over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hardboiled eggs tips pls!

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hey guys, any tips on making hard boiled eggs taste better. maybe mash it up add some seasoning? Thanks

Salt pepper garlic salt and hot sauce.

Also combining boiled eggs with string cheese is pretty decent.

**broken link removed**

Also add a little Kraft olive oil mayo , little fat free shredded cheese.

personly i love eggs period , just the egg taste itself , no salt or anything but 99% of my egg are yard eggs and that makes a huge differance in taste

I too was to the point of gagging everytime I tried to eat them. Then I started to pickle them. I love them this way and to me are much more palateable. Also have you tried deviled eggs. These are fantastic if your diet allows a little Miracle Whip.

**broken link removed**

Also add a little Kraft olive oil mayo , little fat free shredded cheese.

personly i love eggs period , just the egg taste itself , no salt or anything but 99% of my egg are yard eggs and that makes a huge differance in taste

BACON SALT!!!!:confused: I had no idea there was such a thing!!! Good gosh!! YUM!!

I also make egg salad out of hard boiled eggs.....Dijon mustard, pepper, and a few chopped up low sugar pickles....better then eating scrambled eggs everday :yeahthat:

hey guys, any tips on making hard boiled eggs taste better. maybe mash it up add some seasoning? Thanks

Get some free range, cage free, super eggs. Then eat them raw. No cooking, no seasoning, I eat 1 doz. a day, it takes less than 2 mins! DONE, no pots to clean, no mess!

thanks for the tips guys.

what about soft boiled eggs? any one tried this? where the yolk is left a lil gooy and soft?

BACON SALT!!!!:confused: I had no idea there was such a thing!!! Good gosh!! YUM!!

I also make egg salad out of hard boiled eggs.....Dijon mustard, pepper, and a few chopped up low sugar pickles....better then eating scrambled eggs everday :yeahthat:

Ya are missing the main ingrediant Mayo lol

Get some free range, cage free, super eggs. Then eat them raw. No cooking, no seasoning, I eat 1 doz. a day, it takes less than 2 mins! DONE, no pots to clean, no mess!

Good idea then ya can go puke afterwords blah

Ya are missing the main ingrediant Mayo lol

I'm old....I forget these things easily! Your right....fat free or low fat mayo but don't need much w/ the dijon

try the Kraft "olive oil mayo" , taste good and is only 4g fat per serving and that's from The olive oil!!! they make a cracked pepper version that's real good

try the Kraft "olive oil mayo" , taste good and is only 4g fat per serving and that's from The olive oil!!! they make a cracked pepper version that's real good
Been using this also, shit's the bomb:star-w:rs

If u cook em right u dont need anything but a little salt I got em down to a science. Get ur water boiling then add eggs and set timer for 10 min when timer goes take pot put in sink and run cold water in them shells and yolks pop right off andegg will melt in mouth.

Like Iron warrior said, try them once were the yolk is like jelly. If you have a gas stove, use about 3 inches of cold water, a dash of baking powder(this helps them peel easier). Turn the heat on high, set pan on the flame ,13 minutes done. I enjoy these much better then normal boiled eggs

Never heard of Bacon salt, that sounds pretty good.

any of you guys ever cooked eggs in the oven??

my wife showed me a recipe from "Pintrest" where you put the eggs on the cooking rack in the middle of the oven , supposed to make them just like boiled eggs ?

I'm to much of a puss to try it , don't know what would break my heart more , ruining a couple dozen yard eggs or having them explode in my oven. :eek:

I use a gas burner outside with a realy nice 12 quart pot , put eggs in fill with tap water to fully cover and put on flame , bring to boil turn off heat , let stand 10 min dump in 5 pounds ice.

very rarely do I get eggs that the shell stick

slice up the hard boiled eggs ans put them in a salad. One of my favorite low carb meals is a salad with hard boiled eggs, chicken breast, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.

Go with liquid egg white make into a omelette and add hot sauce!!! awesome i could eat 10 meals of that everyday!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws