over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guidance

btails

Registered
Hey all,

I'm looking at getting back into the groove of things and looking for some guidance.

For the last 8 months or so I've let the gym go as I was beginning to work on having a child as ive posted about in the past. My life took a very unfortunate turn of events this past week as my girl passed. I'm finding myself lost and need something to keep me going.

Thinking I'd like to give hgh a try on top of a tren, test, superdrol, dnp cycle. (I'm experienced in aas so this isn't some first cycle thing I've put together.)

Tren e tapered up to 1g as cycle progresses.

250 test e per week

10-30mg superdrol per day (depending on whether training day or not)

250-750mg dnp

My questions are about hgh as I've never dabbled with it other than some blue tops years ago and some fake kits of seros and nordis.

- are generics really in the same ball park as pharmaceutical grade stuff? I'm debating between 5ius of pharma or 10ius generic

- is there any point to running hgh on tren? I know tren limits igf but does that even matter or does hgh work in different pathways that will show results regardless?

-better off running 5iu/day or do 10iu 3x/week only on training days and skipping on the non training days?

-is hgh that much better than mk677? I've run that before and thought it was pretty decent. But is hgh on another level?

Diet I'm thinking psmf 4 days a week as I'd only train 3 days a week (anymore then 3 days and my body doesn't respond well). And would do maintenance calories on training days with carbs and slin. Kind of a crazy toggle/recomp. That part I know myself it's more or less the hgh I'm curious about. Does it truly give mind boggling results or is it just something that adds the last 5%?

Apologies if this seems kind of scattered. I'm sure you can all kind of guess my current state of mind

Sorry for your loss. Considering what recently happened, do you really think it's a good idea to do a cycle that includes a gram of tren per week? You know yourself better than anyone, but I personally wouldn't recommend running tren that high.

Sorry for your loss. What a horrible thing to happen :(. I personally would wait and try to get myself together mentally because I would be a total mess. But we all make our own decisions, if you decide to start using I would not run tren that high ever. A few 100mgs a week of tren works miracles.

Sorry for your loss. Considering what recently happened, do you really think it's a good idea to do a cycle that includes a gram of tren per week? You know yourself better than anyone, but I personally wouldn't recommend running tren that high.

I kind of expected a reply such as this. If I was reading from the other end I would be saying the same thing, not going to lie.

I know myself well enough though to know that this is something I can handle. I've always been able to carry myself well regardless of anything. I know my limits and when to back off. The 1g marker is just a figure at this point. I have ran it that high before. Nothing is written in stone. Just trying to get some ideas flowing in my head as to what I want to do.

That's terrible news man :(

Yes, quite devastating. Just need to keep going at this point and find something to guide me. Working out has always been something that I go to when I need something to focus on.

Sorry for your loss. What a horrible thing to happen :(. I personally would wait and try to get myself together mentally because I would be a total mess. But we all make our own decisions, if you decide to start using I would not run tren that high ever. A few 100mgs a week of tren works miracles.

Yes I understand. This isn't something I'm going to start tomorrow. I'm just trying to understand some stuff with hgh and then create a plan. If I did go the tren route the 1g is just a marker. I would ramp up as time goes and only go as high as needed. Probably start at the 175mg/week marker.

Im so sorry for your loss and echo the other comments.

That said, regarding pharma vs generics, ive found pharma to be worth the extra money. I use omnitrope ans get fat loss results with just 2iu/day. I've used a couple of generics, but they didnt seem to have the same effect. Im a fan of JM and he has similar sentiments about pharma vs generics.

hmmmm. for me, spending the amount of money i did on gh for 1 year, i have concluded that i could of spent that money better. But i only went the generic route with a very reputable sponsor here. many many years ago i did have a script for GH, but again it was very expensive at 2iu’s a day, and for me the cost benefits were just not there. there are many many was to get lean, promote muscle fullnes and growth. The one thing I do love about GH is its ability to assist with breaking down visceral fat. I dont beleive there is anything else out there that can assist with that process.

Guys who haven't had an extremely close loss like this may not understand your situation or mindset but I do.

I lost my mom at 28, followed by multiple deaths of other family members and other shitty circumstances over the next year.

Bodybuilding was what kept me going through it all - I felt like my body was the only thing I had control of.

You know what's sensible and what's pushing things. If this is what's going to keep you on track right now, go for it.

I won't preach about going into a cycle so soon some sound advice has been given already and you seem sensible. Your AAS look decent and a good plan and I will 2nd not going that high on tren even if you tolerate it that well as the sides (what you don't see on the inside) may be to great.

You will probably find a 50/50 mix of the HGH debate about pharm vs. generic. My opinion is that there are good generics for 1/3 of the cost that will do 90% of what you want. I would stick with 5iu a day as opposed to 10iu 3X a week on training.

I would like to touch on the DNP. I would really caution against anything over 250mg if any at all. With tren and HGH you should see pretty decent fat loss as long as the diet is in check. My advice drop the DNP completely but if you are set on it no need to above 250mg a day. To many guys kill there health with larger amounts.

Finally I am sorry for your loss. I know when I lost my father to brain cancer when I was 22 it was devastating. I took about a year off from working out only because I was to wrapped up in depression. Other times in my life such like my divorce and getting fired from a job the gym is the only thing that kept me sane. I wish I would have realized that when my dad passed as I think it would have helped. Props to you for getting back in and knowing it will help you. No matter what has happened to me in life no matter who lied, cheated, or stole from me 100lbs. was always 100lbs. the weights never lie and are one of the few things in life that will always stay true to you.

No matter what has happened to me in life no matter who lied, cheated, or stole from me 100lbs. was always 100lbs. the weights never lie and are one of the few things in life that will always stay true to you.

Henry Rollins ;)

Yes man sorry about all you have, are going through. I do not think this is the best plan of action for you right now to me I seem like your trying to turn the focus of you like and your through the most hard core things at it so it will consume your mind and thoughts so you advance push them away.

Good diet, exercise, gh, and low test and see where life takes you right now.

If you set on the above here my recommendation

Gh( yes pharma from a good source so it’s not faked), generics are hard to tell if you have good shit and sometimes you have one box that good and others that are bunk. It’s really a tough call. All the test measures they say you can do all have been proven by doc that they can be soo manipulated it’s almost pointless. training days only 3-5 days max a week *-10 untils id you can afford. Big dose around training, and one small dose at night before bed or even if you wake up during during the night.

For fat loss gh 3-7 iu s throughout the day 3 times a day ( heavy morning dose, before training little dose and whatever’s lift before bed). Only do this 3 maybe 4 times a week

This is all assuming your not using slin.

Anabolics I don’t kno you cycle history but I would stick with stuff that make you feel good and is simple.

300-600 test
400mg-600mg Maybe mast, eq,prim If you can afford, ??npp?? oral var or tbol.
I see you l8ke the low test theory so I’d swap the test dosage with that anabolic compounds.
This is only if you set on doing this I’d say just a little higher that trt with the test n gh and just nail you diet and watch and wait to see you body changes. Remember it doesn’t happen over overnight Consistently is the name of the game

Man please listen to the above advice and really do some soul searching in why you going so crazy on the compounds dosage and lifestyle changes soo dramatically.

Last edited:
Oddly it wont let me post a new thread??

Anyways, anyone felt with extreme nausea on dnp? I've ran up to 1.25gs of it before but for some reason everytime I've used it the past 3-4 years it causes extreme nausea sometimes after I take it.

This time after 4 days at 400mg I had to tap out do to it which is annoying. I can deal with sweating and feeling like crap but not throwing up.

Anyone have a solution to this? Yes I've tried even taking it with a fairly full stomach. Seems as though I play Russian roulette with each dose though.

you are going through stress.
drugs are more stress.
more stress+more stress may = more side effects or other shit happening to you.

i only point this out in sort of a helpful analitical fassion.
you say the questions are in ref to drugs. but preface the drugs with the very sad things that happened. then end with how well you know drugs.

brotha, i understand shit rough and your head is prob seven ways of fucked right now. as someone who has gone through lots of rough stuff and used lots of drugs in every way. lol my only suggestion would be maybe go just a lil slower with the drugs.

dont push right for 750mgs o d...
dont jump on a g of tren..
baby steps bro, your head is i n a shit storm. yes be productive. yes, focus your energy, yes put all that emotion into the gym, yes, take some aas. just try n do it like a pro and not in a reactionary method.

i get, i understand and clearly live your life best for you. but, keep living bro! ease into the shit and if you get physical problems ease off... its always easy to take drugs to mask stress n pain. thats what they are there for! :lightbulb:

very sorry for your loss
i wish you strength

you are going through stress.
drugs are more stress.
more stress+more stress may = more side effects or other shit happening to you.

i only point this out in sort of a helpful analitical fassion.
you say the questions are in ref to drugs. but preface the drugs with the very sad things that happened. then end with how well you know drugs.

brotha, i understand shit rough and your head is prob seven ways of fucked right now. as someone who has gone through lots of rough stuff and used lots of drugs in every way. lol my only suggestion would be maybe go just a lil slower with the drugs.

dont push right for 750mgs o d...
dont jump on a g of tren..
baby steps bro, your head is i n a shit storm. yes be productive. yes, focus your energy, yes put all that emotion into the gym, yes, take some aas. just try n do it like a pro and not in a reactionary method.

i get, i understand and clearly live your life best for you. but, keep living bro! ease into the shit and if you get physical problems ease off... its always easy to take drugs to mask stress n pain. thats what they are there for! :lightbulb:

very sorry for your loss
i wish you strength

I understand what you are saying. Things havent been great but I'm not sitting here going "I'm going to blast 5gs of gear. That will fix all my problems and I'll feel better."

I was beginning fertility treatment and had to give up the bodybuilding lifestyle. I'm just trying to get back into things and make some changes quickly. I didnt give up bodybuilding on my own accord. It was something I had to do.

Now I want to get back into things. The numbers I quoted aren't written in stone and were the top end of things towards the end of the cycle.

All I did was start 250mg test and 200mg tren e. Tried dnp. That didnt work out. Not drinking, doing recs and living a shit lifestyle trying to kill myself here lol.

I'd really like to be able to run dnp for 2 weeks just to strip fat off. The nausea from dnp isn't new to me. It's a problem I've incurred anytime I try to run it the past couple of years.

Just trying to find out if theres a way to stop the nausea besides what I've read about eating larger meals with the dnp.

my only point is that you are in uncharted territory.
you have a lot of mental stress.

you are taking a drug you say you have expereicne with and getting a new side.

maybe its connected.
only stating the obvious here bro.

Going to give the dnp another kick at the can here with a heck of a lot more electrolytes and not take it within 3 hours of going to bed. See if that helps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws