over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stomach issues

captain caveman 1234

Registered
The day I take my shot I get terrible indigestion and my burps have tasted the same for a month and a half. I have dropped my shots back to once a week till I get past this but everytime I do one I get the indigestion and stomach issues for a few days. It started when I tested out some new gear which I know according to anasci testing it is perfectly legit. Has this happened to anyone else cause I’ve been in this game for 15 years and this is the first time it’s ever happened. Starting to wonder if it’s the carrier oil being used. Currently running test and deca

I was on tren till a couple weeks ago and I thought it was causing the issue. So I came off of it and now it happened again after the test and deca blast

The day I take my shot I get terrible indigestion and my burps have tasted the same for a month and a half. I have dropped my shots back to once a week till I get past this but everytime I do one I get the indigestion and stomach issues for a few days. It started when I tested out some new gear which I know according to anasci testing it is perfectly legit. Has this happened to anyone else cause I’ve been in this game for 15 years and this is the first time it’s ever happened. Starting to wonder if it’s the carrier oil being used. Currently running test and deca

decca and tren are both 19 nor

Any idea if there's something you're allergic to in the gear? Like you suggested, it could be the carrier oil, could be guaiacol or EO if those were used in the brewing process.

Seeing as you've been in the game for 15 years, I'm sure Test and Nandrolone aren't new hormones for you. Although I have heard of people growing intolerant (GI-wise) to Tren over time, maybe the same could be happening to you with the Deca?

Month and a half? Sounds like GERD. Hiatal hernia possibly?
Omeprazole is OTC. You might want to give that a go and see if that helps decrease your acid reflux.

Yeah it may not be the gear... I've dealt with gerd for years. Messed my throat up...I wouldn't wait around too long if you keep having problems.

Get some ZANTAC (RANTIDINE) and use it every day or just when your reflux
acts up.

organic apple cider vinegar 1tbs. before bed mixed in 6-8 oz. warm water

Get some ZANTAC (RANTIDINE) and use it every day or just when your reflux
acts up.

Take this at 150MG a day. Once in the morning and before bed. Preferably before meals or well after for the night time dose. Tren kills me with acid reflux and this is the only relief I can get. Absolutely right about 19 nor's, abdrogenic side effects can be ruthless.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws