months straight).

I would only be worried that the elevated igf-1 in the body from the igf-lr3 will signal the brain to not release as much gh from the mk677 due to the already high circulating levels of igf-1 in the body, as their is a feedback mechanism that kicks in about 2 weeks after taking mk677 to keep it from getting no higher than around the high level of an 18 year old. This was shown to happen with the beagles study on mk677 as well. If the brain already senses high levels of igf-1 in circulation, it will signal the mk677 pulses to not react as strongly in releasing stored gh, and thus stored gh which is turn turned into igf-1 in the liver.

Thanks for the info 5millionbucks. I would probably run it myself during the 5 months that I am off of mk677 each year (as I use mk677 for 7 months straight).

I would only be worried that the elevated igf-1 in the body from the igf-lr3 will signal the brain to not release as much gh from the mk677 due to the already high circulating levels of igf-1 in the body, as their is a feedback mechanism that kicks in about 2 weeks after taking mk677 to keep it from getting no higher than around the high level of an 18 year old. This was shown to happen with the beagles study on mk677 as well. If the brain already senses high levels of igf-1 in circulation, it will signal the mk677 pulses to not react as strongly in releasing stored gh, and thus stored gh which is turn turned into igf-1 in the liver.

I believe the purpose of LR3 is to help with insulin sensitivity thats why cause Mk really fucks with it from what I heard(can also run insulin but fuck that). And the fact that you can take the LR3 in the morning than mk677 at night; my plan is 20mcg morning 5 days a week; then mk677 at night 5 days a week at 12.5mg.

Reason I would run IGF Lr3 with Mk677 is the elevated blood glucose it causes when taking it; saw a thread on here that talked about how a prediabetic's blood glucose shot through the roof. I feel only way to combat that is use insulin with Mk677 or use IGF LR3.

do you think it's worthless for me to stack mk with 2iu of GH then?

do you think it's worthless for me to stack mk with 2iu of GH then?

Not at all. 2 iu GH will not increase IGF-1 levels anywhere near enough to meaningfully suppress MK's GH elevating effect. In fact, this is a great combo that has gotten a lot of positive feedback.

Not at all. 2 iu GH will not increase IGF-1 levels anywhere near enough to meaningfully suppress MK's GH elevating effect. In fact, this is a great combo that has gotten a lot of positive feedback.

Hey Mike I have a question; was going through a thread on reddit and this is what some guy posted about taking Mk677 before bed. I don't understand why he says taking ghrelin before bed is bad.....

GirlWorshipper
7 points
·
1 year ago
The benefits of using MK-677 will never become comparable to the side effects you're currently experiencing. MK-677 is a ghrelin receptor agonist, so you should probably look up what ghrelin does physiologically to see what you'll experience.

Ghrelin an agonist of the ghrelin receptor. Ghrelin is an orexigenic neuropeptide that inhibits normal cycling between sleep stages, via its tonic and phasic action on the arcuate nucleus of the hypothalamus. Ghrelin release normally follows the circadian rhythm (tonic control), so your body has the lowest amounts before falling asleep, then ghrelin increases steadily before waking up to inhibit sleep. Ghrelin also increases before meal time (phasic control). Basically, if you gave anyone ghrelin, you expect them to be hungry and less able to switch to Slow Wave Sleep, the component of sleep that's important for cognition and memory.

People on here recommend taking MK 677 immidiately before sleep, which goes to show you how broscience dominates bodybuilding. Those people are dumb. If you wanted to enhance the physiological role of ghrelin you'd have to take it a few hours before waking up (like if you go pee in the middle of the night), immidiately upon waking, or before meal times. If you take ghrelin before sleep you WILL have poor quality sleep, fat gain, and arguably a temporary cognitive decline from less SWS. Gastrointestinal distress is the only symptom you're describing that I'd classify as a side effect. The rest is entirely to be expected, and won't go away.

Even if you were to inject yourself with hGH, it'd still take you months to see the positive effects. MK-677 achieves a much more mild increase in growth hormone than hGH injections, so you should expect to wait a few times longer to see an actual benefit besides placebo. MK-677 is effective for weight gain, particularly of fat, but not for anything a bodybuilder would want to use it for.

Tl;dr: you'll never benefit from taking MK-677 if you take it to increase GH secretions, and definitely not if you take it in the wrong times of physiological phasic or tonic control. Basically, you'll NEVER benefit from MK-677 as a bodybuilder, unless you have anorexia or very low bodyweight, which I doubt you do.

5millionbucks, You may want to have your baseline igf-1 taken, as I don't see the point in only taking 2iu HGH if your GH and igf-1 is already high for your age. Example: my baseline igf-1 is 227 ng/ml, and each 1iu of HGH raises my igf-1 by 95 points, so then 2iu would only bring me to 190 ng/ml igf-1, which is still below my baseline, it would be the be pointless for (me anyways) to take 2iu HGH, just a waste of money.

4iu HGH I have tested on myself however, and it brings me to 380 ng/ml igf-1, so that would not be a waste in otherwords. 3iu would be a waste as it would bring me to only 285 ng/ml, and 25mg of mk677 brings me to 327 ng/ml, so the 25mg of mk677 is equivalent to 3.4 iu hgh for me anyhow. This is why bloodwork helps, around $69 for an on-line igf-1 test, then you just go to your nearest Labcore, only takes around 15 minutes of time, waiting room is not very long if you find a Labcore that is out of the way, brand new, etc.

5millionbucks, You may want to have your baseline igf-1 taken, as I don't see the point in only taking 2iu HGH if your GH and igf-1 is already high for your age. Example: my baseline igf-1 is 227 ng/ml, and each 1iu of HGH raises my igf-1 by 95 points, so then 2iu would only bring me to 190 ng/ml igf-1, which is still below my baseline, it would be the be pointless for (me anyways) to take 2iu HGH, just a waste of money.

4iu HGH I have tested on myself however, and it brings me to 380 ng/ml igf-1, so that would not be a waste in otherwords. 3iu would be a waste as it would bring me to only 285 ng/ml, and 25mg of mk677 brings me to 327 ng/ml, so the 25mg of mk677 is equivalent to 3.4 iu hgh for me anyhow. This is why bloodwork helps, around $69 for an on-line igf-1 test, then you just go to your nearest Labcore, only takes around 15 minutes of time, waiting room is not very long if you find a Labcore that is out of the way, brand new, etc.

But he was asking about stacking the two.

Mike is right, I have read several accounts of people combining mk677 with hgh, they always post the 1st week or two, then never hear from then again. The 2nd week of mk677 is usually when the body will sense too high levels of igf-1 and re-regulate the mk677 to be no higher than around the high level of an 18 year old for gh and igf-1. When you add outside igf-1, the brain will again sense the higher levels of igf-1 and downregulate the output power of the mk677 by the 2nd week and after that imho, and in my experience with bloods.

I would personally save the LR3 to use when you are NOT taking mk677, in order not to waste the mk677. Just my opinion. But also based on the Beagles study on mk677, and my own bloodwork.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9071975

Thus, a regulatory feedback loop apparently prevents hyperstimulation of the GH axis by MK-0677.

This feedback look with mk677 will surely kick in when you introduce outside igf-1 as well, probably keeping the mk677 pulses from being all that great in combo with the "higher sensed exogenous igf-1 from the LR3" by the brain.

Last edited:
Mike is right, I have read several accounts of people combining mk677 with hgh, they always post the 1st week or two, then never hear from then again. The 2nd week of mk677 is usually when the body will sense too high levels of igf-1 and re-regulate the mk677 to be no higher than around the high level of an 18 year old for gh and igf-1. When you add outside igf-1, the brain will again sense the higher levels of igf-1 and downregulate the output power of the mk677 by the 2nd week and after that imho, and in my experience with bloods.

I would personally save the LR3 to use when you are NOT taking mk677, in order not to waste the mk677. Just my opinion. But also based on the Beagles study on mk677, and my own bloodwork.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9071975

This feedback look with mk677 will surely kick in when you introduce outside igf-1 as well, probably keeping the mk677 pulses from being all that great in combo with the "higher sensed exogenous igf-1 from the LR3" by the brain.

So you have added HGH or igf or a secretagogoue/peptide to increase pituitary HGH release while staying on mk677, and gotten labs to show that the mk677 became less effective when an additional igf-1 source is added?

No it isn't high lol; if anything it is low for my age just like my natty test levels. My IGF on Supertrop and the black Elis/black tops from 2012 that my bro gave me brought my igf to 198 and 204 when I shot 5 IU IM 2 hours before my bloodwork at the docs office in the morning fasted. With the Mauve's I shot 5IU(realisticaly 6 since it is .2 extra in each iu for mauves) it brought my IGf to 272-274 as I remember, and the purity on the Mauves are supposedly lower than the supers; unless the supertropin I received from a reseller just went bad(I checked the barcode number and it checked out on the site). But regardless you have a higher baseline igf than me I'm moist certain. I believe my baseline has to be 130-150 or so imo.

No, I don't have any labs with a combo of mk677 with either hgh or LR3. I wish you the best of luck if/when you combine them, let us know how it works out. +

I can imagine the water retention on mk677 plus hgh to be quite high, do remember reading that.

I have scirrox there are similarities with $ 200 for 1 bottle as well as Peptidetech. I ran it and everything was fine.and whether someone has a strong igf lr3. I read that this is just a drug that helps enhance the site.

Hey Mike I have a question; was going through a thread on reddit and this is what some guy posted about taking Mk677 before bed. I don't understand why he says taking ghrelin before bed is bad.....

GirlWorshipper
7 points
·
1 year ago
The benefits of using MK-677 will never become comparable to the side effects you're currently experiencing. MK-677 is a ghrelin receptor agonist, so you should probably look up what ghrelin does physiologically to see what you'll experience.

Ghrelin an agonist of the ghrelin receptor. Ghrelin is an orexigenic neuropeptide that inhibits normal cycling between sleep stages, via its tonic and phasic action on the arcuate nucleus of the hypothalamus. Ghrelin release normally follows the circadian rhythm (tonic control), so your body has the lowest amounts before falling asleep, then ghrelin increases steadily before waking up to inhibit sleep. Ghrelin also increases before meal time (phasic control). Basically, if you gave anyone ghrelin, you expect them to be hungry and less able to switch to Slow Wave Sleep, the component of sleep that's important for cognition and memory.

People on here recommend taking MK 677 immidiately before sleep, which goes to show you how broscience dominates bodybuilding. Those people are dumb. If you wanted to enhance the physiological role of ghrelin you'd have to take it a few hours before waking up (like if you go pee in the middle of the night), immidiately upon waking, or before meal times. If you take ghrelin before sleep you WILL have poor quality sleep, fat gain, and arguably a temporary cognitive decline from less SWS. Gastrointestinal distress is the only symptom you're describing that I'd classify as a side effect. The rest is entirely to be expected, and won't go away.

Even if you were to inject yourself with hGH, it'd still take you months to see the positive effects. MK-677 achieves a much more mild increase in growth hormone than hGH injections, so you should expect to wait a few times longer to see an actual benefit besides placebo. MK-677 is effective for weight gain, particularly of fat, but not for anything a bodybuilder would want to use it for.

Tl;dr: you'll never benefit from taking MK-677 if you take it to increase GH secretions, and definitely not if you take it in the wrong times of physiological phasic or tonic control. Basically, you'll NEVER benefit from MK-677 as a bodybuilder, unless you have anorexia or very low bodyweight, which I doubt you do.

Does anyone have more info on all of this?

I've never seen this anywhere but, if it's true, it totally changes how MK-677 should be used (and really suggests that it is pointless or even harmful)

Bumping this up to see if anyone has tested their igf1 levels while taking both hgh and mk together?

Have not had bloods on the two together but the combo is a sure fire way to fall asleep at your work desk. I literally go to the work car park and nap in my lunch breaks. Running 4iu of gh as well.

The combo though i love. Hungry all the time, pretty much impossible to get fat(still get a little bloat in the stomach from mk) and stay very full and 3d looking

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws